Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 70 71
@dark78660 @MagickalKat @Laetificat @Elaendorlien @Rokkan @HurricaneWinds @mysteriously @Faeninaa @Beezarre @munchea @Wizardry @spiiral @tehstripe @nevvermore @OlderThanBones @Solarfae @Shadowblep @mothscale @ViolentViolet77 @sockmonkeygerald @dads @MoonFlames @Catoblepon @Doozie @Saronai @toffeebiscuits @Apsidee @QueenAlchemy @CatalyticGenesis @aura12 @StarNovas @BrutusCourt @hollypox @SleepyHoneybee @dd2900

Hello hunters! Sorry for the delay, but I'm pleased to announce that we have a badge builder for this year's Night of the Nocturne! If you'd like to make use of it, you'll need to make a new copy of the personal template and copy your items over.

If you're reading this and haven't started playing yet, you don't need to do anything extra, just grab yourself a tracking sheet and get started! Please remember to enter your username on the Summary tab so that your name will appear on the leaderboard.

As always, if you see a glitch in the spreadsheets, don't hesitate to ping me and I'll get to it asap!
@dark78660 @MagickalKat @Laetificat @Elaendorlien @Rokkan @HurricaneWinds @mysteriously @Faeninaa @Beezarre @munchea @Wizardry @spiiral @tehstripe @nevvermore @OlderThanBones @Solarfae @Shadowblep @mothscale @ViolentViolet77 @sockmonkeygerald @dads @MoonFlames @Catoblepon @Doozie @Saronai @toffeebiscuits @Apsidee @QueenAlchemy @CatalyticGenesis @aura12 @StarNovas @BrutusCourt @hollypox @SleepyHoneybee @dd2900

Hello hunters! Sorry for the delay, but I'm pleased to announce that we have a badge builder for this year's Night of the Nocturne! If you'd like to make use of it, you'll need to make a new copy of the personal template and copy your items over.

If you're reading this and haven't started playing yet, you don't need to do anything extra, just grab yourself a tracking sheet and get started! Please remember to enter your username on the Summary tab so that your name will appear on the leaderboard.

As always, if you see a glitch in the spreadsheets, don't hesitate to ping me and I'll get to it asap!
T12.pngl6mtPEk.png98aej12.pngcbEt44U.pngcyrFFXk.pngo028-d03-Galactina.pngo028-d02-Galactina.pngo028-d01-Galactina.pngo388-d03-Galactina.pngo388-d02-Galactina.pngo388-d04-Galactina.pngo388-d05-Galactina.pngRcDdsyA.png
lG9UFR1.png
@/Galactina
I entered my link into B52 and my name is showing up in C53 i.e. a row lower than it should be.

p.s. thank you so so much for getting the badge builder up and running.
@/Galactina
I entered my link into B52 and my name is showing up in C53 i.e. a row lower than it should be.

p.s. thank you so so much for getting the badge builder up and running.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Ackie fixed! Looks like some cells just got dragged around, thanks for letting me know!
@Ackie fixed! Looks like some cells just got dragged around, thanks for letting me know!
T12.pngl6mtPEk.png98aej12.pngcbEt44U.pngcyrFFXk.pngo028-d03-Galactina.pngo028-d02-Galactina.pngo028-d01-Galactina.pngo388-d03-Galactina.pngo388-d02-Galactina.pngo388-d04-Galactina.pngo388-d05-Galactina.pngRcDdsyA.png
lG9UFR1.png
Howdy gamers! Got a bug fix for the badge builder for you. Looks like the statuettes were pointed at the LootW2 tab only, so that'll need a quick edit to work correctly. On the [u]Badge Builder tab[/u], cell [b]E19[/b] should read: [code]=IFERROR(if(IFS(D19="Ice",SUM(LootW1!$J$7:$Q$7, LootW2!$J$7:$Q$7),D19="Shadow",SUM(LootW1!$J$16:$Q$16, LootW2!$J$16:$Q$16),D19="Wind",SUM(LootW1!$J$12:$Q$12, LootW2!$J$12:$Q$12),D19="Water",SUM(LootW1!$J$15:$Q$15, LootW2!$J$15:$Q$15),D19="Nature",SUM(LootW1!$J$13:$Q$13, LootW2!$J$13:$Q$13),D19="Light",SUM(LootW1!$J$11:$Q$11, LootW2!$J$11:$Q$11),D19="Lightning",SUM(LootW1!$J$14:$Q$14, LootW2!$J$14:$Q$14),D19="Fire",SUM(LootW1!$J$10:$Q$10, LootW2!$J$10:$Q$10),D19="Arcane",SUM(LootW1!$J$8:$Q$8, LootW2!$J$8:$Q$8),D19="Plague",SUM(LootW1!$J$9:$Q$9, LootW2!$J$9:$Q$9),D19="Earth",SUM(LootW1!$J$17:$Q$17, LootW2!$J$17:$Q$17))>=C19, "[img]"&VLOOKUP($D19, badges!$A$1:$E$40, 3, false)&"[/img]", ""))[/code] This code then needs to be dragged down by the blue corner to cell [b]E29[/b]. Thanks for hanging in there with us, and hope you're having an excellent NotN so far! [emoji=new friend size=1] [size=0][size=0][size=0]@dark78660 @MagickalKat @Laetificat @Elaendorlien @Rokkan @HurricaneWinds @mysteriously @Faeninaa @Beezarre @munchea @Wizardry @spiiral @tehstripe @nevvermore @Galactina @OlderThanBones @SolarFae @Shadowblep @mothscale @ViolentViolet77 @sockmonkeygerald @dads @MoonFlames @Catoblepon @Doozie @Saronai @toffeebiscuits @Apsidee @QueenAlchemy @CatalyticGenesis @aura12 @StarNovas @BrutusCourt @hollypox @SleepyHoneybee @dd2900 @Kothra @Orodruin @Solstices @RhanaKerridan @Kurbis[/size][/size][/size] EDIT: I done goofed the first time, edited for correct entry. Thank you Dark for fixing it!
Howdy gamers! Got a bug fix for the badge builder for you. Looks like the statuettes were pointed at the LootW2 tab only, so that'll need a quick edit to work correctly.

