Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | jins jressing jervice [PWYW/F2U outfits]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38
Friendly bump and just wanted to say -

1. Your thread title is amazing. 10/10 A+

2. "I don't want to accidentally dress up your murderer dragons as a cupcake-making sweetheart (u-unless you want me to...?)" made me burst out laughing so hard. I love your entire thread haha.

Don't mind me, just wanted to say hope you're having a lovely day today! You've got some absolutely lovely outfits, heehee. :D (Sorry if this random post is annoying or clutters up your thread, feel free to tell me to delete it if that's the case!)
Friendly bump and just wanted to say -

1. Your thread title is amazing. 10/10 A+

2. "I don't want to accidentally dress up your murderer dragons as a cupcake-making sweetheart (u-unless you want me to...?)" made me burst out laughing so hard. I love your entire thread haha.

Don't mind me, just wanted to say hope you're having a lovely day today! You've got some absolutely lovely outfits, heehee. :D (Sorry if this random post is annoying or clutters up your thread, feel free to tell me to delete it if that's the case!)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Vaixation

Eheheh, thank you!! :D That makes me really happy!! I always love making people laugh. :3 I hope you have a lovely day as well!! <333

(I don't mind the post at all, it's not annoying or clutter!!! It's nice :D)
@Vaixation

Eheheh, thank you!! :D That makes me really happy!! I always love making people laugh. :3 I hope you have a lovely day as well!! <333

(I don't mind the post at all, it's not annoying or clutter!!! It's nice :D)
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
And now for my actual order, heehee...

Username: Vaixation
Dragon/scry ID:
Not Found

This scry is my gene plans for one of my G1s!
He/him/his pronouns, I just think this pearlcatcher pose fits him, lore-wise.

Outfit specifics: So I've tried making some outfits for this dragon but was ultimately unhappy with what I came up with, so I'd love to see some secondary opinions but basically he's supposed to have a black/silver/gold theme? Except I cannot find apparel that I like that matches that but also matches some of the items I want to have, lore-wise. See below.

Apparel Restrictions: As long as it's not one of those un-obtainable Kickstarter/Beta/first Light festival items, go ham? (I'd maybe appreciate it if no more than half of the items are gem apparel but like also I've destroyed my entire wallet before just getting an outfit so LOL... if it works, it works, you know?)

Anything else:

Please use all apparel slots available! When one of my dragons doesn't have them all filled out, it actually bothers my brain + makes me feel restless + like it's not complete. Feel free to make his outfit really cluttered because I'm the kind of person who likes maximum busy + spam flowerfall mode haha. Examples of my own dragons I've dressed up / my tastes can be found on the first page of this and also this tab!

The skin is Accent: Gilded Memories / Item ID: 23307 if that helps you copy it / load it into the Dressing Room easier. (Or you can load and mess around with the outfit I provided below, too.)

There are apparel pieces / themes I would like to include for lore reasons. Basically, he's born to a family that is really big on warfare + fighting + being all aggressive / etc. Meanwhile he just wants to read books and write poetry and get into artistic shenanigans, which his older brother doesn't approve of. But he's actually terrible at fighting and very useless in that department, so! These are some of the things I think could reflect that (also worth mentioning he has a pet bird and is associated with folding fans):

- wing fans?
- bird extras
- books or scrolls and things?

I made this outfit, but I'm kind of unhappy with the colors since they're not strongly black/silver/gold-toned and lean too much towards blue-ranges for me. I'd love to see what you'd come up with instead if this is doable at all, thank you!

Not Found

EDIT:
Forgot to say feel free to color-match to the brown-ish tones in his primary, too!
And now for my actual order, heehee...

Username: Vaixation
Dragon/scry ID:
Not Found

This scry is my gene plans for one of my G1s!
He/him/his pronouns, I just think this pearlcatcher pose fits him, lore-wise.

Outfit specifics: So I've tried making some outfits for this dragon but was ultimately unhappy with what I came up with, so I'd love to see some secondary opinions but basically he's supposed to have a black/silver/gold theme? Except I cannot find apparel that I like that matches that but also matches some of the items I want to have, lore-wise. See below.

Apparel Restrictions: As long as it's not one of those un-obtainable Kickstarter/Beta/first Light festival items, go ham? (I'd maybe appreciate it if no more than half of the items are gem apparel but like also I've destroyed my entire wallet before just getting an outfit so LOL... if it works, it works, you know?)

Anything else:

Please use all apparel slots available! When one of my dragons doesn't have them all filled out, it actually bothers my brain + makes me feel restless + like it's not complete. Feel free to make his outfit really cluttered because I'm the kind of person who likes maximum busy + spam flowerfall mode haha. Examples of my own dragons I've dressed up / my tastes can be found on the first page of this and also this tab!

