Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1142 1143
All items handed out!
All items handed out!
tumblr_inline_oiccur4Irf1r1o336_250.png
They/Them/Slime
I'm new to all of this! Tips and tricks to make my bios and such look nicer are very appreciated!

5hF3FGk.png

hi! i'm invisible!
-
-
-
The first door is a mismatching patchwork of different types of woods, with a stained glass window and little patches of lichen and moss here and there.

The second door is a mysterious mix of purples, and you get the distinct sensation you're being watched as you approach it. The door is whispering, but you can't quite understand what the words are- if they're really words at all.

The third door seems covered in ash, but cracks in the wood reveal a rainbow interior. Heat radiates off of the door, and you can almost see something moving through the cracks on the other side.
The first door is a mismatching patchwork of different types of woods, with a stained glass window and little patches of lichen and moss here and there.

The second door is a mysterious mix of purples, and you get the distinct sensation you're being watched as you approach it. The door is whispering, but you can't quite understand what the words are- if they're really words at all.

The third door seems covered in ash, but cracks in the wood reveal a rainbow interior. Heat radiates off of the door, and you can almost see something moving through the cracks on the other side.
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Corroded
Spooky! Door 2 please!
@Corroded
Spooky! Door 2 please!
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Corroded
The first door sounds cool!
@Corroded
The first door sounds cool!
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
@Corroded door 3 please!
@Corroded door 3 please!
pancatcher.png
@NemusNoctis You go to open the door, but as soon as you touch the handle, it changes form into that of a tundra! She seems every bit as confused as you are. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81188446][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/811885/81188446.png[/img][/url] @DrRain When you reach for the second door, the whispers grow louder. As soon as you touch it, a blue light blinds you, and you are suddenly clothed in some pretty purple robes. [Item=ghost flame candles][Item=ghost flame cloak][Item=ghost flame collar][Item=ghost flame headpiece][Item=ghost flame tail jewel][Item=ghost flame wing ribbon][Item=ghost flame tail ribbon] @Lotus7 Like the other two, you reach for the third door. Unlike the other two, you never get the chance to open it- an Ultraram bursts through it, nearly rubbing you over, with an Ashspine Widow clinging to it's horns. [Item=Ultraram][item=ashspine widow] (Sending now)
@NemusNoctis You go to open the door, but as soon as you touch the handle, it changes form into that of a tundra! She seems every bit as confused as you are.
81188446.png

@DrRain When you reach for the second door, the whispers grow louder. As soon as you touch it, a blue light blinds you, and you are suddenly clothed in some pretty purple robes.
Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon

@Lotus7 Like the other two, you reach for the third door. Unlike the other two, you never get the chance to open it- an Ultraram bursts through it, nearly rubbing you over, with an Ashspine Widow clinging to it's horns.
Ultraram Ashspine Widow

(Sending now)
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
Door one looks to be made of thousands of tiny pieces, carefully fitted together.

Door two seems very touchable. You want to touch it. Touch the door.

Door three is broken and rotting. What could you possibly want behind this door?
Door one looks to be made of thousands of tiny pieces, carefully fitted together.

Door two seems very touchable. You want to touch it. Touch the door.

Door three is broken and rotting. What could you possibly want behind this door?
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
@NemusNoctis I demand to touch the touchable door please
@NemusNoctis I demand to touch the touchable door please
69.png
WAWs3m5.png0TXmqsz.pngTW8ViqF.png4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

My goal is to collect all familiars, all help is appreciated :)

I host a gift giving thread!

@Nemusnoctis

Door 1 please!
@Nemusnoctis

Door 1 please!
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif