Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FireDom || Lights Camera Arson OOF PB/R
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31
@Duchess Hello there! Is it possible for me to purchase the badges that I missed (daily + levelled)?
@Duchess Hello there! Is it possible for me to purchase the badges that I missed (daily + levelled)?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
I'd like to be pinged for every draw as well
I'd like to be pinged for every draw as well
53010422_A6IOqxHFtyjWEEO.gif
OncePureVessel
zhgfhgfcj.png robogender it/they/he
zhgfhgfcj.png FR time +3
zhgfhgfcj.png < Click here to visit the retirement home
zhgfhgfcj.png < Avatar dragon
zhgfhgfcj.png < Chaos gremlin alert!
zhgfhgfcj.png < Skin's and Accents Shop
zhgfhgfcj.png < Adopt Shop
zhgfhgfcj.png < Wishlist
[quote name="Selah" date="2022-12-18 19:33:07" ] @HowDoilnternet Hi! I was wondering if the other daily badges will be added to the thread, or if we'll be able to pick them up from somewhere else? [/quote] Daily badges have been updated & added and any missed ones can be bought for a large discount: 5kt/g instead of our usual 30kt/g. Level badges were up all week and usually are to encourage dragon sending, and we felt it was unfair to all who actually put the work to send all levels during the push week to just offer the badges for a low price afterwards. So unless you wanna send in money worth the missing levels (which would be STEEP) we really don't have a price. For example, 1,000 levels of level 7 dragons & the average exalt payout for them being 11,250 means to buy the 1000 level badge would be 1,597,500 treasure so we weren't really gonna advertise it.
Selah wrote on 2022-12-18 19:33:07:
@HowDoilnternet Hi! I was wondering if the other daily badges will be added to the thread, or if we'll be able to pick them up from somewhere else?

Daily badges have been updated & added and any missed ones can be bought for a large discount: 5kt/g instead of our usual 30kt/g.

Level badges were up all week and usually are to encourage dragon sending, and we felt it was unfair to all who actually put the work to send all levels during the push week to just offer the badges for a low price afterwards. So unless you wanna send in money worth the missing levels (which would be STEEP) we really don't have a price.

For example, 1,000 levels of level 7 dragons & the average exalt payout for them being 11,250 means to buy the 1000 level badge would be 1,597,500 treasure so we weren't really gonna advertise it.

NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@Selah @Sidegrinder Just pinging you both to let you know your questions re: badges have been addressed above!
@Selah @Sidegrinder Just pinging you both to let you know your questions re: badges have been addressed above!
6Jj8Ipi.png
@HowDoilnternet @Duchess @Grimmgirl

Hi all, thanks for running this and accepting dragons, I know how hard that can be! On Friday I sent in a level 7 and it was marked as a level 1. Please let me know if you need a screenshot or anything.
@HowDoilnternet @Duchess @Grimmgirl

Hi all, thanks for running this and accepting dragons, I know how hard that can be! On Friday I sent in a level 7 and it was marked as a level 1. Please let me know if you need a screenshot or anything.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@HowDoilnternet @Duchess

I sent 2 dragons to @Geirskogul on 12/13, but have no listings that day.
Pleasegiveanameth Spiral f 82453791 Level 8 breed bonus
Vette Nocturne f 82377634 Level 10 no bonus
Missing 185 tickets there

I sent 2 dragons to @Grimmgirl on 12/15, but have no listings that day.
Neyone Aberration f 80626551 Level 8 no bonus
Nightfluff Tundra m 80725930 Level 8 no bonus
Missing 160 tickets there

I sent the following dragons to @FireflyFields on 12/11, but 2 appear to have been left out: the L10 w/ Color bonus, and one of the L8s w/ breed bonus, but I don't know which one w/o IDs.
Ceruleantalvath Obelisk f 82403071 Level 10 Cerulean 1y color bonus
Cabesjormunth Veilspun f 82377126 Level 10 no bonus
Fastjack Bogsneak m 82411671 Level 8 breed bonus
Pollocassiopeath Bogsneak f 82401219 Level 8 breed bonus
Pollocassiopeith Bogsneak f 82401221 Level 8 breed bonus
Bognagnath Bogsneak f 82492895 Level 8 breed bonus
So I'm missing 195 tickets from those
@HowDoilnternet @Duchess

