Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FireDom || Lights Camera Arson OOF PB/R
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31
[quote name="fantasygill" date="2022-12-16 19:06:27" ] @blazebrem @eieru hello!! I sent in 10 dragons (all level 10 with no bonuses) on Tuesday and only just noticed the tickets weren't recorded, what should I do? [/quote] @fantasygill I can add it in, but I need to know, the date, time, who you sent it to, if it was 1-Way-CR/1T PA and such so I can make sure it goes in correctly. :D
fantasygill wrote on 2022-12-16 19:06:27:
@blazebrem @eieru

hello!! I sent in 10 dragons (all level 10 with no bonuses) on Tuesday and only just noticed the tickets weren't recorded, what should I do?

@fantasygill I can add it in, but I need to know, the date, time, who you sent it to, if it was 1-Way-CR/1T PA and such so I can make sure it goes in correctly. :D
XFE6M4f.pngGEFXI3F.pngViZl2by.png9NF006F.png2q5KhKh.png
id0RxDG.pngalMglIO.pngedLauo4.pngFJoGVeR.pngEKZlYfl.png
[quote name="HowDoilnternet" date="2022-12-15 17:15:41" ] We dont [i]usually[/] offer purchasing of the level badges (daily badges 30kt/g per missed day) but we might be able to work something out, I'll try to update you once I talk it out with the artists. [/quote] I appreciate it! it's a neat little set, so I'd be delighted if it were possible, but also understand if it's not. I missed a few days, so I'd have a wonky little strip haha
HowDoilnternet wrote on 2022-12-15 17:15:41:

We dont usually[/] offer purchasing of the level badges (daily badges 30kt/g per missed day) but we might be able to work something out, I'll try to update you once I talk it out with the artists.

I appreciate it! it's a neat little set, so I'd be delighted if it were possible, but also understand if it's not. I missed a few days, so I'd have a wonky little strip haha
sLpAJ21.png
@DrakoTheDragon Hello! I have 105 leveled dragons to send for public buy, if that's alright. I can send them in certain number batches if that's too many at once. I know it's a lot, sorry. o3o
@DrakoTheDragon Hello! I have 105 leveled dragons to send for public buy, if that's alright. I can send them in certain number batches if that's too many at once. I know it's a lot, sorry. o3o
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@LaWombat
Don’t be sorry! I’ll gladly take those dragons. Might take me a lil bit to accept them all, but I can do it :)
@LaWombat
Don’t be sorry! I’ll gladly take those dragons. Might take me a lil bit to accept them all, but I can do it :)
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon Awesome! nn I shall start sending them over then.
@DrakoTheDragon Awesome! nn I shall start sending them over then.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@blazebrem @eieru

Hey there.
I know theres no public list of receivers (not that I saw), but I was wondering if there's a way of knowing if anyone on the Team is willing to take in 145 dragons of lv10s?
(For gems, Raffle Lane per PAs)

It'd be a big queue and I can only do ~9 at a time due lair space.

Or are either of you able to? @RuthlessCata @Gryphire

Please let me know asap!
Thanks so much.
@blazebrem @eieru

Hey there.
I know theres no public list of receivers (not that I saw), but I was wondering if there's a way of knowing if anyone on the Team is willing to take in 145 dragons of lv10s?
(For gems, Raffle Lane per PAs)

It'd be a big queue and I can only do ~9 at a time due lair space.

Or are either of you able to? @RuthlessCata @Gryphire

Please let me know asap!
Thanks so much.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem I can take them! I'll be on for the next few hours and I can give my replacement a heads up if the queue ends up longer than I'm able to be on.
@AlcatrazSystem I can take them! I'll be on for the next few hours and I can give my replacement a heads up if the queue ends up longer than I'm able to be on.
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
[quote name="RuthlessCata" date="2022-12-17 12:21:14" ] @AlcatrazSystem I can take them! I'll be on for the next few hours and I can give my replacement a heads up if the queue ends up longer than I'm able to be on. [/quote] Thank you so much! I'll start queuing then!
RuthlessCata wrote on 2022-12-17 12:21:14:

Thank you so much!
I'll start queuing then!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@BrutusCourt

I'm sorry, I'm only accepting raffle dragons for treasure! Please either resend the dragon for treasure, or if you're looking for gems Gryphire can help you!
@BrutusCourt

I'm sorry, I'm only accepting raffle dragons for treasure! Please either resend the dragon for treasure, or if you're looking for gems Gryphire can help you!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax my bad, I usually check but it went past me this time! Resending for the treasure amount
@Birdsofwax my bad, I usually check but it went past me this time! Resending for the treasure amount
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31