Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Use My Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Let me know when you reach lvl 13? I'm looking to get some fine alchemical reductions brewed :>
Let me know when you reach lvl 13? I'm looking to get some fine alchemical reductions brewed :>
hello! I'm kinda hoping to get some stuff brewed for the festival skins! If you have a slot open, could I send you a bunch of stuff for you to brew until you get 5 green ooze, 5 green goo, and 8 green sludge? If you have anything left over you can send it back to me!
hello! I'm kinda hoping to get some stuff brewed for the festival skins! If you have a slot open, could I send you a bunch of stuff for you to brew until you get 5 green ooze, 5 green goo, and 8 green sludge? If you have anything left over you can send it back to me!
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@Brightflight

Will do! :D I'll ping you in here if that's okay

@SoftFrogger

You mean melting items, or brewing recipes? Cause I'm only doing recipes for now ;u; sorry if I misread/misunderstood
@Brightflight

Will do! :D I'll ping you in here if that's okay

@SoftFrogger

You mean melting items, or brewing recipes? Cause I'm only doing recipes for now ;u; sorry if I misread/misunderstood
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Guess-The-Color.gif
@Meloetta are you high enough level to brew capsule for Undertide?
@Meloetta are you high enough level to brew capsule for Undertide?
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
@finder77

Unfortunately not, my cauldron is level 12 and that's a level 18 recipe
@finder77

Unfortunately not, my cauldron is level 12 and that's a level 18 recipe
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
Hi! If you have a slot left, could you brew me a webfiend cave? :D
Hi! If you have a slot left, could you brew me a webfiend cave? :D
FR+9
@scifex

Yeah! You can send a cr whenever :D
@scifex

Yeah! You can send a cr whenever :D
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
[quote name="Meloetta" date="2022-11-28 09:03:00" ] You mean melting items, or brewing recipes? Cause I'm only doing recipes for now ;u; sorry if I misread/misunderstood [/quote] oh wait, that makes things much easier then! if you're able to brew the festival skins I can send over the materials needed :D
Meloetta wrote on 2022-11-28 09:03:00:

oh wait, that makes things much easier then! if you're able to brew the festival skins I can send over the materials needed :D
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@SoftFrogger

Yeah I can do that! You can send em whenever you're ready :D
@SoftFrogger

Yeah I can do that! You can send em whenever you're ready :D
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
Tiny update: I've reformatted the brew queue to hopefully be easier to read
Tiny update: I've reformatted the brew queue to hopefully be easier to read
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7