Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Microlairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Not quite at a microlair, but.... Ugh, I wish I could downsize. I've had the treasure for an upgrade for a while now, and I have resisted. I am at 5 pages, and all 5 of those pages stay completely full most of the time. It is very stressful. I need to downsize...but I love all of my dragons...
Not quite at a microlair, but.... Ugh, I wish I could downsize. I've had the treasure for an upgrade for a while now, and I have resisted. I am at 5 pages, and all 5 of those pages stay completely full most of the time. It is very stressful. I need to downsize...but I love all of my dragons...
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
I'm working on lowering the amount of dragons in my lair. Currently I've gotten stuck at the two page mark though.

My goal is to have it down to one page! But to expand the lair exponentially and hold dragons, nest friends' dragons, and get lots of exalt fodder at once.
I'm working on lowering the amount of dragons in my lair. Currently I've gotten stuck at the two page mark though.

My goal is to have it down to one page! But to expand the lair exponentially and hold dragons, nest friends' dragons, and get lots of exalt fodder at once.
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
I aim to keep my lair pretty small (I'm at 2 and a half pages right now, and some are just breeding pairs I'm trying to get specific offspring from/babies to sell...) The first page of my lair is dragons who have bios and so I'm pretty attached to them, and the second page is mostly breeding pairs...I don't want it to get much bigger than this. I want to keep it manageable and be able to lavish care on individual dragons ^.^
I aim to keep my lair pretty small (I'm at 2 and a half pages right now, and some are just breeding pairs I'm trying to get specific offspring from/babies to sell...) The first page of my lair is dragons who have bios and so I'm pretty attached to them, and the second page is mostly breeding pairs...I don't want it to get much bigger than this. I want to keep it manageable and be able to lavish care on individual dragons ^.^
Oh gosh, I always think OH YEAH THIS TIME I'LL JUST GET RID OF A FEW PAIRS AND BUY MORE SPACE, YAY 20 SPACES FREE and then I end up right back at the limit again. There's no way I could keep things small and I reeeeally envy the people with enough willpower to do so XD I just... I want ALL THE THINGS!
Oh gosh, I always think OH YEAH THIS TIME I'LL JUST GET RID OF A FEW PAIRS AND BUY MORE SPACE, YAY 20 SPACES FREE and then I end up right back at the limit again. There's no way I could keep things small and I reeeeally envy the people with enough willpower to do so XD I just... I want ALL THE THINGS!
I try to at least have 5 spaces open for new hatchlings that hatch! But I do aim for a big lair at least~ :3 I'm really attached to my dragons but i'm trying to cool it with buying them~ But my lair makes me happy~ and as long as yours makes you happy that makes everyone happy~ :D
I try to at least have 5 spaces open for new hatchlings that hatch! But I do aim for a big lair at least~ :3 I'm really attached to my dragons but i'm trying to cool it with buying them~ But my lair makes me happy~ and as long as yours makes you happy that makes everyone happy~ :D
@Wren honestly I'm so jealous of people with tiny lairs! A small lair would be appropriate for me, as I'm a wind clan and headcanon we always have dragons coming and going... however, I'm kind of attached to a lot of these nerds, haha. Maybe someday I'll grit my teeth and downsize.
@Wren honestly I'm so jealous of people with tiny lairs! A small lair would be appropriate for me, as I'm a wind clan and headcanon we always have dragons coming and going... however, I'm kind of attached to a lot of these nerds, haha. Maybe someday I'll grit my teeth and downsize.
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
I started with a small group of dragons, then I kept finding perfect dragons for various other Homestuck characters and before I knew it, I was sitting on 60+ dragons I couldn't bear to part with.. =_=
I started with a small group of dragons, then I kept finding perfect dragons for various other Homestuck characters and before I knew it, I was sitting on 60+ dragons I couldn't bear to part with.. =_=
I've had a small Lair for almost the entire time I've been here...only last month did I finally end up upgrading to the Mighty Lair title! So I definitely see the appeal in having a small, closely knit family of dragons. But I could only resist buying a bunch of beauties for so long. :D
I've had a small Lair for almost the entire time I've been here...only last month did I finally end up upgrading to the Mighty Lair title! So I definitely see the appeal in having a small, closely knit family of dragons. But I could only resist buying a bunch of beauties for so long. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I don't know how you maintain such self control to not have like 50 dragons.

I must be a very weak willed person haha.
I don't know how you maintain such self control to not have like 50 dragons.

I must be a very weak willed person haha.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
I have about 20 permanent dragons I think-- the ones I have stories for anyway-- and I just use the rest for exalt bait breeding.
I have about 20 permanent dragons I think-- the ones I have stories for anyway-- and I just use the rest for exalt bait breeding.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7