Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am terrible at hanging on to my moneys
1440 gems. I was so close to buying that Pharaoh I needed. And I blew it all in less than 5 minutes on limited skins. Granted my Gaolers DO look more spiffy but still. WEEP CRY CRY CRY. AGONY.
1440 gems. I was so close to buying that Pharaoh I needed. And I blew it all in less than 5 minutes on limited skins. Granted my Gaolers DO look more spiffy but still. WEEP CRY CRY CRY. AGONY.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
the easiest way to not spend money is to put it in your vault and forget about it! i mean you NEVER spend money that way but at least you have enough for emergency purchases?
the easiest way to not spend money is to put it in your vault and forget about it! i mean you NEVER spend money that way but at least you have enough for emergency purchases?
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Read the title as monkeys
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
Thank the 11 i’m too much of a penny pincher to let myself even look upon umas

I like to think i have more money than i know what to do with, but umas remind me that i only have enough for about 3 before im broke
Thank the 11 i’m too much of a penny pincher to let myself even look upon umas

I like to think i have more money than i know what to do with, but umas remind me that i only have enough for about 3 before im broke
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
[quote name="corndog" date="2022-12-23 17:03:18" ] the easiest way to not spend money is to put it in your vault and forget about it! i mean you NEVER spend money that way but at least you have enough for emergency purchases? [/quote] But I know they who put the money in the vault! They’re a total wimp! You do make a good point though.
corndog wrote on 2022-12-23 17:03:18:
But I know they who put the money in the vault! They’re a total wimp! You do make a good point though.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="Gravestone" date="2022-12-23 17:05:57" ] Read the title as monkeys [/quote] that's what i read at first too lol
Gravestone wrote on 2022-12-23 17:05:57:
that's what i read at first too lol
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png