Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipse Day | RP | OOC | Still OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
I forget that a lot too tbh, surprised I remembered it this time around
I forget that a lot too tbh, surprised I remembered it this time around
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Haha, yeah
Now just to wait for more people to come
Haha, yeah
Now just to wait for more people to come
I'm still working her out but I saw the idea and I thought it was unique

Name: astral
Type: star?
Alignment: TBD but maybe neutral (can she choose a side later?)
Job: guard for hire
Pronouns/gender:female she/her
Sexuality: straight / maybe bi...?
Height: I had idea for her height could change depending on how shes feeling, maybe 5'1 to 5'8
Magic powers: maybe a magic blast, not sure yet
Appearance: --- ill write this in if i get accepted
I'm still working her out but I saw the idea and I thought it was unique

Name: astral
Type: star?
Alignment: TBD but maybe neutral (can she choose a side later?)
Job: guard for hire
Pronouns/gender:female she/her
Sexuality: straight / maybe bi...?
Height: I had idea for her height could change depending on how shes feeling, maybe 5'1 to 5'8
Magic powers: maybe a magic blast, not sure yet
Appearance: --- ill write this in if i get accepted
woomp

i have an art store click on my profile and look at my recent forums :3
@Librq It looks good so far! Yes, she can be neutral in the beginning and choose a side later. I can put Astral to the character sheet once you have everything figured out.
@Librq It looks good so far! Yes, she can be neutral in the beginning and choose a side later. I can put Astral to the character sheet once you have everything figured out.
*two three? people, continuing to vibe in the void*
*two three? people, continuing to vibe in the void*
I'll just keep on bumping this
I'll just keep on bumping this
im stalking this right now give me a moment to write up a form
im stalking this right now give me a moment to write up a form
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
I personally need to write mine up so ha ha

As the basic show runner, do I need to fill my forms...?
I personally need to write mine up so ha ha

As the basic show runner, do I need to fill my forms...?
Name: Arrokoth
Type: X comet, ferrous.
Alignment:Sun-flared.
Job: Stardust collector. (For the material to make stars with, the remnants of the dead.)
Pronouns/gender: He/him. Male.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Height: 5'9
Magic powers: Can disappear for a split second and reappear nearby, like an electron. The amount of effort put in is proportional to the distance and length of time he can do this for.
Otherwise brimming with magical energy that he can charge up weapons and heal minor injuries with. This is not just limited to himself, and can be transferred to another being upon contact. He can control the spread of his magic when awake. It slowly regenerates, but he usually returns to the sun meridian to recharge fully.
Appearance: tbd. Very red though.
Can fly, but not nearly as fast as the stars, and he has to flap. With the right equipment, though, he could certainly outpace stars not used to long-distance intergalactic travel.

@Overheartblue Does this work? I'm a bit iffy about his job because I'm not sure how exactly the star-creating mechanic works. If this doesn't work, I'll switch him to some other reincarnation-related job.
Name: Arrokoth
Type: X comet, ferrous.
Alignment:Sun-flared.
Job: Stardust collector. (For the material to make stars with, the remnants of the dead.)
Pronouns/gender: He/him. Male.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Height: 5'9
Magic powers: Can disappear for a split second and reappear nearby, like an electron. The amount of effort put in is proportional to the distance and length of time he can do this for.
Otherwise brimming with magical energy that he can charge up weapons and heal minor injuries with. This is not just limited to himself, and can be transferred to another being upon contact. He can control the spread of his magic when awake. It slowly regenerates, but he usually returns to the sun meridian to recharge fully.
Appearance: tbd. Very red though.
Can fly, but not nearly as fast as the stars, and he has to flap. With the right equipment, though, he could certainly outpace stars not used to long-distance intergalactic travel.

@Overheartblue Does this work? I'm a bit iffy about his job because I'm not sure how exactly the star-creating mechanic works. If this doesn't work, I'll switch him to some other reincarnation-related job.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Name: Beta Cygni (aka Cygni) Type: double star Alignment: ... Sun Flared Job: Was a music producer before the whole war thing, but all stars are called to fight now Pronouns/gender: he/him / cis male Sexuality: pan Height: 7'8 Magic powers: - Healing - Summoning wings made of light - Is superhuman strength a magical power? In absence of being able to use blast rays as attacks, Cygni is unnaturally strong and prefers short ranged weapons. - "Double Crossing" -- as a double star, Cygni is able to double his endurance and energy if needed Is he really, really strong? ... Not magically; without Double Crossing he's just average, and he can't Double Cross frequently. Maybe once a few months? And that simply means that a) he get a large burst of energy for a very short amount of time b) it takes twice as long as normal to take him out. Appearance: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/876628128347353112/977203199201140776/cygni.png[/img] (Need to draw him better hhhhhhhhhhhh)
Name: Beta Cygni (aka Cygni)
Type: double star
Alignment: ... Sun Flared
Job: Was a music producer before the whole war thing, but all stars are called to fight now
Pronouns/gender: he/him / cis male
Sexuality: pan
Height: 7'8
Magic powers:
- Healing
- Summoning wings made of light
- Is superhuman strength a magical power? In absence of being able to use blast rays as attacks, Cygni is unnaturally strong and prefers short ranged weapons.
- "Double Crossing" -- as a double star, Cygni is able to double his endurance and energy if needed
Is he really, really strong? ... Not magically; without Double Crossing he's just average, and he can't Double Cross frequently. Maybe once a few months? And that simply means that a) he get a large burst of energy for a very short amount of time b) it takes twice as long as normal to take him out.
Appearance:
cygni.png
(Need to draw him better hhhhhhhhhhhh)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58