Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How did you turn into a gen 1 lair?
1 2 3
I realized at one point that I didn't like my lair being a mix of g1s and non-g1s, so I decided to take the plunge and get rid of (most) of my g2+'s. I keep a few now, but it's mainly split between g1s in my main lair and other dragons in the den.
I realized at one point that I didn't like my lair being a mix of g1s and non-g1s, so I decided to take the plunge and get rid of (most) of my g2+'s. I keep a few now, but it's mainly split between g1s in my main lair and other dragons in the den.
hard to explain but trying to breed dragons doesn't make a lot of sense to me personally?? i don't understand some parts of the process - n i would just end up with a bunch of useless dragons i think hehe

also hatching eggs gives me serotonin and i love the challenge of making a less-than-ideal color combo i've hatched work!!
hard to explain but trying to breed dragons doesn't make a lot of sense to me personally?? i don't understand some parts of the process - n i would just end up with a bunch of useless dragons i think hehe

also hatching eggs gives me serotonin and i love the challenge of making a less-than-ideal color combo i've hatched work!!
briar, queer enby | she/they | autistic

i currently am only workin with first gen dragons! :3
Not exactly what this thread is for but it made me want to say, I tried to be a gen one lair but. I found it too restrictive having to rely on whatever random colors happened to be hatched. Plus really nice gen ones cost sooo much. So I gene up dragons that have parents now. And if there's a combo I really like I can actually try and get it instead of hoping it is hatched and sold at a price I could afford.

So I guess to answer the threads question I was a gen one lair because I enjoy having projects to gene, but I find that geneing any old dragon is more my style even if its a waste technically.
Not exactly what this thread is for but it made me want to say, I tried to be a gen one lair but. I found it too restrictive having to rely on whatever random colors happened to be hatched. Plus really nice gen ones cost sooo much. So I gene up dragons that have parents now. And if there's a combo I really like I can actually try and get it instead of hoping it is hatched and sold at a price I could afford.

So I guess to answer the threads question I was a gen one lair because I enjoy having projects to gene, but I find that geneing any old dragon is more my style even if its a waste technically.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Sanity Log Day 336
What began as an innocent desire to have more than two eternal youth hatchlings has gone wrong.

The gen 1 permababies have taken over.

Save yourself.

(lol in reality I'll never be a pure gen 1 lair. Just a lot of them for special days, cool hatches, and new breed releases)
Sanity Log Day 336
What began as an innocent desire to have more than two eternal youth hatchlings has gone wrong.

The gen 1 permababies have taken over.

Save yourself.

(lol in reality I'll never be a pure gen 1 lair. Just a lot of them for special days, cool hatches, and new breed releases)
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
egg hatching addiction
egg hatching addiction
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
I hatched my first Noc eggs in 2015 and when I saw that none none status, that was the moment when I started sinking into G1 hell. Soon, I yote all of the other dragons out of my lair.
I hatched my first Noc eggs in 2015 and when I saw that none none status, that was the moment when I started sinking into G1 hell. Soon, I yote all of the other dragons out of my lair.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I haven't. ;)

Jokes aside, last year I did start picking up the odd G1 here and there for special hatch dates or just because I thought the dragon had potential. But I haven't become completely obsessed with them. Between my hatchery and my breeding projects, I'm already covered for expensive hobbies on FR, I don't need to add another lol.
I haven't. ;)

Jokes aside, last year I did start picking up the odd G1 here and there for special hatch dates or just because I thought the dragon had potential. But I haven't become completely obsessed with them. Between my hatchery and my breeding projects, I'm already covered for expensive hobbies on FR, I don't need to add another lol.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
My friend became a g1 lair. I tried it and found I preferred the challenge. Delano and Spinel arm my only g2+ dragons but Spinel is a 6 digit and I can’t seem to let go of Delano lol
My friend became a g1 lair. I tried it and found I preferred the challenge. Delano and Spinel arm my only g2+ dragons but Spinel is a 6 digit and I can’t seem to let go of Delano lol
they/them
+2 FR time
1 2 3