Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56
@Qhersek thanks! will do.
@Qhersek thanks! will do.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Hey, I happened to see an item for a “paid membership” in the “Premium Currency” tab. Will paid memberships be mandatory, or is it only for extra perks such as removing ads?
Hey, I happened to see an item for a “paid membership” in the “Premium Currency” tab. Will paid memberships be mandatory, or is it only for extra perks such as removing ads?
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
@TickleMePink Completely optional, all it does is remove ads and award you premium currency (which can also be earned for free in game) every day!
@TickleMePink Completely optional, all it does is remove ads and award you premium currency (which can also be earned for free in game) every day!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz Thanks for the quick response and clarification! I was really worried that I would have to pay for Lorwolf but I’m so relieved that that’s not the case. :)
@mayanaz Thanks for the quick response and clarification! I was really worried that I would have to pay for Lorwolf but I’m so relieved that that’s not the case. :)
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
Waiting for that support email still but I’m super stoked
Waiting for that support email still but I’m super stoked
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
this reminded me that I needed to make my EA account lol. I played it for a bit, not sure how I feel. I don't hate it, just no particularly strong feelings about it either. probably going to take a while until I can really get into it
this reminded me that I needed to make my EA account lol. I played it for a bit, not sure how I feel. I don't hate it, just no particularly strong feelings about it either. probably going to take a while until I can really get into it
LEpJMnn.png
aC86tUH.png
FRT +3
It's been another whole day of playing and I am still obsessed. I haven't really checked FR all day ^^; hopefully my current hyperfocus on lorwolf calms down a bit and I can play them both throughout my day again. I really love how many different things there are to do though, and that I can bounce between them all. Once I read all the guides and asked probably an annoying amount of questions in the forums so I understood everything, it's really been a blast for me.
It's been another whole day of playing and I am still obsessed. I haven't really checked FR all day ^^; hopefully my current hyperfocus on lorwolf calms down a bit and I can play them both throughout my day again. I really love how many different things there are to do though, and that I can bounce between them all. Once I read all the guides and asked probably an annoying amount of questions in the forums so I understood everything, it's really been a blast for me.
eP65k0J.png
I'm in! mistywolf96#1780

doggy :)
I'm in! mistywolf96#1780

doggy :)
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
I'm happy I got in. I quite like what I've seen so far, but I'd get rid of the energy mechanic for the campaign. I coli a lot and I'd basically grind hours away if the game lets me.

(where am I supposed to get a pickax?)
I'm happy I got in. I quite like what I've seen so far, but I'd get rid of the energy mechanic for the campaign. I coli a lot and I'd basically grind hours away if the game lets me.

(where am I supposed to get a pickax?)
@EverGiven
It will be easier to manage food and stamina for continue exploring later on once you do a lot of fishing , farming and hunting. Even campaign give you ton of food. i suggest you cook the oscar fish for better food first. For pickaxe you need a recipe buy from mole market. If you can't find one you can buy one from other players by asking in forum or buy on flea market. You then can craft them yourself with crafting section once you have all the materials you need. If you don't know what monster drop what I suggest you head to companions section and check the Include no EXP box and hit search then click on the monster to see all the drops you can get from it. For more details please check the forum guides would help you to understand how the game work better
@EverGiven
It will be easier to manage food and stamina for continue exploring later on once you do a lot of fishing , farming and hunting. Even campaign give you ton of food. i suggest you cook the oscar fish for better food first. For pickaxe you need a recipe buy from mole market. If you can't find one you can buy one from other players by asking in forum or buy on flea market. You then can craft them yourself with crafting section once you have all the materials you need. If you don't know what monster drop what I suggest you head to companions section and check the Include no EXP box and hit search then click on the monster to see all the drops you can get from it. For more details please check the forum guides would help you to understand how the game work better
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 55 56