I sent 2 dragons to @Geirskogul on 12/13, but have no listings that day.
Pleasegiveanameth Spiral f 82453791 Level 8 breed bonus
Vette Nocturne f 82377634 Level 10 no bonus
Missing 185 tickets there

I sent 2 dragons to @Grimmgirl on 12/15, but have no listings that day.
Neyone Aberration f 80626551 Level 8 no bonus
Nightfluff Tundra m 80725930 Level 8 no bonus
Missing 160 tickets there

I sent the following dragons to @FireflyFields on 12/11, but 2 appear to have been left out: the L10 w/ Color bonus, and one of the L8s w/ breed bonus, but I don't know which one w/o IDs.
Ceruleantalvath Obelisk f 82403071 Level 10 Cerulean 1y color bonus
Cabesjormunth Veilspun f 82377126 Level 10 no bonus
Fastjack Bogsneak m 82411671 Level 8 breed bonus
Pollocassiopeath Bogsneak f 82401219 Level 8 breed bonus
Pollocassiopeith Bogsneak f 82401221 Level 8 breed bonus
Bognagnath Bogsneak f 82492895 Level 8 breed bonus
So I'm missing 195 tickets from those
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@mix Thanks for letting us know! That entry has been updated :)
@mix Thanks for letting us know! That entry has been updated :)
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Deladria Thanks for this! FireflyFields confirmed the missed dragons. I'm waiting to hear back from both Grimmgirl and Geirskogul for their entries, but for now I have added them as I will be starting the draw soon.
@Deladria Thanks for this! FireflyFields confirmed the missed dragons. I'm waiting to hear back from both Grimmgirl and Geirskogul for their entries, but for now I have added them as I will be starting the draw soon.
6Jj8Ipi.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/33DzpQc.png[/img][/center] [center] It is now time for the first round raffle draw!! [emoji=music notes size=1] Thank you to everyone who participated and helped us make this another flamin' hot start to Night of the Nocturne! I hope everyone is enjoying the spoils of this first week; maybe this raffle will make your holidays even more bountiful [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] This post includes a reminder of the raffle rules:[/center] [quote="Raffle Rules"][emoji=fire rune size=1] Winners will then be drawn in batches of ten. If you're drawn, you'll have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. [emoji=fire rune size=1] Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize packs to least wanted e.g., if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. [emoji=fire rune size=1] If everyone has responded, prizes may be sent out before 24 hours have passed. When prizes are being sent for each round, the raffle runner will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [emoji=fire rune size=1] Once you have won a prize, you may not win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize first. [emoji=fire rune size=1] If you change your username, you are responsible for notifying us before your name is drawn.[/quote] [center][emoji=gold star size=1] [b]Round One Winners[/b] [emoji=gold star size=1] [LIST=1] [*]@AlcatrazSystem [*]@Kael1030 [*]@Akumisan [*]@SentientPumpkins [*]@Instar [*]@FableSky [*]@Niviarsiaq [*]@Xenamorph [*]@Doozie [*]@ufology [/LIST] [/center] ----- Congratulations! Please ping me with your prizes choices within 24 hours, in order, according to the position in which you have been drawn. [b]This is the last time that the full participant list will be pinged.[/b] Going forward, [u]you will only be pinged either if you win or if you request to be on the Drawing Pinglist.[/u] Thank you so much! [quote="Participant Pinglist"][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@Mirna @Nightsky123 @KryptikKreature @Akumisan @treesapperson @Finlandia @Argante @AlcatrazSystem @Instar @sassypants @Kothra @colieflower @musicallyfree @Xenamorph @Sephora34 @shapelights @pikammd @Dulcette @lastghostling @inkexplosions @Niviarsiaq @Makomo @ufology @brit @frozenjokes @antimonycarver @celestialelysium @Selah @Unsettling @Helix @SabrielandOJ @Ikunoche @SentientPumpkins @October @Beezarre @Jaypaw @SleepyDemon @Marketplace @Knishes @ViziVoir @meanling @monosoons @IamNoHere @FableSky @Snallygaster @crowskullz @BeeWhisperer @Kuzuha @DreadPirateKing @CountingChocobos @Growltiger @Dessy @BlueLatios @takatsuki @Genziana @Arwen @Giu @arsenopyrite @sylnes @Cymothoe @Lara8 @RadiantHarmony @AcretoSorien @Kael1030 @SnailMuffin @Refractor @PeridotsFoot @Vinyamar @AloVra @arcaneidolriots @smellybelly10 @jazzghost @OlderThanBones @FinalFlight @Doglover287915 @zophronia @Deladria @Wylin @ceravanne @Disillusionist @Arapocalypse @Jecai @Jacket @BrutusCourt @pghbekka @LilyBound @EternalLife @Solstices @GrumpyNoodle @Spiraling @DrakoshkaRichi @Iskaeil @SimFeetUnder @ViciousPrincess @Kywren @wasteofanangel @Lomon @hawketh @Kikatzu @fantasygill @addictead @ThalassaTheBlue @Vivarium @Axe @AchromaticSpark @Avmire @Fantasticfox @DianaMoon @delonix @odyssia @lusbiana @ThesFireflies @SairentoTsuki @Plushstiel @Lednik @Misweathering @OncePureVessel @Duckvack @Ikterrin @exquisite @Valoria @mix @Sonoch @Doozie @Jeevas @PunkPinkPower @PurpleAmbience @Virgil @IsabellaTrent @findingpears @firewatch1564 @JellyRaven @EmmeBearPaw @Barok @ancientsecrets @Amscray @aredshroom @Schellis @ZincAlloy @highrising @RocknStone @frostmeri @Eaglefairy @NirnrootNoises @Peachbug @Spinosaur @diTitania @DaineSarrasri @c4uni @ktg1214 @WHOUR @Rexes @thesunsfullmoon @Cori @Moriarty @Wolfguardian1 @mitzuliina @SomewhatEternal @FeralRookie @Saronai @aura12 @Akaineko @SnaggleClaw @Tewro @Ceenbee @Nidanasi @Sharanay @shadesofchaos @AwkwardTrash @SleepyHoneybee @BetaOrionis @chamilet @CyanSerenade @Teletraan @Ainsell @Aserein @SongofSummer @Hyacindy @distrust @rockss @Eriisx @mistystep @distortedgenesis @Lansly @ViolentViolet77 @Doglover @Piko @Zafirmei @enceladust @Barrdwing @Inverness @beBlueberry @elfin @qiheil @spindelberrygirl @sburbplayer @Kardi @hollypox @kirathekat @sylvieon @dandelionfires @sylveondreams @Whirlwish @Sidegrinder @lyrelore @AngelSami @BlastLight @quinnelope @Butterwings @TypeFull @Wahlmur @vaguelycanine @forcedcoma @Lissy @sublimevoide @Dandelionqueen @ablazingstar[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/quote]
33DzpQc.png
It is now time for the first round raffle draw!! Thank you to everyone who participated and helped us make this another flamin' hot start to Night of the Nocturne! I hope everyone is enjoying the spoils of this first week; maybe this raffle will make your holidays even more bountiful

