Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traitor's Keep- Mafia(Subs needed)D2
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2022-12-02 22:37:47" ] Ainsell and Art - I cannot seem to get a read on y’all. I wanna say you two give off town vibes, but that could just be me hoping Hiii was the priest and we only need to eliminate 2 more maf members [/quote] I just did the math - I believe there is a 50/50 chance Hiii is the priest. Here is what we know, the Taskmaster, Apprentice Mage, and Necromancer all have to be alive because the two people who died both flipped town. Ask for the roles who will flip town, King - claimed by Berry and no one counter claimed Medic - claimed by Shimmer and no one counter claimed King’s Assassin - claimed by Tangle and no one counter claimed Dungeon Master - That is me Scribe - unclaimed Priest - mafia role The only two roles not accounted for is the priest and the scribe, meaning Hiii had to be one of the two.
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2022-12-02 22:37:47:
Ainsell and Art - I cannot seem to get a read on y’all. I wanna say you two give off town vibes, but that could just be me hoping Hiii was the priest and we only need to eliminate 2 more maf members

I just did the math - I believe there is a 50/50 chance Hiii is the priest.

Here is what we know, the Taskmaster, Apprentice Mage, and Necromancer all have to be alive because the two people who died both flipped town.

Ask for the roles who will flip town,

King - claimed by Berry and no one counter claimed
Medic - claimed by Shimmer and no one counter claimed
King’s Assassin - claimed by Tangle and no one counter claimed
Dungeon Master - That is me
Scribe - unclaimed
Priest - mafia role

The only two roles not accounted for is the priest and the scribe, meaning Hiii had to be one of the two.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
i'm so tired but i think the only safe vote here is lyre, after all. i need to figure out who's lyre's partner(s), and frankly, there are fewer and fewer people left who are townies.

goodnight y'all
i'm so tired but i think the only safe vote here is lyre, after all. i need to figure out who's lyre's partner(s), and frankly, there are fewer and fewer people left who are townies.

goodnight y'all
42YNakz.png
sorry, typo bc im so tired- there are fewer people left who can be confirmed townies, which leaves us with the team. but i won't say more because like racoon said, scum is clearly rolefishing for information to later make money moves.
sorry, typo bc im so tired- there are fewer people left who can be confirmed townies, which leaves us with the team. but i won't say more because like racoon said, scum is clearly rolefishing for information to later make money moves.
42YNakz.png
hello i have an exam tomorrow and i can't mafia today because i will die in the exam otherwise but i've skimmed the thread and am putting in a vote for lyre ;o i'll do a longer post before lockdown!

but lkadjaldjldjalkjd!!! all the roleclaims!!!! why no bad

@ people who have claimed!! please don't announce who you are targeting, or if you are using your ability!! especially tangle because mafia will redirect your vigshot if they know you are shooting!! so shoot! or don't! wifom with mafia and make them scream
hello i have an exam tomorrow and i can't mafia today because i will die in the exam otherwise but i've skimmed the thread and am putting in a vote for lyre ;o i'll do a longer post before lockdown!

but lkadjaldjldjalkjd!!! all the roleclaims!!!! why no bad

@ people who have claimed!! please don't announce who you are targeting, or if you are using your ability!! especially tangle because mafia will redirect your vigshot if they know you are shooting!! so shoot! or don't! wifom with mafia and make them scream
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2022-12-03 03:19:20" ] @ people who have claimed!! please don't announce who you are targeting, or if you are using your ability!! especially tangle because mafia will redirect your vigshot if they know you are shooting!! so shoot! or don't! wifom with mafia and make them scream [/quote] Exactly the reason that I didn’t want to roleclaim and wanted to wait till after N2. The moment I roleclaim, I basically cannot use my power anymore. Unfortunately the opinion can’t be persuaded without some brute force, and I did the math and thought we still have a chance to win if we at least get Lyre out. I m very trigger happy and would love to shoot —- but hey, I also love wifom :))) mafia wanna guess how many shots left, who I wanna shoot and whether I would shoot?
StormDreamer wrote on 2022-12-03 03:19:20:

Exactly the reason that I didn’t want to roleclaim and wanted to wait till after N2. The moment I roleclaim, I basically cannot use my power anymore. Unfortunately the opinion can’t be persuaded without some brute force, and I did the math and thought we still have a chance to win if we at least get Lyre out.

