Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Microlairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have a small lair as well, though it's mostly because I am hardly ever online.. I suppose that's like cheating.

I don't like very many colours, so it's pretty easy for me to keep very few dragons.
I have a small lair as well, though it's mostly because I am hardly ever online.. I suppose that's like cheating.

I don't like very many colours, so it's pretty easy for me to keep very few dragons.
IIN1Zjg.png
@Wren
I plan on keeping a small lair too actually! Right now I've got a lot of dergs, but at least 25 of them are for a future push ''xD Once that's said and done, I'll be basically keeping a small number of very important dragons to me. I just can't imagine having like 90 dragons, you know? How can you possibly love them all equally? I like to pour my heart into a few favorites.
@Wren
I plan on keeping a small lair too actually! Right now I've got a lot of dergs, but at least 25 of them are for a future push ''xD Once that's said and done, I'll be basically keeping a small number of very important dragons to me. I just can't imagine having like 90 dragons, you know? How can you possibly love them all equally? I like to pour my heart into a few favorites.
I decided a long ago that I wouldn't buy more dragons until I had regened and breedchanged the ones I already have to fit my plans... And I'm even planning to exalt some of them because no matter what I do with them in the workshop, their looks don't make me fall in love.

What means that I had few to none new dragons entering my lair once I settled and, of course, that I have a microlair. Besides, given how much I have left for finishing all the dragons I have now, I doubt this changes anytime soon~

Edit: Of the dragons I have now, 6 are future exaltees :D
I decided a long ago that I wouldn't buy more dragons until I had regened and breedchanged the ones I already have to fit my plans... And I'm even planning to exalt some of them because no matter what I do with them in the workshop, their looks don't make me fall in love.

What means that I had few to none new dragons entering my lair once I settled and, of course, that I have a microlair. Besides, given how much I have left for finishing all the dragons I have now, I doubt this changes anytime soon~

Edit: Of the dragons I have now, 6 are future exaltees :D
I'm keeping about 30 permanents and the rest are maybes and exalt fodder. I want to get down to 20 but I don't think that'll happen, especially since I'm going to get 5 theme-dragons to make the front row pretty.
I'm keeping about 30 permanents and the rest are maybes and exalt fodder. I want to get down to 20 but I don't think that'll happen, especially since I'm going to get 5 theme-dragons to make the front row pretty.
*stares at lair* I have no self control.

I can't do it. >.>
*stares at lair* I have no self control.

I can't do it. >.>
tumblr_inline_nebe7mH9sW1qmu9vp.png
@Wren

A little over 15, but my current 20 dragons could be considered all the permanents (and I'm debating selling a couple). I want all my dragons to reach level 25 and just collect hoard cool stuff after that. Maybe if I'm bored of the game at that point I'll start selling trained dragons bred by me, otherwise I just sell/trade/exalt all offspring of my lair.
@Wren

A little over 15, but my current 20 dragons could be considered all the permanents (and I'm debating selling a couple). I want all my dragons to reach level 25 and just collect hoard cool stuff after that. Maybe if I'm bored of the game at that point I'll start selling trained dragons bred by me, otherwise I just sell/trade/exalt all offspring of my lair.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
I have too many dragons I like to get rid of any! And the older they are the more sentimentally attached I become. Help.
I have too many dragons I like to get rid of any! And the older they are the more sentimentally attached I become. Help.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
I just don't want to bother with feeding a horde of dragons.
I just don't want to bother with feeding a horde of dragons.
I so admire your self restraint. ^_^;; My lair just seems to keep growing and growing...
I so admire your self restraint. ^_^;; My lair just seems to keep growing and growing...
b9aWflB.png
Yep. My first page is my permanent dragons, the second and third pages are for dominance pushes.
Yep. My first page is my permanent dragons, the second and third pages are for dominance pushes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7