The skin is Accent: Gilded Memories / Item ID: 23307 if that helps you copy it / load it into the Dressing Room easier. (Or you can load and mess around with the outfit I provided below, too.)

There are apparel pieces / themes I would like to include for lore reasons. Basically, he's born to a family that is really big on warfare + fighting + being all aggressive / etc. Meanwhile he just wants to read books and write poetry and get into artistic shenanigans, which his older brother doesn't approve of. But he's actually terrible at fighting and very useless in that department, so! These are some of the things I think could reflect that (also worth mentioning he has a pet bird and is associated with folding fans):

- wing fans?
- bird extras
- books or scrolls and things?

I made this outfit, but I'm kind of unhappy with the colors since they're not strongly black/silver/gold-toned and lean too much towards blue-ranges for me. I'd love to see what you'd come up with instead if this is doable at all, thank you!

Not Found

EDIT:
Forgot to say feel free to color-match to the brown-ish tones in his primary, too!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Username: Thundre
Dragon/scry ID: #2995026
Milagros

Outfit specifics: Beach/ocean theme
Apparel Restrictions: nothing above 500g LAH
Anything else: I have a skin (#39208) picked out, but it is absolutely optional! Whatever you think looks better
Username: Thundre
Dragon/scry ID: #2995026
Milagros

Outfit specifics: Beach/ocean theme
Apparel Restrictions: nothing above 500g LAH
Anything else: I have a skin (#39208) picked out, but it is absolutely optional! Whatever you think looks better
@Vaixation Thank you for ordering, I've just finished the outfit and I hope it's to your liking!! The Butterfly Wing Fans ultimately felt like the best wing fans for this color scheme, however, there's the problem of the blue string and preventing it from taking over the color of the outfit. To counteract this, I covered up some of it with the Daisy Wing Garland. I didn't want to ignore this blue completely, however, as some of it is still sticking out, so I used small-ish pieces like the Blue and Brown Flair scarf and Studious Healer's Reference to make it tie better into the overall outfit, while also staying true to his lore. I hope I maintained a balance between the black, silver, and gold that you envisioned! Oh, also - I wanted for him to wear a Light Tome because, y'know, Light dragon, but the Light Tome is actually a pretty pale-ish beige and I felt like the Earth Tome suited the colors better. But, you could totally change that if you feel the Light Tome suits him better due to his element! :o I just found the whole dual-book-wearing thing to be kind of neat, how the Reference and the Tome almost look like they're a part of the same belt, lol. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2418752&skin=23307&apparel=42112,1748,29243,11226,45794,2502,2955,30027,26941,6270,29008,17231,23289,1098,17889,3287,20854,15134,23723,472&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=2101047] @/Thundre Thank you for ordering! I'll get to your order in a short while - I'm going to go on break to get some calc work done!
@Vaixation

Thank you for ordering, I've just finished the outfit and I hope it's to your liking!!

The Butterfly Wing Fans ultimately felt like the best wing fans for this color scheme, however, there's the problem of the blue string and preventing it from taking over the color of the outfit. To counteract this, I covered up some of it with the Daisy Wing Garland. I didn't want to ignore this blue completely, however, as some of it is still sticking out, so I used small-ish pieces like the Blue and Brown Flair scarf and Studious Healer's Reference to make it tie better into the overall outfit, while also staying true to his lore. I hope I maintained a balance between the black, silver, and gold that you envisioned!

Oh, also - I wanted for him to wear a Light Tome because, y'know, Light dragon, but the Light Tome is actually a pretty pale-ish beige and I felt like the Earth Tome suited the colors better. But, you could totally change that if you feel the Light Tome suits him better due to his element! :o I just found the whole dual-book-wearing thing to be kind of neat, how the Reference and the Tome almost look like they're a part of the same belt, lol.

scry?sdid=2418752&skin=23307&apparel=42112,1748,29243,11226,45794,2502,2955,30027,26941,6270,29008,17231,23289,1098,17889,3287,20854,15134,23723,472&xt=dressing.png
For Vaixation

@/Thundre

Thank you for ordering! I'll get to your order in a short while - I'm going to go on break to get some calc work done!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Thundre Thank you for ordering, I've just finished your outfit! I hope you like it. :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2995026&skin=39208&apparel=29245,37886,15730,15704,15703,15696,15695,3690,3688,27992,24060&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=2101090]
@Thundre

Thank you for ordering, I've just finished your outfit! I hope you like it. :)

scry?sdid=2995026&skin=39208&apparel=29245,37886,15730,15704,15703,15696,15695,3690,3688,27992,24060&xt=dressing.png
For Thundre (5)
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@/Jinoga

Oh whoa you work so fast, thank you! I really love how much thought you put into it, it really shows how much attention you pay to the themes your customers / clients give you. :D Honestly I love that you added in so much information of your thought process too, that's awesome! The Daisy Wing Garland is such a good choice, I love that it covers up most of the funky blue tone haha so it doesn't wind up being too much of that tone (a little peeking out is totally fine). :D

Also the combination of Studious Healer's Reference and Earth Tomes work really well for the books, honestly! Very nice. :D (I totally forgot about the elemental tomes actually, ohhh!) And honestly I got by color more-so than element haha, I will also grab things that aren't element-aligned if they're better-suited color-wise so I think you made a good call with that one! :D Thank you so much, I think you did a fantastic job!

