Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I just ate the last of my chocolate wafers but I wish I had saved it for tomorrow as a pick-me-up because work will probably be rough since it's the day before Thanksgiving.
I just ate the last of my chocolate wafers but I wish I had saved it for tomorrow as a pick-me-up because work will probably be rough since it's the day before Thanksgiving.
Life's like a box of chocolates, every flavor sucks.
just caught my first s/v shiny (spidops) lets gooooooo
just caught my first s/v shiny (spidops) lets gooooooo
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
rehsponsitility
rehsponsitility
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
hehehehe noodle dragons
hehehehe noodle dragons
stormcatcher.png
✧ DpntJu9.png

- aster • they/them
- formerly a8247
- GMT+8 / FR+15/16
- about

ANrbpxj.png

pu9f70K.gif
I just learnt the meaning of both take me to church by Hozier and cake by the ocean by dnce

welp goodbye childhood innocence
I just learnt the meaning of both take me to church by Hozier and cake by the ocean by dnce

welp goodbye childhood innocence
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

i should finish my fandragons first before diving into undertide hell
i should finish my fandragons first before diving into undertide hell

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
FINALLY I HAVE HOT TOPIC THE GIRAFARIG SOON TO BE FARIGIRAF SO THE NAME MAKES A LITTLE BIT MORE SENSE

and that only took 552 eggs woo! just gotta figure out what my final team member is gonna be (and evolve my team, my wooper has been waiting days now to become an absolute unit) but i can worry about that tomorrow because i'll finish up hatching the eggs in this batch and then probably sleep
FINALLY I HAVE HOT TOPIC THE GIRAFARIG SOON TO BE FARIGIRAF SO THE NAME MAKES A LITTLE BIT MORE SENSE

and that only took 552 eggs woo! just gotta figure out what my final team member is gonna be (and evolve my team, my wooper has been waiting days now to become an absolute unit) but i can worry about that tomorrow because i'll finish up hatching the eggs in this batch and then probably sleep
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
IT'S HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Also how on earth did that get bent even slightly like huh
IT'S HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Also how on earth did that get bent even slightly like huh
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I hate anxiety so so so so much. Ughhhhhhhh
I hate anxiety so so so so much. Ughhhhhhhh
PJb908Z.png
hey square, where's my package tracking?
why do they always do this- you are REQUIRED to pay +20 bucks on tracked shipping, but you never get the actual tracking code or any link to track said order.

it should arrive soon, I hope the shirt fits me even if it's larger than intended
oversized clothes can look nice at times, so..
hey square, where's my package tracking?
why do they always do this- you are REQUIRED to pay +20 bucks on tracked shipping, but you never get the actual tracking code or any link to track said order.

it should arrive soon, I hope the shirt fits me even if it's larger than intended
oversized clothes can look nice at times, so..