Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tiny Identity Buttons
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 197 198
@fluffmoth

Heya, seems like someone went in and deleted massive portions of some of the sheets. There's a huge chunk of the neopronouns missing on the pronouns sheet, an entire category missing from the other category (not sure what this was), and half the LGBT sheet is missing.

Seems like based on edit history this happened a few days ago, not sure if it was you or someone just being malicious. It seems targeted based on what got deleted (a lot of neopronoun/system stuff it looks like?)

I didn't wanna mess with restoring anything, just wanted to let you know
@fluffmoth

Heya, seems like someone went in and deleted massive portions of some of the sheets. There's a huge chunk of the neopronouns missing on the pronouns sheet, an entire category missing from the other category (not sure what this was), and half the LGBT sheet is missing.

Seems like based on edit history this happened a few days ago, not sure if it was you or someone just being malicious. It seems targeted based on what got deleted (a lot of neopronoun/system stuff it looks like?)

I didn't wanna mess with restoring anything, just wanted to let you know
vDH0pGc.png
oh no :( that's not good at all
oh no :( that's not good at all
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
oh that's awful, hopefully it's restorable? maybe there's a way that exitsing cells in the sheet can be protected from edits? :9
oh that's awful, hopefully it's restorable? maybe there's a way that exitsing cells in the sheet can be protected from edits? :9
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
I do believe locking cells is an option for the OP and they should theoretically have access to old versions!
I do believe locking cells is an option for the OP and they should theoretically have access to old versions!
6JxFimx.png
bWeLCqf.png
o7ZCFYm.png
( Steve | 24 | Collector )
-Horror Lover-
friend rqs + pms welcome!
GdVZ87H.png
oYdS4J9.png
bet5sUl.png
I restored the other buttons option, so my apologies if anyones buttons were deleted off, but the griefing was so bad it just had to be restored. :(
I restored the other buttons option, so my apologies if anyones buttons were deleted off, but the griefing was so bad it just had to be restored. :(
6JxFimx.png
bWeLCqf.png
o7ZCFYm.png
-Horror Lover-
GdVZ87H.png
oYdS4J9.png
bet5sUl.png
@Clockworked @ElementMaster @ElectricBorealis @APH0TIC
Sorry it took me a couple days to see this, thanks to APH0TIC for commenting within the Google sheet itself - if something urgent like this comes up again, that's the best way to get my attention and fix it! Everything should be fully repaired and restored now, no lasting harm done :)

It's really easy for me to fix things if anything is accidentally or intentionally deleted, so nobody worry too much. Also anyone thinking about messing it up again should be aware of this too lol, it's at most a minor inconvenience (plus the forum masterlist is always going to be there)

Also, I realized the original LGBT sheet is still technically owned by the user who originally designed the sheet for us, so I've made a fresh copy of that just so I have official ownership of all of them. Updating all the links in the masterlists now, if anyone had the old one saved make sure you switch over: New LGBT Buttons Sheet
@Clockworked @ElementMaster @ElectricBorealis @APH0TIC
Sorry it took me a couple days to see this, thanks to APH0TIC for commenting within the Google sheet itself - if something urgent like this comes up again, that's the best way to get my attention and fix it! Everything should be fully repaired and restored now, no lasting harm done :)

It's really easy for me to fix things if anything is accidentally or intentionally deleted, so nobody worry too much. Also anyone thinking about messing it up again should be aware of this too lol, it's at most a minor inconvenience (plus the forum masterlist is always going to be there)

Also, I realized the original LGBT sheet is still technically owned by the user who originally designed the sheet for us, so I've made a fresh copy of that just so I have official ownership of all of them. Updating all the links in the masterlists now, if anyone had the old one saved make sure you switch over: New LGBT Buttons Sheet
They/Them (Nonbinary flag)
Trans
Autistic (Neurodiversity infinity)

Free Buttons
Nature festival familiars banner (click for art credit)
@fluffmoth I'm so glad you were able to fix it so easily!
I do have a question for you, have you ever considered making multiple sheets on one of the documents? For example, splitting the LGBT button sheet up more? I ask because I know it takes a hot minute at times for it to load, and then there might be more organization for it?
If it takes too much time to do that though, I completely understand! I was just wondering.
@fluffmoth I'm so glad you were able to fix it so easily!
I do have a question for you, have you ever considered making multiple sheets on one of the documents? For example, splitting the LGBT button sheet up more? I ask because I know it takes a hot minute at times for it to load, and then there might be more organization for it?
If it takes too much time to do that though, I completely understand! I was just wondering.
KWRQjng.png
EKE7I2G.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
DEROACHED.

J7D1quC.png

water

loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
9Wis07O.png
@deroached I'm very open to suggestions for improving functionality of the spreadsheets, I'm aware the current system isn't ideal. Unfortunately I have already looked into adding more sheets per file - you'd think it would improve things, but because of how Google Sheets works it actually makes it worse.

The problem is that splitting a single file into multiple sheets doesn't seem to improve load time at all, and reduces the ability to quickly search for something using CTRL+F because search only looks in the current sheet. If that wasn't the case I wouldn't have made separate files at all, there would just be one with multiple sheets! But alas. If the load time gets unmanageable again I will have to split it into another separate file, which I'd prefer to avoid
@deroached I'm very open to suggestions for improving functionality of the spreadsheets, I'm aware the current system isn't ideal. Unfortunately I have already looked into adding more sheets per file - you'd think it would improve things, but because of how Google Sheets works it actually makes it worse.

The problem is that splitting a single file into multiple sheets doesn't seem to improve load time at all, and reduces the ability to quickly search for something using CTRL+F because search only looks in the current sheet. If that wasn't the case I wouldn't have made separate files at all, there would just be one with multiple sheets! But alas. If the load time gets unmanageable again I will have to split it into another separate file, which I'd prefer to avoid
They/Them (Nonbinary flag)
Trans
Autistic (Neurodiversity infinity)

Free Buttons
Nature festival familiars banner (click for art credit)
Glad to see it restored and back to normal [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Glad to see it restored and back to normal
6JxFimx.png
bWeLCqf.png
o7ZCFYm.png
-Horror Lover-
GdVZ87H.png
oYdS4J9.png
bet5sUl.png
@fluffmoth Oooo okay!!! I understand not wanting to split it into another file. Do you think if you had some areas hidden it might help? Or make it where the image only loads some of the time? Like a toggle switch on the image? Because I imagine the images is what makes loading so bad
*Edit: I also wanted to let you know your signature still links to the OG forum thread!
@fluffmoth Oooo okay!!! I understand not wanting to split it into another file. Do you think if you had some areas hidden it might help? Or make it where the image only loads some of the time? Like a toggle switch on the image? Because I imagine the images is what makes loading so bad
*Edit: I also wanted to let you know your signature still links to the OG forum thread!
KWRQjng.png
EKE7I2G.png
H0t7Ypl.png
LCqISMP.png
DEROACHED.

J7D1quC.png

water

loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
9Wis07O.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 197 198