Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Microlairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
/glances nervously at all the coatls

i couldn't deal with just having four i have to have 60 oh god
/glances nervously at all the coatls

i couldn't deal with just having four i have to have 60 oh god
100% certified markiplier trash
shaymin.gif
I just completed filling an entire page with WC's so I think it's about time my lair went through another purge, haha, so soon I should have a ~minimalist lair~ once again. I like to keep maybe ten or so dragons, it's so much easier to manage!
Also, your lair is very pleasing to the eye! It's very nice uvu
I just completed filling an entire page with WC's so I think it's about time my lair went through another purge, haha, so soon I should have a ~minimalist lair~ once again. I like to keep maybe ten or so dragons, it's so much easier to manage!
Also, your lair is very pleasing to the eye! It's very nice uvu
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
I envy all of you that have such good self control :9 I'd love to just keep favourites but...everything is my favourite
I envy all of you that have such good self control :9 I'd love to just keep favourites but...everything is my favourite
I find huge lairs (more than like 2 full pages?) kind of overwhelming, so I don't buy a dragon unless it strikes me as being a good addition to my clan lore (a band of quasi-anarchic misfits), plus at least until this point I've stuck to my clan lore by not buying anything that's not exalt-priced, i.e. nothing over 10kt. I may break that rule if I ever really fall in love with a dragon but even then "can I fit this dragon into my lore" comes first.

Also I'm trying to save up to put genes and some breed changes on some of my dragons as well, and lair expansions and saving treasure do not go together. P:
I find huge lairs (more than like 2 full pages?) kind of overwhelming, so I don't buy a dragon unless it strikes me as being a good addition to my clan lore (a band of quasi-anarchic misfits), plus at least until this point I've stuck to my clan lore by not buying anything that's not exalt-priced, i.e. nothing over 10kt. I may break that rule if I ever really fall in love with a dragon but even then "can I fit this dragon into my lore" comes first.

Also I'm trying to save up to put genes and some breed changes on some of my dragons as well, and lair expansions and saving treasure do not go together. P:
...................................... VMlgRqE.png

gray | he/him
@Antarctica

Thank you!
@Antarctica

Thank you!
I love your small lair! Hey, that's the fun part of this game, right? You get to do it the way you want. :)

I have, I would say, a medium size lair right now, in terms of permanent residents. I have my progen and her mate, two other Guardian pairs, 10 other pairs for breeding, and then a handful of singletons for now. But I'm also holding on to some dragons for my husband who wasn't able to sign up at the most recent window. When he gets an account, I'll give him the 6 or so dragons I've been dragon-sitting. XD

I'm pretty happy with the ones I have, and now it's just saving for genes and lair expansions.
I love your small lair! Hey, that's the fun part of this game, right? You get to do it the way you want. :)

I have, I would say, a medium size lair right now, in terms of permanent residents. I have my progen and her mate, two other Guardian pairs, 10 other pairs for breeding, and then a handful of singletons for now. But I'm also holding on to some dragons for my husband who wasn't able to sign up at the most recent window. When he gets an account, I'll give him the 6 or so dragons I've been dragon-sitting. XD

I'm pretty happy with the ones I have, and now it's just saving for genes and lair expansions.
aurora_koreplum_100_by_dragonnmr-d9f1bl5.gifpj2Z2I2.png rficGdy.gif
I can see the advantages of a small lair, but I love always having a nest waiting to hatch. Besides, now I've gotten attached to so many of my dragons - I don't think I could downsize!
My main goal now is to have dragons across the entire color spectrum. I need to put some bulk into the yellow - pink sections, but I think I'm doing pretty good.
I can see the advantages of a small lair, but I love always having a nest waiting to hatch. Besides, now I've gotten attached to so many of my dragons - I don't think I could downsize!
My main goal now is to have dragons across the entire color spectrum. I need to put some bulk into the yellow - pink sections, but I think I'm doing pretty good.
Raises hand slowly.

Honestly I'm just kept to a smaller lair due to treasure constraints. I don't battle anymore and even though I sell all the mats I get everyday from scavenging, I splurge too much. Although to be fair, I have gotten a few goals done so far; my progenitor is gened, and I changed one of my dergs into a Mirror recently, so yeah. Not completely useless, haha.

My clothes splurging, however, I can probably cut back on. Haha.
Raises hand slowly.

Honestly I'm just kept to a smaller lair due to treasure constraints. I don't battle anymore and even though I sell all the mats I get everyday from scavenging, I splurge too much. Although to be fair, I have gotten a few goals done so far; my progenitor is gened, and I changed one of my dergs into a Mirror recently, so yeah. Not completely useless, haha.

My clothes splurging, however, I can probably cut back on. Haha.
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
I wishh. I get too attached to all of my dragons. I should exalt some again but nnoooo they're my precious loveliesss. *hugs dragons*
I wishh. I get too attached to all of my dragons. I should exalt some again but nnoooo they're my precious loveliesss. *hugs dragons*
LIo8D8G.gif
If I ABSOLUTELY HAD TO I could cull my lair down to about 14 or 15.

I don't want to though. ; ~;
If I ABSOLUTELY HAD TO I could cull my lair down to about 14 or 15.

I don't want to though. ; ~;
actually five generic seekers in a combiner coat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7