Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pick- white, milk, or dark chocolate?
1 2 3 4 5 6
White chocolate is definitely my favourite, but I like all kinds of chocolate, even the bitter dark kind.
White chocolate is definitely my favourite, but I like all kinds of chocolate, even the bitter dark kind.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Dark. As I get older I'm finding milk to be too sweet and white chocolate has always made me sick.
Dark. As I get older I'm finding milk to be too sweet and white chocolate has always made me sick.
Endless Garden Coli Standard Bingo
Easy Medium Hard Pain
T2JvnpN.png
It depends, tbh. I dislike pure dark chocolate without an ingredient to sweeten it (for example, whole hazelnuts). Otherwise, milk chocolate.
It depends, tbh. I dislike pure dark chocolate without an ingredient to sweeten it (for example, whole hazelnuts). Otherwise, milk chocolate.
White is definitely my favorite, though I really like milk too. I really don't like dark chocolate, it's just bitter and doesn't taste good to me at all. I can tolerate it in combination with something else but I would always pick milk or white over it
White is definitely my favorite, though I really like milk too. I really don't like dark chocolate, it's just bitter and doesn't taste good to me at all. I can tolerate it in combination with something else but I would always pick milk or white over it
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
White chocolate is my favorite. I have a horrendous sweet tooth. Milk comes in second place, and I'm a baby about dark unless its paired with something. [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
White chocolate is my favorite. I have a horrendous sweet tooth. Milk comes in second place, and I'm a baby about dark unless its paired with something.
Dark for me! I like somewhere between 60 and 80 best, but once in a while I'll get an unsweetened bar and take a small chunk out of that, and by "small" I mean half an oz.
Dark for me! I like somewhere between 60 and 80 best, but once in a while I'll get an unsweetened bar and take a small chunk out of that, and by "small" I mean half an oz.
Y02PS6v.png
I like milk chocolate the most.

White chocolate is good, but it can become overwhelmingly sweet.

I really do not like dark chocolate. I don’t mind bitter flavors too much usually, but dark chocolate has made me actually sick before. I can eat it if it is used minimally in something that is insanely sweet. By itself, though, is no bueno. This is coming from someone who usually drinks their coffee black.
I like milk chocolate the most.

White chocolate is good, but it can become overwhelmingly sweet.

I really do not like dark chocolate. I don’t mind bitter flavors too much usually, but dark chocolate has made me actually sick before. I can eat it if it is used minimally in something that is insanely sweet. By itself, though, is no bueno. This is coming from someone who usually drinks their coffee black.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is too bitter for me and white chocolate can be too sweet sometimes.
Milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is too bitter for me and white chocolate can be too sweet sometimes.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Dark and milk for the win!
Dark and milk for the win!
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
I like both dark and milk. I'm not the biggest fan of white chocolate. Bittersweet is my personal favorite because it's in the middle of both.

I like both dark and milk. I'm not the biggest fan of white chocolate. Bittersweet is my personal favorite because it's in the middle of both.

qi4vciN.pngjELaj9w.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6