This post includes a reminder of the raffle rules:
Raffle Rules wrote:
Winners will then be drawn in batches of ten. If you're drawn, you'll have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing.
Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize packs to least wanted e.g., if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice.
If everyone has responded, prizes may be sent out before 24 hours have passed. When prizes are being sent for each round, the raffle runner will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!
Once you have won a prize, you may not win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize first.
If you change your username, you are responsible for notifying us before your name is drawn.

Congratulations! Please ping me with your prizes choices within 24 hours, in order, according to the position in which you have been drawn.

This is the last time that the full participant list will be pinged. Going forward, you will only be pinged either if you win or if you request to be on the Drawing Pinglist. Thank you so much!
Participant Pinglist wrote:
@Mirna @Nightsky123 @KryptikKreature @Akumisan @treesapperson @Finlandia @Argante @AlcatrazSystem @Instar @sassypants @Kothra @colieflower @musicallyfree @Xenamorph @Sephora34 @shapelights @pikammd @Dulcette @lastghostling @inkexplosions @Niviarsiaq @Makomo @ufology @brit @frozenjokes @antimonycarver @celestialelysium @Selah @Unsettling @Helix @SabrielandOJ @Ikunoche @SentientPumpkins @October @Beezarre @Jaypaw @SleepyDemon @Marketplace @Knishes @ViziVoir @meanling @monosoons @IamNoHere @FableSky @Snallygaster @crowskullz @BeeWhisperer @Kuzuha @DreadPirateKing @CountingChocobos @Growltiger @Dessy @BlueLatios @takatsuki @Genziana @Arwen @Giu @arsenopyrite @sylnes @Cymothoe @Lara8 @RadiantHarmony @AcretoSorien @Kael1030 @SnailMuffin @Refractor @PeridotsFoot @Vinyamar @AloVra @arcaneidolriots @smellybelly10 @jazzghost @OlderThanBones @FinalFlight @Doglover287915 @zophronia @Deladria @Wylin @ceravanne @Disillusionist @Arapocalypse @Jecai @Jacket @BrutusCourt @pghbekka @LilyBound @EternalLife @Solstices @GrumpyNoodle @Spiraling @DrakoshkaRichi @Iskaeil @SimFeetUnder @ViciousPrincess @Kywren @wasteofanangel @Lomon @hawketh @Kikatzu @fantasygill @addictead @ThalassaTheBlue @Vivarium @Axe @AchromaticSpark @Avmire @Fantasticfox @DianaMoon @delonix @odyssia @lusbiana @ThesFireflies @SairentoTsuki @Plushstiel @Lednik @Misweathering @OncePureVessel @Duckvack @Ikterrin @exquisite @Valoria @mix @Sonoch @Doozie @Jeevas @PunkPinkPower @PurpleAmbience @Virgil @IsabellaTrent @findingpears @firewatch1564 @JellyRaven @EmmeBearPaw @Barok @ancientsecrets @Amscray @aredshroom @Schellis @ZincAlloy @highrising @RocknStone @frostmeri @Eaglefairy @NirnrootNoises @Peachbug @Spinosaur @diTitania @DaineSarrasri @c4uni @ktg1214 @WHOUR @Rexes @thesunsfullmoon @Cori @Moriarty @Wolfguardian1 @mitzuliina @SomewhatEternal @FeralRookie @Saronai @aura12 @Akaineko @SnaggleClaw @Tewro @Ceenbee @Nidanasi @Sharanay @shadesofchaos @AwkwardTrash @SleepyHoneybee @BetaOrionis @chamilet @CyanSerenade @Teletraan @Ainsell @Aserein @SongofSummer @Hyacindy @distrust @rockss @Eriisx @mistystep @distortedgenesis @Lansly @ViolentViolet77 @Doglover @Piko @Zafirmei @enceladust @Barrdwing @Inverness @beBlueberry @elfin @qiheil @spindelberrygirl @sburbplayer @Kardi @hollypox @kirathekat @sylvieon @dandelionfires @sylveondreams @Whirlwish @Sidegrinder @lyrelore @AngelSami @BlastLight @quinnelope @Butterwings @TypeFull @Wahlmur @vaguelycanine @forcedcoma @Lissy @sublimevoide @Dandelionqueen @ablazingstar
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess ohhh thank you !!
  1. Choose Your Own Gem Dragon (Pharoah, Bee)
  2. Your Child
  3. Choose Your Own Treasure Dragon (Savannah, Noxtide, Ringlets)
  4. Baby, I'm toxic
  5. Choose Your Own Brew Dragon (Pinstripe, Trail)
  6. Heretic
  7. You're Leaving Me In Stitches!
  8. Skinkbomb
  9. Put Up Your Dukes
  10. Create Your Own Trickster
@Duchess ohhh thank you !!
  1. Choose Your Own Gem Dragon (Pharoah, Bee)
  2. Your Child
  3. Choose Your Own Treasure Dragon (Savannah, Noxtide, Ringlets)
  4. Baby, I'm toxic
  5. Choose Your Own Brew Dragon (Pinstripe, Trail)
  6. Heretic
  7. You're Leaving Me In Stitches!
  8. Skinkbomb
  9. Put Up Your Dukes
  10. Create Your Own Trickster
"link • ufology
they/he/she
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31