Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FireDom || Lights Camera Arson OOF PB/R
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31
@Tropickle Minecrawler needs a math correction! Level 7 + Fae should be 13501 (12251 + 1250)
@Tropickle Minecrawler needs a math correction! Level 7 + Fae should be 13501 (12251 + 1250)
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
[quote name="OlderThanBones" date="2022-12-15 05:49:30" ] @howdoiinternet will we be able to buy the lvl badges to complete the set after the buy has finished? it's a beautiful set, and it'd be a shame not to have all the pieces! [/quote] We dont [i]usually[/] offer purchasing of the level badges (daily badges 30kt/g per missed day) but we might be able to work something out, I'll try to update you once I talk it out with the artists.
OlderThanBones wrote on 2022-12-15 05:49:30:
@howdoiinternet

will we be able to buy the lvl badges to complete the set after the buy has finished? it's a beautiful set, and it'd be a shame not to have all the pieces!

We dont usually[/] offer purchasing of the level badges (daily badges 30kt/g per missed day) but we might be able to work something out, I'll try to update you once I talk it out with the artists.
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@RuthlessCata Sorry for that! Thank you for accepting them though
@RuthlessCata Sorry for that! Thank you for accepting them though
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
Got a few more bonuses that can be claimed! @ApprenticeWriter Iacchus has the python gene bonus for today if you want to relist for an extra gem. @OatCrunch Concentration also has python! And Accelerando, Oado, and Sapphire are all fae, today's breed bonus. With those bonuses for level 7s you can relist for 13501 if you want. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Got a few more bonuses that can be claimed!

@ApprenticeWriter Iacchus has the python gene bonus for today if you want to relist for an extra gem.

@OatCrunch Concentration also has python! And Accelerando, Oado, and Sapphire are all fae, today's breed bonus. With those bonuses for level 7s you can relist for 13501 if you want.
@RuthlessCata

Thank you for letting me know, I'll relist in a second <3
@RuthlessCata

Thank you for letting me know, I'll relist in a second <3
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
@RuthlessCata thanks for letting me know!! ill relist as soon as possible :3
@RuthlessCata thanks for letting me know!! ill relist as soon as possible :3
35apKLYs.png

> Fr+16
@qiheil Did you mean to send those faes in for public buy or raffle?
I'm PB only right now and it looks like they're listed for raffle+breed bonus prices!
@qiheil Did you mean to send those faes in for public buy or raffle?
I'm PB only right now and it looks like they're listed for raffle+breed bonus prices!
@RuthlessCata oops sorry about that, they were meant for raffle! will redirect to a raffle attendant, thanks for the heads up [emoji=new friend size=1]
@RuthlessCata
oops sorry about that, they were meant for raffle! will redirect to a raffle attendant, thanks for the heads up
@Hyacindy

I'm PB, not raffle! Send your dragons to @/Vetoer1 instead :D
@Hyacindy

I'm PB, not raffle! Send your dragons to @/Vetoer1 instead :D
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@Vrykolakas
Sorry about that. I honestly didn't even realize there was a PB; brain clearly dead. Gimme a minute and I'll just resend at right price.
@Vrykolakas
Sorry about that. I honestly didn't even realize there was a PB; brain clearly dead. Gimme a minute and I'll just resend at right price.
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31