Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you an old-timer?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Joined October 2014. I can’t believe I’m that old already. When I started FR I was in like grade 7 or 8 and now I’m in my senior year of uni. Can’t believe how fast time flies. I haven’t been consistently playing, I only recently got back for my holiday break. Super cool to see all the different changes the site went through.
Joined October 2014. I can’t believe I’m that old already. When I started FR I was in like grade 7 or 8 and now I’m in my senior year of uni. Can’t believe how fast time flies. I haven’t been consistently playing, I only recently got back for my holiday break. Super cool to see all the different changes the site went through.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
My bones kinda creakin. I joined in March of 2016 and was super active for like 3 years but I’ve just been on/off since then lol
My bones kinda creakin. I joined in March of 2016 and was super active for like 3 years but I’ve just been on/off since then lol
they/them
+2 FR time
I joined in 2014. Those 2016+ are not old to me lol
@joydom i also joined in 7th grade! I’m a junior at uni tho
I joined in 2014. Those 2016+ are not old to me lol
@joydom i also joined in 7th grade! I’m a junior at uni tho
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
nah, though i wish i was. wasn't really into website games when i was younger (besides stupid violent ones), until this year i recently got really into them.
nah, though i wish i was. wasn't really into website games when i was younger (besides stupid violent ones), until this year i recently got really into them.
I wanted to join earlier than I did, but it wasn't open for joining. It finally opened for a while in April 2014. Otherwise I would have joined August 2013.
I wanted to join earlier than I did, but it wasn't open for joining. It finally opened for a while in April 2014. Otherwise I would have joined August 2013.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
you younglings!! I was there when it happened! Sep 3, 2013
you younglings!! I was there when it happened! Sep 3, 2013
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o3_500.png
So sorry to revive this thread-- but I had to ^^'

I just looked back and noticed that Ive been on this site for... about 9 years as well... it is so crazy to think about that. I remembered the very first Notn launch... it feels like yesterday haha. And here we are 9 years later with about 8 new dragons, a bajillion new genes (I don't know the exact number lol) and many new developments added to this site. That is pretty wild.
So sorry to revive this thread-- but I had to ^^'

I just looked back and noticed that Ive been on this site for... about 9 years as well... it is so crazy to think about that. I remembered the very first Notn launch... it feels like yesterday haha. And here we are 9 years later with about 8 new dragons, a bajillion new genes (I don't know the exact number lol) and many new developments added to this site. That is pretty wild.
tumblr_inline_o31rl6lQLB1qbaejw_100.png 2SCHS8Q.pngN4wB1SZ.pngqxwosrg.pngN4wB1SZ.png2SCHS8Q.png
"In the bleak midwinter...
Frosty wind made moan
Earth stood hard as iron
Water like a stone
Snow had fallen
Snow on snow on snow"
right-hori.png
my 10 year anniversary comes up this summer.

i started here when i was a teenager girl, and now i am a man approaching his thirties. time flies and things change lol
my 10 year anniversary comes up this summer.

i started here when i was a teenager girl, and now i am a man approaching his thirties. time flies and things change lol
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I joined early 2014, i lowkey miss registration periods! Back when you had to wait a specific week every month or so it felt a bit more exciting to be a new user. I think its good that anyone can join at any time now, but I do miss how hyped the whole site would get and how we'd set up specific events and forums for each new registration window
I joined early 2014, i lowkey miss registration periods! Back when you had to wait a specific week every month or so it felt a bit more exciting to be a new user. I think its good that anyone can join at any time now, but I do miss how hyped the whole site would get and how we'd set up specific events and forums for each new registration window
It's been a while 0.0
Uf8EgNV.png mNH9cjt.png
i joined february of 2016. i don't consider myself an old timer, but then again that has been like 7 years...it's wild to think about. I joined my junior year of high school and now i'm an adult with a job who's out of college. i've sucked a few people into this game, including two girlfriends and quite a few friends.

i've only lost my well-fed bonus once (due to irl health issues), so i've been here pretty consistently, even if all i was doing was my dailies.

i don't want to think about how much money i've spent on this site at this point lol. but, it's worth it---i like this place enough to have stayed for 7 years, at least i can give back a little ^^
i joined february of 2016. i don't consider myself an old timer, but then again that has been like 7 years...it's wild to think about. I joined my junior year of high school and now i'm an adult with a job who's out of college. i've sucked a few people into this game, including two girlfriends and quite a few friends.

i've only lost my well-fed bonus once (due to irl health issues), so i've been here pretty consistently, even if all i was doing was my dailies.

i don't want to think about how much money i've spent on this site at this point lol. but, it's worth it---i like this place enough to have stayed for 7 years, at least i can give back a little ^^
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25