I m very trigger happy and would love to shoot —- but hey, I also love wifom :))) mafia wanna guess how many shots left, who I wanna shoot and whether I would shoot?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
The thread is really quiet — could be people just not feeling well/busy
But I’m leaning more that mafia is busy plotting and stuff that their strategy is to straight up lurk.
The thread is really quiet — could be people just not feeling well/busy
But I’m leaning more that mafia is busy plotting and stuff that their strategy is to straight up lurk.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
On mobile skimming quickly and I can’t quote atm- but I do agree with raccoon, in that I think everyone was trying to jump in with the galaxy brains, and now we’re all mush brains instead Dx

Also on the note of quietness, yesterday was just very quiet in general which was kind of unsettling tbh?
But a lot of the last page and then this one also happened between 11-4 overnight my time so I was just straight up passed out and likely others are too

On mobile skimming quickly and I can’t quote atm- but I do agree with raccoon, in that I think everyone was trying to jump in with the galaxy brains, and now we’re all mush brains instead Dx

Also on the note of quietness, yesterday was just very quiet in general which was kind of unsettling tbh?
But a lot of the last page and then this one also happened between 11-4 overnight my time so I was just straight up passed out and likely others are too

artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
Lockdown
Lockdown
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Votes:

Lyrelore: 5
No elim: 1
Did not vote: 2

Lyrelore will be eliminated (do not post until flavor and end of lockdown post is up)
Votes:

Lyrelore: 5
No elim: 1
Did not vote: 2

Lyrelore will be eliminated (do not post until flavor and end of lockdown post is up)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
End of Day 2/Start of Night 2
The crowd murmured among themselves, casting glances at one another. Who would dare brazenly murdering like that? Well the Assassin would, but they were certain that the Assassin wholly supported the king, in whatever aggressive way they would.

Eventually their harsh gazes turned to lyrelore, who was staring at the ground in shame. The mob started to advance on them when a trumpet sounded, halting them in their tracks. The crowd looked around, not seeing a trumpeter anywhere, when thunder rolled ominously.

Suddenly, out of the sky came a plastic of lightning, rainbow in color and leaving a glitter trail in its wake. lyrelore was struck and sent flying violently backwards. The crowd was shocked, taking a wary step back. lyrelore slowly rose to his feet and fixed them in an angry glare. He took one step forward and….

The Looney Tunes theme began playing and lyrelore, surprised, danced around the group.

"And that's all folks!" He shouted, before screaming and being plunged into a dark void that had opened up briefly.
lyrelore was eliminated. He was Mafia

Night 3 will end on 12/4/2022 at 7:00 frt if I don't oversleep again

@Hiii
@SeethingLloron
@StormDreamer
@lyrelore
@Shimmerwing
@Tanglefire
@BerryBagel
@RaccoonusDoodus
@TheRedPaladin
@ArtMajor

@dandelionfires
@Ainsell
@seamists

@Starstream
@EternalLife

End of lockdown
End of Day 2/Start of Night 2
The crowd murmured among themselves, casting glances at one another. Who would dare brazenly murdering like that? Well the Assassin would, but they were certain that the Assassin wholly supported the king, in whatever aggressive way they would.

Eventually their harsh gazes turned to lyrelore, who was staring at the ground in shame. The mob started to advance on them when a trumpet sounded, halting them in their tracks. The crowd looked around, not seeing a trumpeter anywhere, when thunder rolled ominously.

Suddenly, out of the sky came a plastic of lightning, rainbow in color and leaving a glitter trail in its wake. lyrelore was struck and sent flying violently backwards. The crowd was shocked, taking a wary step back. lyrelore slowly rose to his feet and fixed them in an angry glare. He took one step forward and….

The Looney Tunes theme began playing and lyrelore, surprised, danced around the group.

"And that's all folks!" He shouted, before screaming and being plunged into a dark void that had opened up briefly.
lyrelore was eliminated. He was Mafia

Night 3 will end on 12/4/2022 at 7:00 frt if I don't oversleep again

@Hiii
@SeethingLloron
@StormDreamer
@lyrelore
@Shimmerwing
@Tanglefire
@BerryBagel
@RaccoonusDoodus
@TheRedPaladin
@ArtMajor

@dandelionfires
@Ainsell
@seamists

@Starstream
@EternalLife

End of lockdown

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44