Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Santa 2022 [Wrapping Up]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77
@LissaJade
Ahhh the transmutation mats came at the best time!!! I forgot to stock up on them again before notn but now I can brew those wonderful new fams and scene and even a bunch more chests, tysm!!! <3 <3 <3
plus the spare inventory is yet another chest i can open :DDD
I am having the best time this nont, ty!!

tysm for all the gifts they were all so perfect and really made my day!
@LissaJade
Ahhh the transmutation mats came at the best time!!! I forgot to stock up on them again before notn but now I can brew those wonderful new fams and scene and even a bunch more chests, tysm!!! <3 <3 <3
plus the spare inventory is yet another chest i can open :DDD
I am having the best time this nont, ty!!

tysm for all the gifts they were all so perfect and really made my day!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

thanks to my anonymous secret santa!! <3 the skink is much appreciated, one step closer to finishing my projects :)) and the hibden items have gotten me another few slots as well!!
thanks to my anonymous secret santa!! <3 the skink is much appreciated, one step closer to finishing my projects :)) and the hibden items have gotten me another few slots as well!!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@Rutile thank you so so much for your generous gifts! applied the SD scroll on this guy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78862162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/788622/78862162_350.png[/img][/url] and the smoke one on this one [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71498583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/714986/71498583_350.png[/img][/url]
@Rutile thank you so so much for your generous gifts!

applied the SD scroll on this guy

78862162_350.png

and the smoke one on this one

71498583_350.png
Na5WGHa.png
@Blackrayser thank you!! first project is I'm gonna grab a swirl to go with that marbled gene and make my terracotta girl into a swirl/marble/capsule guardian [emoji=guardian star size=2] [morphology=3077908]
@Blackrayser

thank you!! first project is I'm gonna grab a swirl to go with that marbled gene and make my terracotta girl into a swirl/marble/capsule guardian

terra
eyQdv.gif
@Interstellar6 Thanks for the [b]thoughtful[/b] gift. :)) [emoji=undertide star size=2] edit, I'm putting those apparel on my dergs rn. still surprised loll
@Interstellar6 Thanks for the thoughtful gift. :))

edit, I'm putting those apparel on my dergs rn. still surprised loll
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
@TurtlePrince

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'm going to buy a Ridgeback/Pearlcatcher breed change rn with the treasure, and the Myrid is on Apollo. The Miniature Sornieth Globe is going on Hermes. I'm hoarding the rings (lol) and applied the Lanterns to Hera.

also much thanks to @yurihands for being the elf who helped me out and made everything clear!
@TurtlePrince

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'm going to buy a Ridgeback/Pearlcatcher breed change rn with the treasure, and the Myrid is on Apollo. The Miniature Sornieth Globe is going on Hermes. I'm hoarding the rings (lol) and applied the Lanterns to Hera.

also much thanks to @yurihands for being the elf who helped me out and made everything clear!

S1cx8ZZ.png aPfqvmf.png
cNlQITm.png JvUa9ma.png
hrSE73S.png rR3twgq.png
Ahhhh I just opened up my message and saw my gifts. I feel so spoiled, I got so many awesome things! I love the familiars, you chose some lovely ones for me. And thank you so much for the genes! Sailfin, holy wow, I have the perfect boy to put that on. And thanks for the treasure! I can only hope you were spoiled by your Santa as well, you certainly deserve it.

And thank you @yurihands, for being a great helper for this event.

Hope everyone has a happy holiday season!
Ahhhh I just opened up my message and saw my gifts. I feel so spoiled, I got so many awesome things! I love the familiars, you chose some lovely ones for me. And thank you so much for the genes! Sailfin, holy wow, I have the perfect boy to put that on. And thanks for the treasure! I can only hope you were spoiled by your Santa as well, you certainly deserve it.

And thank you @yurihands, for being a great helper for this event.

Hope everyone has a happy holiday season!
Shadow-Network.pngVds7ENO.png
Thank you to my secret santa!! Happy holidays :D
Thank you to my secret santa!! Happy holidays :D
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Thank you elves for the amazing delivery and to all who worked so hard to host this event!

To my anonymous secret Santa, thank you for the wonderful assortment of scenes to give my dragons so many beautiful places to explore. I'm so thankful to you for helping me to start my perma baby collection too! Everything you did to make this a fun experience is so appreciated! Happy Holiday's!

Now, off to dress my dragon's....

Thank you elves for the amazing delivery and to all who worked so hard to host this event!

To my anonymous secret Santa, thank you for the wonderful assortment of scenes to give my dragons so many beautiful places to explore. I'm so thankful to you for helping me to start my perma baby collection too! Everything you did to make this a fun experience is so appreciated! Happy Holiday's!

Now, off to dress my dragon's....

uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
Just got online and sooo excited!?
Just got online and sooo excited!?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 76 77