Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipse Day | RP | OOC | Still OPEN!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
[emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] [s]chat, topic, conversation, what to call this[/s] dead? no. how's everyone's lives?

chat, topic, conversation, what to call this dead? no. how's everyone's lives?
Decent! I'm usually busy except for the weekends, which is when I tend to catch up on stuff. :)

I'll jump back in probably tonight or sometime tomorrow!!
Decent! I'm usually busy except for the weekends, which is when I tend to catch up on stuff. :)

I'll jump back in probably tonight or sometime tomorrow!!
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
that's a mood.
that's a mood.
Fixed Civin's info because the creator of the picrew I used updated it with some more options. Now the second pic more accurately matches his hair texture. :)

I'll have him head over to the camp soon. Just want to give others the chance to post so I don't do two posts back to back.
Fixed Civin's info because the creator of the picrew I used updated it with some more options. Now the second pic more accurately matches his hair texture. :)

I'll have him head over to the camp soon. Just want to give others the chance to post so I don't do two posts back to back.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
@SpiritsoftheSun
So sorry I haven't replied yet
I've been sick
@SpiritsoftheSun
So sorry I haven't replied yet
I've been sick
l-intro-1652367808.jpg
@Christi25

Hey, no worries!! Your health absolutely comes before any of this. Take care of yourself! Hope you feel better soon. :) <3
@Christi25

Hey, no worries!! Your health absolutely comes before any of this. Take care of yourself! Hope you feel better soon. :) <3
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Yup, take care of yourself!
Yup, take care of yourself!
Sorry -- I've been stressed lately due to finals and plus interpersonal issues. Some person has been harassing me.
Sorry -- I've been stressed lately due to finals and plus interpersonal issues. Some person has been harassing me.
@OverheartBlue

Again, no worries! All that stuff comes first. Hope you're alright. <3
@OverheartBlue

Again, no worries! All that stuff comes first. Hope you're alright. <3
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
@OverheartBlue

That sounds rough. I hope you're doing okay. Like SpiritsoftheSun said, that type of stuff comes first.
@OverheartBlue

That sounds rough. I hope you're doing okay. Like SpiritsoftheSun said, that type of stuff comes first.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58