Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FireDom || Lights Camera Arson OOF PB/R
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31
@Helix
Sending back 1 dragon, since it was lvl1.
I accepted too fast and didnt notice until it was here ^^U sorry
@Helix
Sending back 1 dragon, since it was lvl1.
I accepted too fast and didnt notice until it was here ^^U sorry
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi
ooop sorry about that! Every so often a level 1 slips thru, I try to take a look and not send those, but the interface is a bit... bad once I start spamming
@Hinumi
ooop sorry about that! Every so often a level 1 slips thru, I try to take a look and not send those, but the interface is a bit... bad once I start spamming
eE6RhYO.png
@hibikiga It wasn't until I exalted them that I realised one of the dragons you sent was a level 3, not a level 5. [img]https://i.imgur.com/aPm42A2.png[/img]
@hibikiga It wasn't until I exalted them that I realised one of the dragons you sent was a level 3, not a level 5.

aPm42A2.png
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson

ack im sorry i was trying to avoid that one!! i can send you payment back or a 1t lv 5?
@protowilson

ack im sorry i was trying to avoid that one!! i can send you payment back or a 1t lv 5?
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@hibikiga 3250t is fine!
@hibikiga 3250t is fine!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@meanling

I'm sorry, I'm only accepting raffle dragons for treasure! Please either resend them for treasure, or if you're looking for gems Grimmgirl is available to help you!
@meanling

I'm sorry, I'm only accepting raffle dragons for treasure! Please either resend them for treasure, or if you're looking for gems Grimmgirl is available to help you!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@blazebrem @eieru

hello!! i sent in 10 dragons (all level 10 with no bonuses) on tuesday and only just noticed the tickets weren't recorded, what should i do?
@blazebrem @eieru

hello!! i sent in 10 dragons (all level 10 with no bonuses) on tuesday and only just noticed the tickets weren't recorded, what should i do?
78483506_T4h.png YDYolOP.png
@musicallyfree Berry is priced as a level 7 with the snapper bonus but is actually level 6! Should be 11250
@musicallyfree Berry is priced as a level 7 with the snapper bonus but is actually level 6! Should be 11250
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
@RuthlessCata - Apologies! I must have mixed something up! Resent! ^-^
@RuthlessCata - Apologies! I must have mixed something up! Resent! ^-^
NZRXpq5.gif
@Hyacindy Hi! I'm only accepting PAs for treasure ^^
@Hyacindy Hi! I'm only accepting PAs for treasure ^^
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31