Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] 140 skins for G/Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Could I buy Gethsemane for gems?
Could I buy Gethsemane for gems?
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Silverishness sending a pa c:
@Silverishness sending a pa c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
There are so many goodies in here, how dare you! ahahaha
I don't have spare gems, but I shared the link in my server and told people to come buy. Worth a shot :D
There are so many goodies in here, how dare you! ahahaha
I don't have spare gems, but I shared the link in my server and told people to come buy. Worth a shot :D
Hey! Can I get these for eggs?: [list][*][gamedb item=36349][*][gamedb item=43408][*][gamedb item=43409][/list]
Hey! Can I get these for eggs?:
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
QUIpVFE.png
LCqISMP.png
rix3ppo.png
mlHpBMC.png
Could I get worthy of your love for gems :)
Could I get worthy of your love for gems :)
9oRPa8v.png
Hello! Is [skin=46800] still available? If so, would love to buy it with Strange Chests, if that's okay :] (And since the price in Strange Chests is 49.5, I would round that up to 50 for convenience's sake. If not, though, that's okay! Good luck with selling all of these skins [emoji=coatl happy size=1])
Hello! Is still available? If so, would love to buy it with Strange Chests, if that's okay :]

(And since the price in Strange Chests is 49.5, I would round that up to 50 for convenience's sake. If not, though, that's okay! Good luck with selling all of these skins )
Forum-Signature.png
Would you do a hold for Serpentsortia? I've been trying to get that accent since ages but wont be able to farm a lot. Would maybe end in split kg and chests/egg?
Would you do a hold for Serpentsortia? I've been trying to get that accent since ages but wont be able to farm a lot. Would maybe end in split kg and chests/egg?
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
Would you hold Holding me back for a little bit? I'd like to pay 5 eggs and 55 chests if that's okay, and I'd need a little time to gather some more chests.
Would you hold Holding me back for a little bit? I'd like to pay 5 eggs and 55 chests if that's okay, and I'd need a little time to gather some more chests.
Is Accent: Seelie Core - Dawn still available? If so, can I get it for chests?
Is Accent: Seelie Core - Dawn still available? If so, can I get it for chests?
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
@SimFeetUnder bless you, thank you!

@rubin I'm so sorry that one already sold

@Airazon I'll send a cr for all three

@Scaramouche I'm sorry Luna that one already sold, it's on a hold but I can let you know if it falls through

@playerpichu that one is still available, happy to round down to 49 chests, I'll send a cr

@kijauni happy to hold it, I own 4/5 of the copies and gifted the other copy which is probably why you struggled to find >.< happy for you to pay in mixed currency, I'll send a cr

@mayka happy to do that, I'll send a cr c:
@SimFeetUnder bless you, thank you!

@rubin I'm so sorry that one already sold

@Airazon I'll send a cr for all three

@Scaramouche I'm sorry Luna that one already sold, it's on a hold but I can let you know if it falls through

@playerpichu that one is still available, happy to round down to 49 chests, I'll send a cr

@kijauni happy to hold it, I own 4/5 of the copies and gifted the other copy which is probably why you struggled to find >.< happy for you to pay in mixed currency, I'll send a cr

@mayka happy to do that, I'll send a cr c:
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9