Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I AM DOG HAIR ALL OVER YOUR BED. I LIVE IN THE HOUSE OF THE MISBEHAVED.
I AM DOG HAIR ALL OVER YOUR BED. I LIVE IN THE HOUSE OF THE MISBEHAVED.
love em all 1989
Why can’t I ever just peacefully go out to dinner? Why does there have to always be so much NOISE? It makes me anxious!
Why can’t I ever just peacefully go out to dinner? Why does there have to always be so much NOISE? It makes me anxious!
oJK1fXV.png
boa never stocks when i'm online...
boa never stocks when i'm online...
yzUX307.png
I want mentos
I want mentos
tumblr_inline_p40r3pGa8V1tc3swm_540.png

YMPbu9R.png
Your local demigirl creature feature!
RG2oRUw.pngfLdYOuE.pngVAWF25r.png
I MISSED CHICKEN SMOOTHIE DECEMBER 18 FOR THE FIRST TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I MISSED CHICKEN SMOOTHIE DECEMBER 18 FOR THE FIRST TIME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
100% ON BOTH MY HONORS CHEMISTRY FINALS WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
100% ON BOTH MY HONORS CHEMISTRY FINALS WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
zQ7EbWo.gif
@Chr0llo Congrats!!! I've been dying because of Chemistry tests lately... ;-;
@Chr0llo Congrats!!! I've been dying because of Chemistry tests lately... ;-;
Smile/Happy/Breathe/Live
I just finished a movie (Mean Girls), and it was awesome!!! I've been laughing so hard on the part when Cady threw herself into the garbage can.
I just finished a movie (Mean Girls), and it was awesome!!! I've been laughing so hard on the part when Cady threw herself into the garbage can.
Smile/Happy/Breathe/Live
i have learnt my lesson. never tiering on the jpn sekai servers again lmao
can't believe i missed the top 10k by 205 positions. kinda bummed about it but what can i do.
oh well. i did have a lot of fun hanging out with fellow Akito and Touya Enjoyers in rooms spamming stamps to each other
i have learnt my lesson. never tiering on the jpn sekai servers again lmao
can't believe i missed the top 10k by 205 positions. kinda bummed about it but what can i do.
oh well. i did have a lot of fun hanging out with fellow Akito and Touya Enjoyers in rooms spamming stamps to each other

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I think I'll have to be staying awake for the rest of the night...though, I'm hoping I won't have a headache by morning. Also, the song in the beginning of the first Iron man movie is on a loop in my head - I really don't mind that at all though, it's a good one.
I think I'll have to be staying awake for the rest of the night...though, I'm hoping I won't have a headache by morning. Also, the song in the beginning of the first Iron man movie is on a loop in my head - I really don't mind that at all though, it's a good one.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.