Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56
@EverGiven Also with the recent patch notes, every player was given a recipe for the copper pickaxe + copper wheel. So you can make them via the Crafting profession. :D And fishing is a fantastic way to have a steady food supply, and you do get a lot of food from the campaign itself too. ^^ [quote name="mistywolf96" date="2022-12-03 10:11:17" ] I'm in! mistywolf96#1780 doggy :) [/quote] Woooohooo, glad you made it! C:
@EverGiven
Also with the recent patch notes, every player was given a recipe for the copper pickaxe + copper wheel. So you can make them via the Crafting profession. :D
And fishing is a fantastic way to have a steady food supply, and you do get a lot of food from the campaign itself too. ^^

mistywolf96 wrote on 2022-12-03 10:11:17:
I'm in! mistywolf96#1780

doggy :)
Woooohooo, glad you made it! C:
eP65k0J.png
[quote name="Dracowolfie" date="2022-12-05 15:45:37" ] @EverGiven Also with the recent patch notes, every player was given a recipe for the copper pickaxe + copper wheel. So you can make them via the Crafting profession. :D And fishing is a fantastic way to have a steady food supply, and you do get a lot of food from the campaign itself too. ^^ [quote name="mistywolf96" date="2022-12-03 10:11:17" ] I'm in! mistywolf96#1780 doggy :) [/quote] Woooohooo, glad you made it! C: [/quote] ! Oh! I'll have to see if I can find it Thank you!
Dracowolfie wrote on 2022-12-05 15:45:37:
@EverGiven
Also with the recent patch notes, every player was given a recipe for the copper pickaxe + copper wheel. So you can make them via the Crafting profession. :D
And fishing is a fantastic way to have a steady food supply, and you do get a lot of food from the campaign itself too. ^^

mistywolf96 wrote on 2022-12-03 10:11:17:
I'm in! mistywolf96#1780

doggy :)
Woooohooo, glad you made it! C:
! Oh! I'll have to see if I can find it
Thank you!
Just joined! Quick question though, is it okay to try and join alk the packs? Ive been exploring and idk if i already messed up or not ;-;
Just joined! Quick question though, is it okay to try and join alk the packs? Ive been exploring and idk if i already messed up or not ;-;
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
@finnamony It is! It could definitely be clearer, that confused me, too ^^; The Campaign pack-joining seems unrelated to the pack you chose when signing up.

/returns to silently stalking thread
@finnamony It is! It could definitely be clearer, that confused me, too ^^; The Campaign pack-joining seems unrelated to the pack you chose when signing up.

/returns to silently stalking thread
Tysm!! Just wanted to double check bc i an Stupid on a good day (Also murkwood less gooooooo) Edit: looked at the goldsea stuff and darn it they seem cool too [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Tysm!! Just wanted to double check bc i an Stupid on a good day

(Also murkwood less gooooooo)

Edit: looked at the goldsea stuff and darn it they seem cool too
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Right? I did the campaign for each pack, and I am now more torn on my decision for my actual pack. They are all pretty great! Aesthetically Goldsea would be my last choice (not a big fan of yellow personally) but lore and story wise so far, they are my favorite.
Right? I did the campaign for each pack, and I am now more torn on my decision for my actual pack. They are all pretty great! Aesthetically Goldsea would be my last choice (not a big fan of yellow personally) but lore and story wise so far, they are my favorite.
eP65k0J.png
Thats valid! I was drawn to murkwood bc I love bogs and diseases tend to reside there (i want to study them in the future) but im not a fan of how aggressive everyone seems to be
BUT so far i like goldseas lore
Thats valid! I was drawn to murkwood bc I love bogs and diseases tend to reside there (i want to study them in the future) but im not a fan of how aggressive everyone seems to be
BUT so far i like goldseas lore
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
if anyone needs wheels/pickaxes ping me here or send me a message on LW! Username is Shiver #210
if anyone needs wheels/pickaxes ping me here or send me a message on LW! Username is Shiver #210
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
totally not a slogan come on down to lunafreya's crafting empire for all your crafting needs we do you crafting for you so you don't have to over on lorwolf
totally not a slogan come on down to lunafreya's crafting empire for all your crafting needs we do you crafting for you so you don't have to over on lorwolf
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
I'm in!

subclasschamp #2143 on Lorwolf :)
I'm in!

subclasschamp #2143 on Lorwolf :)
RNDeqxv.png
HPhOvJY.png
TOIp1Fz.pngRBvgAJf.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56