Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Microlairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
oh god i wish
i cant get rid of any of mine OTL
and i exalted/sold like half of mine and bought MORE cause im terrible
oh god i wish
i cant get rid of any of mine OTL
and i exalted/sold like half of mine and bought MORE cause im terrible
tumblr_inline_nr3jscOqwi1s7z3me_540.png
tumblr / deviantart
draw me fursona (if u wanna)
constantly lurking in art forums
NOOOOOOOOOPE
I currently have 4 and a half pages of keepers :'D
And then the rest of the page and another half of babies and nest-renters
NOOOOOOOOOPE
I currently have 4 and a half pages of keepers :'D
And then the rest of the page and another half of babies and nest-renters
79mN6Pt.png
I adore microlairs, but I highly doubt I'll be able to do them myself! Especially with how I'm slowly giving characterizations to each of my dragons--they're gonna be harder to let go for non-storyline purposes!
I adore microlairs, but I highly doubt I'll be able to do them myself! Especially with how I'm slowly giving characterizations to each of my dragons--they're gonna be harder to let go for non-storyline purposes!
I only have 18 permanent residents. I'm sure I'll acquire a few more when new breeds come out, but I really like the tight knit group I have for the lair lore. Also the feeding costs.
I only have 18 permanent residents. I'm sure I'll acquire a few more when new breeds come out, but I really like the tight knit group I have for the lair lore. Also the feeding costs.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
How does anyone do this? I'd get so bored xD
How does anyone do this? I'd get so bored xD
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Magenta
Magentleman. Perfect. x'D
@Magenta
Magentleman. Perfect. x'D
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I wish I had kept my lair small.
I wish I had kept my lair small.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I have 11 permanent dragons. That's it. Used to be 10, but someone gave me a beautiful imp, and I already had a personality idea for him. xD
I have 11 permanent dragons. That's it. Used to be 10, but someone gave me a beautiful imp, and I already had a personality idea for him. xD
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
To be honest...for the same reasons you mentioned! I have OCD, too...which definitely doesn't help! And the color thing...I don't know! I'm an artist by trade and color, not to mention tone, is very important to me!
To be honest...for the same reasons you mentioned! I have OCD, too...which definitely doesn't help! And the color thing...I don't know! I'm an artist by trade and color, not to mention tone, is very important to me!
I prefer a small lair :0
I prefer a small lair :0
rm75Mos.pngLnJHI9M.pngc0Toaoa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7