Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My FR anniversary is today!
1 2
Wow, I can't believe that I've been on Flight Rising for seven whole years! (well, 6 years, 11 months, and 30 days according to my account settings) [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/791176cb9fbfb11ab7ac2b495a1a9891.png[/img][/center] I love this site, and even though I take long breaks or I occasionally lose interest, I always come back. So thank you to everyone in the community who has made my experiences here so enjoyable! The people on fr have always been kind to me, so thank you guys for making this game so great! The forums (and mahjong, which I was obsessed with for some reason) single-handedly got me through the pandemic, I'd stay up till 5 am sometimes just browsing and commenting. I have a lot of fond memories with this site, and I hope there are many more to come! The funniest thing to me is that I was totally unprepared for this lol. I was rearranging my dragons and suddenly remembered that I joined in December. I decided to check my clan profile and it turned out to be today! Not sure what I'm gonna do (I have no money and I'm trying [s]and failing[/s] to save some funds for notn) I'll probably update some dragon bios that I've been putting off and maybe draw some permas, so at least I can be productive today [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Wow, I can't believe that I've been on Flight Rising for seven whole years! (well, 6 years, 11 months, and 30 days according to my account settings)
791176cb9fbfb11ab7ac2b495a1a9891.png

I love this site, and even though I take long breaks or I occasionally lose interest, I always come back. So thank you to everyone in the community who has made my experiences here so enjoyable! The people on fr have always been kind to me, so thank you guys for making this game so great! The forums (and mahjong, which I was obsessed with for some reason) single-handedly got me through the pandemic, I'd stay up till 5 am sometimes just browsing and commenting. I have a lot of fond memories with this site, and I hope there are many more to come!

The funniest thing to me is that I was totally unprepared for this lol. I was rearranging my dragons and suddenly remembered that I joined in December. I decided to check my clan profile and it turned out to be today! Not sure what I'm gonna do (I have no money and I'm trying and failing to save some funds for notn) I'll probably update some dragon bios that I've been putting off and maybe draw some permas, so at least I can be productive today
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
[color=#852B19]Omg you reminded us it's our FRnniversary too! We're too tired right now to type up a big thing about how much this game and community means to us, but! WOO! [img]https://i.postimg.cc/5tgsRM98/Capture.png[/img] This... is the perfect excuse to hatch an egg [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Omg you reminded us it's our FRnniversary too! We're too tired right now to type up a big thing about how much this game and community means to us, but! WOO!

Capture.png

This... is the perfect excuse to hatch an egg
@Akalore Oh wow! Happy anniversary to you too! I would've hatched an egg but I sold my earth egg a week or so ago (I forgot about my anniversary wagh) :[

Oh well, I'm planning to hatch a noc egg during notn to make up for it!
@Akalore Oh wow! Happy anniversary to you too! I would've hatched an egg but I sold my earth egg a week or so ago (I forgot about my anniversary wagh) :[

Oh well, I'm planning to hatch a noc egg during notn to make up for it!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
Ooh, thanks for the reminder! Mine too! :D (2014, same window as @Akalore . Happy anniversary, window twin!)
Ooh, thanks for the reminder! Mine too! :D (2014, same window as @Akalore . Happy anniversary, window twin!)
DSEHBxF.png
Happy Anniversary to all of ya!! Hope however you guys decide to celebrate it will be fun for ya!

Edit: I actually typed this out and sent it and I peeked at my account to see what day mine was since I'm some months fresh from like a two year hiatus and I totally forgot and wow today is mine aswell. I'm not sure how I missed that. either way, hihi my fellow anniversary celebrators!
Happy Anniversary to all of ya!! Hope however you guys decide to celebrate it will be fun for ya!

Edit: I actually typed this out and sent it and I peeked at my account to see what day mine was since I'm some months fresh from like a two year hiatus and I totally forgot and wow today is mine aswell. I'm not sure how I missed that. either way, hihi my fellow anniversary celebrators!
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
WOW this made me check and I joined on the exact same day as you! December 15 2015! I have fond memories of spending Christmas hiding from my family at my Grandma's house and selling single pieces of food and materials on the AH for like 10 treasure a piece. Then NOTN started a few days later and I was suddenly making BANK as a newbie selling chests from the coli! Good times :D

I'm curious to OP and other people who joined in the same December 2015 reg window, what's the first new thing you remember happening? I think the Thylacine gene was the first new thing I was around for. Terts were much more limited back then and people were hyped
WOW this made me check and I joined on the exact same day as you! December 15 2015! I have fond memories of spending Christmas hiding from my family at my Grandma's house and selling single pieces of food and materials on the AH for like 10 treasure a piece. Then NOTN started a few days later and I was suddenly making BANK as a newbie selling chests from the coli! Good times :D

I'm curious to OP and other people who joined in the same December 2015 reg window, what's the first new thing you remember happening? I think the Thylacine gene was the first new thing I was around for. Terts were much more limited back then and people were hyped
ffGNCkk.png
Happy FRnniversary! I also joined December 15 in 2014 :P I remember being SO excited to catch a registration window when the site was still doing that!! Hope everyone having their join-date anniversary in this thread has a good day and good NotN luck, there's so many of us lol[emoji=firework size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1]
Happy FRnniversary! I also joined December 15 in 2014 :P I remember being SO excited to catch a registration window when the site was still doing that!! Hope everyone having their join-date anniversary in this thread has a good day and good NotN luck, there's so many of us lol
............. 46443.png

basil || he/him
FRT +0

31221.png
Y'know, this week's site derg-showoff prompt is "Progenitors". Extra appropriate to all y'all celebrating your progens' birthdays, as it were ^-^
Y'know, this week's site derg-showoff prompt is "Progenitors". Extra appropriate to all y'all celebrating your progens' birthdays, as it were ^-^
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Congratulations!! I always manage to miss mine ‘^.^
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
[center]Happy anniversary! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/674823220905639973/1053202231622639626/image.png[/img] I missed mine, haha [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1][/center]
Happy anniversary!

image.png

I missed mine, haha
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
1 2