Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Water ancient guess + math class doodle
I was bored in my math class today, so I decided to scribble down a funny little guy as a guess for the water ancient coming out tomorrow-ish. So excited for the silly fish guys!! Excuse the image quality, as it’s been a bit… crunched. [emoji=guardian scared size=1] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/d6CbxDl.jpg[/img][/center] Essentially, despite the teaser image showing a dragon that’s probably scary and intimidating, I went for the squishy route. It has a completely flat nose bridge like a lot of marine reptiles, and seahorse spines as some sort of ornamental horn… thing. Additionally, it has two forefins but no hind limbs at all, replacing it with a long tail with a fin at the end. I think the fin could have been larger, but this is just a guess for fun. It also has wings that kind of look like hand fin things, and a lot of decorative floppy bits.
I was bored in my math class today, so I decided to scribble down a funny little guy as a guess for the water ancient coming out tomorrow-ish. So excited for the silly fish guys!! Excuse the image quality, as it’s been a bit… crunched.
d6CbxDl.jpg

Essentially, despite the teaser image showing a dragon that’s probably scary and intimidating, I went for the squishy route. It has a completely flat nose bridge like a lot of marine reptiles, and seahorse spines as some sort of ornamental horn… thing. Additionally, it has two forefins but no hind limbs at all, replacing it with a long tail with a fin at the end. I think the fin could have been larger, but this is just a guess for fun. It also has wings that kind of look like hand fin things, and a lot of decorative floppy bits.
>:) evil text,, they/them
neurodivergent
nature flight
x6.png hTrS9lv.png n3.png certified
wildclaw
enjoyer
I love it's adorable face! This is similar to what I was thinking it might look like!
I love it's adorable face! This is similar to what I was thinking it might look like!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
10/10. Absolutely flawless creature.
10/10. Absolutely flawless creature.
Mini Tidelord
Mini Tidelord
IMG_3849.png
He’s friend-shaped

He’s friend-shaped

6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
I want it. 10/10
I want it. 10/10
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
Squimsh the baby.
yes thats all i have to contribute
Squimsh the baby.
yes thats all i have to contribute
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
I love his face so much and so passionately that I instantly checked if you have an art shop (I mean that not as pressure but a compliment,,,I love the floppy squishy guy [emoji=guardian star size=1])
I love his face so much and so passionately that I instantly checked if you have an art shop (I mean that not as pressure but a compliment,,,I love the floppy squishy guy )
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
oh ... he is so precious ... i luv him sm ...
oh ... he is so precious ... i luv him sm ...
Bubbly Buddy
BOO secret text ! ! ! ! ! !
hi ! im skull :D
they ! them ;; minor
ping-friendly :33
-7 CET / CST
BOO secret text ! ! ! ! ! !
Hydrena Watertoy
Awww, I love them!
Awww, I love them!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png