Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least popular dragon colors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
as someone who's not into mud/swamp aesthetics, it makes sense to me. there's a solid chunk at the bottom of the tert list (moss/hickory/crocodile/murk/olive) that are g1 destroyers

however I'm sad that mantis doesn't get more love! it's not quite as flashy as radio but I still like it quite a bit
as someone who's not into mud/swamp aesthetics, it makes sense to me. there's a solid chunk at the bottom of the tert list (moss/hickory/crocodile/murk/olive) that are g1 destroyers

however I'm sad that mantis doesn't get more love! it's not quite as flashy as radio but I still like it quite a bit
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
I love all of these colors, but since I know greens tend to be unpopular in general for some reason (???) and I already knew about some of the browns on the list, I'm most shocked about Caramel. I always assumed it was one of the more popular browns, but it's on all three lists!

I would definitely contest the hard to work with, though— especially Caramel, who has Robin as an accent, which I think is fairly well-loved? Auburn can work with pretty much any color, esp with PyMorph, and has a gorgeous Tapir/Striation that fades into an Umber color at the bottom, which can go with so much! Clay actually works really well with purple ranges because it's got primarily purple accents, but it has a gorgeous spread of colors in PoiTox! Cinnamon's got one of the most varied RibbonEels. Etc, etc; I've used almost all of these colors, so I could go on all day.

I'd say genuinely the hardest one to work with is probably Moss, and I say that as a Moss lover, just because it's one of the few colors up there that doesn't seem to have as much accent color spread. It's pretty much all shades of green, so if you don't like greens, Moss isn't going to give you much to work with. That said, it's a lovely subdued green that can bridge the gap to brighter greens, it's just definitely more niche than the colors with more accent variety.
I love all of these colors, but since I know greens tend to be unpopular in general for some reason (???) and I already knew about some of the browns on the list, I'm most shocked about Caramel. I always assumed it was one of the more popular browns, but it's on all three lists!

I would definitely contest the hard to work with, though— especially Caramel, who has Robin as an accent, which I think is fairly well-loved? Auburn can work with pretty much any color, esp with PyMorph, and has a gorgeous Tapir/Striation that fades into an Umber color at the bottom, which can go with so much! Clay actually works really well with purple ranges because it's got primarily purple accents, but it has a gorgeous spread of colors in PoiTox! Cinnamon's got one of the most varied RibbonEels. Etc, etc; I've used almost all of these colors, so I could go on all day.

I'd say genuinely the hardest one to work with is probably Moss, and I say that as a Moss lover, just because it's one of the few colors up there that doesn't seem to have as much accent color spread. It's pretty much all shades of green, so if you don't like greens, Moss isn't going to give you much to work with. That said, it's a lovely subdued green that can bridge the gap to brighter greens, it's just definitely more niche than the colors with more accent variety.
ugh I love the murky green dragons so much [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57370907][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/573710/57370907_350.png[/img][/url] this is my only one at the moment, not the highest of my geneing list but she is so pretty
ugh I love the murky green dragons so much

57370907_350.png
this is my only one at the moment, not the highest of my geneing list but she is so pretty
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Hey
[quote name="sedge122" date="2022-11-26 07:28:52" ] ALL MY FAVOURITE COLOURS ARE HERE </3 [/quote] same haha!!!
sedge122 wrote on 2022-11-26 07:28:52:
ALL MY FAVOURITE COLOURS ARE HERE </3
same haha!!!
vintagefawn.png
This really makes me wanna pick up some earthy autumn dragons... I don't like a lot of the darker greens, but I do enjoy some nice brown dragons [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1]
This really makes me wanna pick up some earthy autumn dragons... I don't like a lot of the darker greens, but I do enjoy some nice brown dragons
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Wow, I have so many breeding pairs in those colours!
Wow, I have so many breeding pairs in those colours!
I love murky greens and browns, especially the color Murk itself. I think I need to make a breeding pair or something now.
I love murky greens and browns, especially the color Murk itself. I think I need to make a breeding pair or something now.
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
My Camo and Algae dragons are sad [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48653546][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/486536/48653546_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77371054][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773711/77371054_350.png[/img][/url]
My Camo and Algae dragons are sad
48653546_350.png

77371054_350.png
pUaAvHp.pngKNAvkWg.pngbQXuoer.pngtRvToEi.gif67zHSWd.png6CDnDt4.png
[quote name="Twiggle" date="2022-11-26 07:32:35" ] [quote name="sedge122" date="2022-11-26 07:28:52" ] ALL MY FAVOURITE COLOURS ARE HERE </3 [/quote] Same here, more for us I suppose :( [/quote] i wish "more for us" were true but these dragons are such a nightmare to find hdgasfasghf. they just,,, don't exist,,, literally was on AH a moment ago looking for specific moss secondaries but left empty handed it really do be all the favorites at the bottom of the barrel,,,
Twiggle wrote on 2022-11-26 07:32:35:
sedge122 wrote on 2022-11-26 07:28:52:
ALL MY FAVOURITE COLOURS ARE HERE </3

Same here, more for us I suppose :(

i wish "more for us" were true but these dragons are such a nightmare to find hdgasfasghf. they just,,, don't exist,,, literally was on AH a moment ago looking for specific moss secondaries but left empty handed

it really do be all the favorites at the bottom of the barrel,,,
Untitled-1.png
I actually like all these colors [emoji=skull size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1]
I actually like all these colors
6klg2iF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7