Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Water Ancient thoughts/predictions
1 2 3 4
@underwater thanks so much for explaining!! I have tons of pickaxes so I'm happy to hear that lol
@underwater thanks so much for explaining!! I have tons of pickaxes so I'm happy to hear that lol
.................. 7kXqKFJ.png
water_small.png
At1HVKx.png
Z2soOA2.png
s66ne93.png
i hope its a sea pancake

(manta ray)
i hope its a sea pancake

(manta ray)
heatedWA.png
Gen 1s up for offer in Hibden!!
Personally Im hoping for just a big ol Sea Serpent
Just a gigantic ocean noodle
like the leviathan or something
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
[quote name="TricksySixx" date="2022-11-21 21:01:53" ] Personally Im hoping for just a big ol Sea Serpent Just a gigantic ocean noodle like the leviathan or something [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4] Simple, yet opulent.
TricksySixx wrote on 2022-11-21 21:01:53:

Simple, yet opulent.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I hope it has no wings, just fins that have the secondary color :D

And/or maybe a line-breaking tertiary gene that adds real big flowy fins in the tert color, like bettas?
I hope it has no wings, just fins that have the secondary color :D

And/or maybe a line-breaking tertiary gene that adds real big flowy fins in the tert color, like bettas?
UJXttDL.png
It almost certainly wont be this, but if we got a dragon shaped like an Ichthyosaurus that would make me so happy cause its a DOLPHIN DINOSAUR* [center] [img]https://sites.google.com/site/paleofilescom/_/rsrc/1320542349445/ichthyosaurus/Ichthyosaurus.jpg[/img] [size=2][i]Art by John Sibbick[/i][/size][/center] [size=1]*technically not a dinosaur, just another type of reptile that lived during the mesozoic era
It almost certainly wont be this, but if we got a dragon shaped like an Ichthyosaurus that would make me so happy cause its a DOLPHIN DINOSAUR*
Ichthyosaurus.jpg
Art by John Sibbick

*technically not a dinosaur, just another type of reptile that lived during the mesozoic era
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
1 2 3 4