Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN]WINDART:NOODLEDAD'S SPOOKY PAD!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
@sm06sm you can continue sending levels!! i have no issues w that :)
@sm06sm you can continue sending levels!! i have no issues w that :)
@Ceenbee I'm gunna go ahead and grab a breeding card slot. I definitely have 1 pair in mind but I'm considering a 2nd one if you have the means to accommodate their large tert range (primary and secondary are just one color).
@Ceenbee I'm gunna go ahead and grab a breeding card slot. I definitely have 1 pair in mind but I'm considering a 2nd one if you have the means to accommodate their large tert range (primary and secondary are just one color).
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Ackie Absolutely! I put you on the list and tomorrow I will send you the form for starting to get them ordered. I should be able to accommodate a large tert range without too much trouble.
@Ackie Absolutely! I put you on the list and tomorrow I will send you the form for starting to get them ordered. I should be able to accommodate a large tert range without too much trouble.
WXoiQXQ.png z8s5c34.png
q9EEy5M.png
O6cEDNG.png
zxkjVgL.png
wind.gif
@Argante sending in 110 levels for my order from Recordzz, will send in the last 40 when lair space opens up
@Argante sending in 110 levels for my order from Recordzz, will send in the last 40 when lair space opens up
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Achromaticism

o7 Recorded!
@Achromaticism

o7 Recorded!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Saronai
hello!! ^^ yes, I don’t mind going off of an image if no full body reference is available ! Although it may be difficult if it is particularly complex, but I am pretty sure that won’t be an issue! ^^

@Kreideprintz
hello, thank you so much!! :’D I may be interested in opening a shop, but definitely no time soon, I have a lot of schoolwork to do by the end of the month;; I can ping you if I find time!!

@KaichouKai @0hzarks
hello!! orders accepted, please send levels as soon as you can, and i can get started!! thank you so much!! ^^

Will send out one final ping for those who havent sent their levels in by tomorrow, but everyone else should be ok!! i will update my main post tomorrow with all the payment and completion statuses!!
@Saronai
hello!! ^^ yes, I don’t mind going off of an image if no full body reference is available ! Although it may be difficult if it is particularly complex, but I am pretty sure that won’t be an issue! ^^

@Kreideprintz
hello, thank you so much!! :’D I may be interested in opening a shop, but definitely no time soon, I have a lot of schoolwork to do by the end of the month;; I can ping you if I find time!!

@KaichouKai @0hzarks
hello!! orders accepted, please send levels as soon as you can, and i can get started!! thank you so much!! ^^

Will send out one final ping for those who havent sent their levels in by tomorrow, but everyone else should be ok!! i will update my main post tomorrow with all the payment and completion statuses!!
IMG_9366.gif
@Recordzz I spent the last several hours working on my just in case character lol, just finished it to see your response, so I'll go ahead and send my first choice now then <3 Thanks! Username: Saronai Player ID Number: 310639 Link to Character: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37737605][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/377377/37737605_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xXHi1Yl71fuqyClg1mfMEjbHDWYvYnN2nWsc2aV2hLU/edit?usp=sharing]Link to all the character details including requested pose.[/url] Price: 300 levels? Pose: [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xXHi1Yl71fuqyClg1mfMEjbHDWYvYnN2nWsc2aV2hLU/edit?usp=sharing]Under the Pose Reference header here[/url] (same link as above) Other Information: I've got a plethora of info probably in the googledoc of references :D I'd love a copy of the lineart uncoloured on a transparent layer too, if possible, but if not, no worries :D
@Recordzz I spent the last several hours working on my just in case character lol, just finished it to see your response, so I'll go ahead and send my first choice now then <3 Thanks!

Username: Saronai
Player ID Number: 310639
Link to Character:
37737605_350.png

Link to all the character details including requested pose.

Price: 300 levels?
Pose: Under the Pose Reference header here (same link as above)
Other Information: I've got a plethora of info probably in the googledoc of references :D

I'd love a copy of the lineart uncoloured on a transparent layer too, if possible, but if not, no worries :D

pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@katbutts Feel free to ignore this if that last spot isn't truly open but that full body dude at the end is super adorable and I'd love to see my Bren in your style. [b]Username:[/b] Saronai [b]Player ID Number:[/b] 310639 [b]Link to Dragon/Character:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81704079][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817041/81704079_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Type of Art:[/b] Simple Colour Full Body [b]Price:[/b] 200 levels? [b]Other details!:[/b] He's got a couple of full body human examples in his bio already, but feel free to draw inspiration for his clothing from the dragon instead. I really like the full body example at the end of your post so I'd love for your image of Bren to be about the same body type/size all shy and blushy. I don't have a particular pose in mind but he's extremely shy and highly empathic (also adult male). Maybe something cozy like all blushy and shy with a cup of coffee in hand (maybe sitting cross legged idk)? Also also ALL the freckles, so many freckles. Green eyes, red hair. His clothes do tend to be weathered, like the beat-up brown jacket, well used hiking boots (disregard if you go for dragon-inspired apparel/accent). I am leaning more toward clothing that's similar to something you'd see a D&D traveler wearing, maybe based on his dragon accent/apparel, maybe a bit inspired by his modern clothes but little changes like a cloak instead of a worn leather jacket, that sort of thing. That being said, I also won't complain at all if you just put him in the same clothes and give him a mug of coffee to cradle in his hands and blush over. I'll raise the extra levels regardless just in case it won't be too late.
@katbutts Feel free to ignore this if that last spot isn't truly open but that full body dude at the end is super adorable and I'd love to see my Bren in your style.

Username: Saronai
Player ID Number: 310639
Link to Dragon/Character:
81704079_350.png
Type of Art: Simple Colour Full Body
Price: 200 levels?
Other details!: He's got a couple of full body human examples in his bio already, but feel free to draw inspiration for his clothing from the dragon instead. I really like the full body example at the end of your post so I'd love for your image of Bren to be about the same body type/size all shy and blushy. I don't have a particular pose in mind but he's extremely shy and highly empathic (also adult male). Maybe something cozy like all blushy and shy with a cup of coffee in hand (maybe sitting cross legged idk)? Also also ALL the freckles, so many freckles. Green eyes, red hair.

His clothes do tend to be weathered, like the beat-up brown jacket, well used hiking boots (disregard if you go for dragon-inspired apparel/accent). I am leaning more toward clothing that's similar to something you'd see a D&D traveler wearing, maybe based on his dragon accent/apparel, maybe a bit inspired by his modern clothes but little changes like a cloak instead of a worn leather jacket, that sort of thing. That being said, I also won't complain at all if you just put him in the same clothes and give him a mug of coffee to cradle in his hands and blush over.

I'll raise the extra levels regardless just in case it won't be too late.

pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Recordzz i'd love to be pinged for it ^^ and good luck!
@Recordzz i'd love to be pinged for it ^^ and good luck!
N5bWDYz.gif
@saronai im a little backed up atm but i can add you to my list! as long as you're willing to be patient hehe
@saronai im a little backed up atm but i can add you to my list! as long as you're willing to be patient hehe
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27