Is 250Kt an okay amount to send? I have no idea how much outfits are typically charged for since I don't usually contract mine out to others, let me know if it's a lowball (and apologies if so, I genuinely am just not very aware of this particular market). ^^; I'm sending it to you via PM! Thank you so very much; have a super stellar day today. :D

EDIT:

I forgot to mention I have the outfit saved if you need to yeetus deletus it for slots. :3c
@/Jinoga

Oh whoa you work so fast, thank you! I really love how much thought you put into it, it really shows how much attention you pay to the themes your customers / clients give you. :D Honestly I love that you added in so much information of your thought process too, that's awesome! The Daisy Wing Garland is such a good choice, I love that it covers up most of the funky blue tone haha so it doesn't wind up being too much of that tone (a little peeking out is totally fine). :D

Also the combination of Studious Healer's Reference and Earth Tomes work really well for the books, honestly! Very nice. :D (I totally forgot about the elemental tomes actually, ohhh!) And honestly I got by color more-so than element haha, I will also grab things that aren't element-aligned if they're better-suited color-wise so I think you made a good call with that one! :D Thank you so much, I think you did a fantastic job!

Is 250Kt an okay amount to send? I have no idea how much outfits are typically charged for since I don't usually contract mine out to others, let me know if it's a lowball (and apologies if so, I genuinely am just not very aware of this particular market). ^^; I'm sending it to you via PM! Thank you so very much; have a super stellar day today. :D

EDIT:

I forgot to mention I have the outfit saved if you need to yeetus deletus it for slots. :3c
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Jinoga hello :D love the thread name lol [b]Username:[/b] goromi [b]Dragon/scry ID:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71391625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/713917/71391625_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Outfit specifics:[/b] n/a [b]Apparel Restrictions:[/b] no ks/really old festival items/beta, no individual item above 1kg LAH (but if a certain item just,, ties the outfit together, i don't mind if it's over 1kg), no slot restrictions! [b]Anything else:[/b] please include [gamedb item=36186]! a cluttered outfit would be preferred but simple is totally fine too ^^
@Jinoga hello :D love the thread name lol

Username: goromi

Dragon/scry ID:
71391625_350.png

Outfit specifics: n/a

Apparel Restrictions: no ks/really old festival items/beta, no individual item above 1kg LAH (but if a certain item just,, ties the outfit together, i don't mind if it's over 1kg), no slot restrictions!

Anything else: please include Skin: untitled_dream.png! a cluttered outfit would be preferred but simple is totally fine too ^^
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

@goromi Hello, thank you haha! I've just finished the outfit, I hope it's to your liking! (sorry it took me so long I fell asleep fhdjgjfdsj) I wanted to go for fairly cluttered without covering too much up of that gorgeous skin, so I hope I pulled it off in a way that you like! ;w; [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=71391625&skin=36186&apparel=1748,45794,29245,47122,9452,7684,30027,3700,27200,27766,3688&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=2102117]
@goromi

Hello, thank you haha! I've just finished the outfit, I hope it's to your liking! (sorry it took me so long I fell asleep fhdjgjfdsj) I wanted to go for fairly cluttered without covering too much up of that gorgeous skin, so I hope I pulled it off in a way that you like! ;w;

dragon?did=71391625&skin=36186&apparel=1748,45794,29245,47122,9452,7684,30027,3700,27200,27766,3688&xt=dressing.png
For goromi
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
Hello again! Needing some guidance on another project.

Username: Reveurs.

Dragon/scry ID:
Azure G1

Outfit specifics: He's wearing this skin: #31444. I would prefer the outfit be color-matched to the skin (and dragon) as much as individual items will allow you to. If you can also fit the vibe of the skin, as well, that would be great.

Apparel Restrictions: N/A.

Anything else: Outfit can be more on the busy side, but same as the previous rounds, feel free to do whatever fits best.
Hello again! Needing some guidance on another project.

Username: Reveurs.

Dragon/scry ID:
Azure G1

Outfit specifics: He's wearing this skin: #31444. I would prefer the outfit be color-matched to the skin (and dragon) as much as individual items will allow you to. If you can also fit the vibe of the skin, as well, that would be great.

Apparel Restrictions: N/A.

Anything else: Outfit can be more on the busy side, but same as the previous rounds, feel free to do whatever fits best.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38