Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This is probably a bad idea...
1 2
Galore has something for you. It's a familiar. It's an egg. With each completion of a bonding tier, you get your normal awards, but also the familiar changes. There are cracks in the egg now. Cracks that weren't there before. The tooltip changes, suggesting the egg may be hatching.

Finally, the day comes when you awaken the egg. Out pops... a dragon hatchling, of a breed never before seen on FR.

The day the eggs are awakened, staff releases their newest modern. The egg familiars are renamed to "Unhatched [breed name] Egg", but remain as familiars until awakened. Maybe there's a special Fiona feat to give you an actual familiar in celebration of awakening/hatching the egg.

Edit: To clarify, for this to be an actual, viable event, the release of the new breed would happen the day said familiar would become awakened, if one were to bond with it every day, regardless if people had actually awakened said familiar or not. Once released, the breed scrolls would then be available via the treasure MP, just like how Obelisks are.
Galore has something for you. It's a familiar. It's an egg. With each completion of a bonding tier, you get your normal awards, but also the familiar changes. There are cracks in the egg now. Cracks that weren't there before. The tooltip changes, suggesting the egg may be hatching.

Finally, the day comes when you awaken the egg. Out pops... a dragon hatchling, of a breed never before seen on FR.

The day the eggs are awakened, staff releases their newest modern. The egg familiars are renamed to "Unhatched [breed name] Egg", but remain as familiars until awakened. Maybe there's a special Fiona feat to give you an actual familiar in celebration of awakening/hatching the egg.

Edit: To clarify, for this to be an actual, viable event, the release of the new breed would happen the day said familiar would become awakened, if one were to bond with it every day, regardless if people had actually awakened said familiar or not. Once released, the breed scrolls would then be available via the treasure MP, just like how Obelisks are.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
Please no.
Please no.
egg give money
egg give money
dIMtL1H.png
he him AND she her OwO
thomas.png
i like touhou
G I VE N E W T H I N G
G I VE N E W T H I N G
imagine the confusion a new player will have if they joined after this kind of update.

They would eventually hatch a new dragon with no issues, but then they're going to see the Phoenix familiar or even the Marva egg item for it on AH, and try to hatch them... until they learn the ugly truth that, no, those aren't new dragons either :c

imagine the confusion a new player will have if they joined after this kind of update.

They would eventually hatch a new dragon with no issues, but then they're going to see the Phoenix familiar or even the Marva egg item for it on AH, and try to hatch them... until they learn the ugly truth that, no, those aren't new dragons either :c

Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
Flight Rising Becomes Dragon Cave 2022 Colorized
Flight Rising Becomes Dragon Cave 2022 Colorized
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2022-10-30 10:37:47" ] Please no. [/quote]
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2022-10-30 10:37:47:
Please no.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
...what
...what
Rex
FR+9
They/Them
Reminds me of a cross between the Fungus Cave and the Draik Nest on Neopets… rare and expensive ways to obtain certain breeds
Reminds me of a cross between the Fungus Cave and the Draik Nest on Neopets… rare and expensive ways to obtain certain breeds
I want fams that look like the elemental eggs, but they're just opportunistic critters that use empty shells they find as cover (like hermit crabs) [img]https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/digitamamon_6.png[/img] But.. cuter.
I want fams that look like the elemental eggs, but they're just opportunistic critters that use empty shells they find as cover (like hermit crabs)

digitamamon_6.png
But.. cuter.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png