Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | XXX Antique Value?
Hello friends and foes! I managed to hatch this triple Antique Nocturne by complete accident: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81895980][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=16&winggene=2&wings=97&auth=ef2bd3e4b6f05b612b62efe743e15dab9c92a2fc&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] The thing is, I have been away from Flight Rising for years, and I never dabbled much in XXX breeding in the first place! Does anybody have any insight into how much I might sell this gal for? Any advice would be much appreciated!
Hello friends and foes! I managed to hatch this triple Antique Nocturne by complete accident:

dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=16&winggene=2&wings=97&auth=ef2bd3e4b6f05b612b62efe743e15dab9c92a2fc&dummyext=prev.png

The thing is, I have been away from Flight Rising for years, and I never dabbled much in XXX breeding in the first place! Does anybody have any insight into how much I might sell this gal for? Any advice would be much appreciated!
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
sadly, probably not a ton. a lot of people specifically breed for XXX combos so they aren't too hard to find on g2+ dragons. if you look up antique XXX dragons on the AH, they start at 10g
sadly, probably not a ton. a lot of people specifically breed for XXX combos so they aren't too hard to find on g2+ dragons. if you look up antique XXX dragons on the AH, they start at 10g
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
@Achaius Sweet, thanks for the info! I think I'll just keep her then, because it was such a surprise to see her come out of a breeding that had VERY low chances of producing an XXX. A lucky dragon!
@Achaius Sweet, thanks for the info! I think I'll just keep her then, because it was such a surprise to see her come out of a breeding that had VERY low chances of producing an XXX. A lucky dragon!
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
oh yeah, lucky for sure! I've never been lucky enough to get a surprise triple, but I've gotten surprise doubles from wide-range pairs and it's always fun
oh yeah, lucky for sure! I've never been lucky enough to get a surprise triple, but I've gotten surprise doubles from wide-range pairs and it's always fun
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge