Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements & Anniversary
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42
Oooo can’t wait for achievements. Sounds fun.
Oooo can’t wait for achievements. Sounds fun.
Exciting! I really missed the achievements system
Exciting! I really missed the achievements system
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
Oooh sounds interesting! Can’t wait to see it
Oooh sounds interesting! Can’t wait to see it
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
I am excited for this!
I am excited for this!
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
Ten years - wow. What a milestone! I have so much appreciation for those involved in Flight Rising's continued existence - from the people on the FR team, to the people playing the game.

Even when life keeps me away for a while, I can always come back and enjoy myself here. It's my safe and cozy space. So excited for the anniversary!
Ten years - wow. What a milestone! I have so much appreciation for those involved in Flight Rising's continued existence - from the people on the FR team, to the people playing the game.

Even when life keeps me away for a while, I can always come back and enjoy myself here. It's my safe and cozy space. So excited for the anniversary!
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
nice
nice
Rex
FR+9
They/Them
fantastic!
fantastic!
Ooh, wonderful!! I'm very excited to see what comes of this!

A quick question: will there be any way to "skip" or "reroll" pursuits if someone wants a different task?
Ooh, wonderful!! I'm very excited to see what comes of this!

A quick question: will there be any way to "skip" or "reroll" pursuits if someone wants a different task?
YUDrFCG.png
WOOO DRAGON NOOK MILES

I'm super excited. Definitely looking forward to a more engaging daily thing. I love what we have but getting rewards for doing basic site interactions will be awesome
WOOO DRAGON NOOK MILES

I'm super excited. Definitely looking forward to a more engaging daily thing. I love what we have but getting rewards for doing basic site interactions will be awesome
vDH0pGc.png
Oho! This is exciting
Oho! This is exciting
TheHydrakeHydra

YouTube!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42