On the Badge Builder tab, cell E19 should read:
Code:
=IFERROR(if(IFS(D19="Ice",SUM(LootW1!$J$7:$Q$7, LootW2!$J$7:$Q$7),D19="Shadow",SUM(LootW1!$J$16:$Q$16, LootW2!$J$16:$Q$16),D19="Wind",SUM(LootW1!$J$12:$Q$12, LootW2!$J$12:$Q$12),D19="Water",SUM(LootW1!$J$15:$Q$15, LootW2!$J$15:$Q$15),D19="Nature",SUM(LootW1!$J$13:$Q$13, LootW2!$J$13:$Q$13),D19="Light",SUM(LootW1!$J$11:$Q$11, LootW2!$J$11:$Q$11),D19="Lightning",SUM(LootW1!$J$14:$Q$14, LootW2!$J$14:$Q$14),D19="Fire",SUM(LootW1!$J$10:$Q$10, LootW2!$J$10:$Q$10),D19="Arcane",SUM(LootW1!$J$8:$Q$8, LootW2!$J$8:$Q$8),D19="Plague",SUM(LootW1!$J$9:$Q$9, LootW2!$J$9:$Q$9),D19="Earth",SUM(LootW1!$J$17:$Q$17, LootW2!$J$17:$Q$17))>=C19, "[img]"&VLOOKUP($D19, badges!$A$1:$E$40, 3, false)&"[/img]", ""))

This code then needs to be dragged down by the blue corner to cell E29.

Thanks for hanging in there with us, and hope you're having an excellent NotN so far!

@dark78660 @MagickalKat @Laetificat @Elaendorlien @Rokkan @HurricaneWinds @mysteriously @Faeninaa @Beezarre @munchea @Wizardry @spiiral @tehstripe @nevvermore @Galactina @OlderThanBones @SolarFae @Shadowblep @mothscale @ViolentViolet77 @sockmonkeygerald @dads @MoonFlames @Catoblepon @Doozie @Saronai @toffeebiscuits @Apsidee @QueenAlchemy @CatalyticGenesis @aura12 @StarNovas @BrutusCourt @hollypox @SleepyHoneybee @dd2900 @Kothra @Orodruin @Solstices @RhanaKerridan @Kurbis

EDIT: I done goofed the first time, edited for correct entry. Thank you Dark for fixing it!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@mysteriously hello, i'm not exactly sure how to edit the sheet -- do i just plain copy and paste that code into the cells? or do i need to go into the data validation and add the code there?
@mysteriously hello, i'm not exactly sure how to edit the sheet -- do i just plain copy and paste that code into the cells? or do i need to go into the data validation and add the code there?
v65jSc3.gif hJ0AeAI.png4gWyVR2.png
@SleepyHoneybee
There shouldn't be data validation on those cells, just coding! If it's easier, you can actually select the cell (or all affected cells) and hit delete or backspace to clear them, then paste in the correct formula. You may get a pop-up asking if you're sure you want to change a protected area, which is fine to just hit 'okay' on. Hopefully that helps!
@SleepyHoneybee
There shouldn't be data validation on those cells, just coding! If it's easier, you can actually select the cell (or all affected cells) and hit delete or backspace to clear them, then paste in the correct formula. You may get a pop-up asking if you're sure you want to change a protected area, which is fine to just hit 'okay' on. Hopefully that helps!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
thank you; clearing them all with delete and then pasting worked!
thank you; clearing them all with delete and then pasting worked!
v65jSc3.gif hJ0AeAI.png4gWyVR2.png
Hello, I just went to add an apparel drop (Red Birdskull Necklace) to my sheet, but it seems most of the Red Birdskull set aren't valid entries. Only the Wingpiece is available. Edit: @Galactina [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1051798636301926420/1056052649394442290/image.png[/img]
Hello, I just went to add an apparel drop (Red Birdskull Necklace) to my sheet, but it seems most of the Red Birdskull set aren't valid entries. Only the Wingpiece is available.

Edit: @Galactina
image.png
@RhanaKerridan Should be working now! It looks like only the necklace and wingpiece are possible coli drops, and we missed one of them c:
@RhanaKerridan Should be working now! It looks like only the necklace and wingpiece are possible coli drops, and we missed one of them c:
lG9UFR1.png
Boy you were on that quickly! Thank you!
Boy you were on that quickly! Thank you!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 70 71