Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56
So far it's very nice! I definitely have ideas for my progen in the game because they will be the alpha (profile dragon as well as in universe icon when exploring) Though I have no idea how to get wild wolves to join me yet, I will absolutely be playing it as much as I have Flight Rising
So far it's very nice! I definitely have ideas for my progen in the game because they will be the alpha (profile dragon as well as in universe icon when exploring) Though I have no idea how to get wild wolves to join me yet, I will absolutely be playing it as much as I have Flight Rising
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Wild wolves are pure RNG, just keep trying in campaign.
Wild wolves are pure RNG, just keep trying in campaign.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I had nearly forgotten I’d signed up for early access! I’m there now as Luvdisc #1342 and I am obsessed, it’s so fun.
I had nearly forgotten I’d signed up for early access! I’m there now as Luvdisc #1342 and I am obsessed, it’s so fun.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
I'm RexDotMp3 #1513, It seems fun
I'm RexDotMp3 #1513, It seems fun
Rex
FR+9
They/Them
so far I like it so much that I am worried for my future playtime consistency on FR lolol
so far I like it so much that I am worried for my future playtime consistency on FR lolol
eP65k0J.png
cries because they haven't let me in yet[emoji=aberration sad size=2]
cries because they haven't let me in yet
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
@mistywolf96
when did you sign up for ea? All emails should be out now, unless you signed up recently, cuz it takes 30-60 after signinging up!
@mistywolf96
when did you sign up for ea? All emails should be out now, unless you signed up recently, cuz it takes 30-60 after signinging up!
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2022-12-01 16:52:27" ] @mistywolf96 when did you sign up for ea? All emails should be out now, unless you signed up recently, cuz it takes 30-60 after signinging up! [/quote] october 3rd. my email is nowhere to be found in my inbox, though i have the first one still. let me into the funny puppy game i want to pet the dogs
Qhersek wrote on 2022-12-01 16:52:27:
@mistywolf96

october 3rd. my email is nowhere to be found in my inbox, though i have the first one still.

let me into the funny puppy game i want to pet the dogs
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2022-12-01 16:54:06" ] [quote name="Qhersek" date="2022-12-01 16:52:27" ] @mistywolf96 when did you sign up for ea? All emails should be out now, unless you signed up recently, cuz it takes 30-60 after signinging up! [/quote] october 3rd. my email is nowhere to be found in my inbox, though i have the first one still. let me into the funny puppy game i want to pet the dogs [/quote] This is an error then, please send an email to support@lorwolf.com !
mistywolf96 wrote on 2022-12-01 16:54:06:
Qhersek wrote on 2022-12-01 16:52:27:
@mistywolf96

october 3rd. my email is nowhere to be found in my inbox, though i have the first one still.

let me into the funny puppy game i want to pet the dogs
This is an error then, please send an email to support@lorwolf.com !
I'm Linsang in Lorwolf...not sure how I feel so far, certainly different but too early to tell if it's a good or bad different.
I'm Linsang in Lorwolf...not sure how I feel so far, certainly different but too early to tell if it's a good or bad different.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56