Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2022 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@FireOpalNebula I get so excited whenever someone mentions, that they like my skins. It means a lot! Thank you.
@FireOpalNebula I get so excited whenever someone mentions, that they like my skins. It means a lot! Thank you.
sdcOBGl.png
@Cayleth - I know that feeling. I get the feeling mine aren't as popular at the moment. ;) At the same time, I am transitioning to opening a skin shop. I know a lot of individuals have been printing skins much longer. However, I've been drawing them all along, in reality. But, these two I entered, I drew in a few hours as a distraction from things I was doing, along the way.

When I see ones that just speak to me, I just like them. I can see different art in similar designs, and one is just better than the others at the gut level. I really love seeing all of the entries as they pour in. I wonder how many will be entered by the deadline?
@Cayleth - I know that feeling. I get the feeling mine aren't as popular at the moment. ;) At the same time, I am transitioning to opening a skin shop. I know a lot of individuals have been printing skins much longer. However, I've been drawing them all along, in reality. But, these two I entered, I drew in a few hours as a distraction from things I was doing, along the way.

When I see ones that just speak to me, I just like them. I can see different art in similar designs, and one is just better than the others at the gut level. I really love seeing all of the entries as they pour in. I wonder how many will be entered by the deadline?
BannerEggMoreEggsbb500.png
One question. The news ommited accurate deadline (It just says the deadline is 20th).
So, is the actual deadline 20th 23:59, right? Im so confusing since people are saying last minute entry.
One question. The news ommited accurate deadline (It just says the deadline is 20th).
So, is the actual deadline 20th 23:59, right? Im so confusing since people are saying last minute entry.
79697186.png
@VioletTyphoon - I don't actually know the answer. However, if you are thinking of entering one (and have not), I would think go ahead and try for it. I would think they mean submit by midnight FR time on the 20th.
@VioletTyphoon - I don't actually know the answer. However, if you are thinking of entering one (and have not), I would think go ahead and try for it. I would think they mean submit by midnight FR time on the 20th.
BannerEggMoreEggsbb500.png
@FireOpalNebula
Oh I see. Then I should go finish it, thank you for replying! <3
@FireOpalNebula
Oh I see. Then I should go finish it, thank you for replying! <3
79697186.png
Just did a quick look through the submission and wow everyone is so skilled!
Pinging a few people who's entries really caught my attention!

@MythicalViper I love your entry, Decaying Metamorphasis! If it doesn't get picked and you decide to print it, please let me know!

@Katalist I love how well thought out your entry is! The amount of detail in the inclusion of each of the animals is awesome!

@Xenos6 Skinned Amalgam is Terrifying and I love it. Amazing job!

@Llambchop Both of your entries are superb. I love the Female Mirror one especially!

@Sidya I love the colors on your entry! The green smoke with the blue/purple feathers really works nicely!

@Thanatomorphose I love all the detail of your gaoler entry! I really like the scry example that has fans. Even if there's clipping the fans looks like an extension of the skin almost!
Just did a quick look through the submission and wow everyone is so skilled!
Pinging a few people who's entries really caught my attention!

@MythicalViper I love your entry, Decaying Metamorphasis! If it doesn't get picked and you decide to print it, please let me know!

@Katalist I love how well thought out your entry is! The amount of detail in the inclusion of each of the animals is awesome!

@Xenos6 Skinned Amalgam is Terrifying and I love it. Amazing job!

@Llambchop Both of your entries are superb. I love the Female Mirror one especially!

@Sidya I love the colors on your entry! The green smoke with the blue/purple feathers really works nicely!

@Thanatomorphose I love all the detail of your gaoler entry! I really like the scry example that has fans. Even if there's clipping the fans looks like an extension of the skin almost!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@Tune Blighted Brother/Familiar Spirit is very handsomely done!
@Tune Blighted Brother/Familiar Spirit is very handsomely done!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
Ahhh~ so many pretty (or should I say horrifyingly?) submissions! Looking forward to what skin/accent will win! A few special mentions from me:

@Arkenrall Wasteland Warrior is a wonderful skin! It really has the warrior vibes, hands down~

@Match I love Wasteland Wanderer <3 It fits one of my dregs and personally, I think that would look great as a theme for a skin/accent collection!

@Katalist Your work is as beautiful and detailed as always <3 I love the fun facts too!

@RuneScape I really love your entries! Though ngl, Pearly Whites I have a scry in mind already-- it inspired me for a fandragon and now I can't undo it XD

@silverflame15 Yooo Vile Savior is <3 Skydancers are my most fav breed and I couldn't help but be in awe at your entry!

@RubieKanary No words can describe how much I admire your entries, those are really pretty! Ahhhh, now I lowkey want to see a collection of Bonelolly for all breeds!

@Xenos6 That Skinned Amalgam just took my breath away woah! Personally, I think it's perfect as it is but I do demand a SD F for it to become a couple set XD

@502 Those two entries are so beautiful <3 Ahhhh pls tell me you're considering printing them *puppy eyes*

@SpookyPuptarts Woahhh those are so gorgeous! Although I am leaning on Rotrock Gnarl more since the colors are to my taste.

@RookieBlues I never knew I needed a corpse veil in my life until now!

@saerene Your art style is just woah! I love the concept and how much the butterflies, or is it moths?, are designed and the GOOP-- ugh, I'm in love.

@Llambchop Aaaaaa your entries are so beautiful <3 Ngl, Rot Fly immediately caught my intention cause WINGS-- who wouldn't really? And a matching tail too-- ugh, I love. Then you went ahead and did the second one-- you're so creative I'm envious.

@Recordzz take my money pls, that's gorgeous!

@Tytoz I am a fan! All of your skins are gorgeous, especially the SDs (I'm biased sorry), and that, my dude, is a wonderful piece of art.

@YaMaMagic SUCK is something I couldn't help but love <3

@Teeb At first, Festermane wasn't really my taste since I'm not really a fan of greens but woah that scry ?! That's absolutely one dream dreg right there.

@Aladite My guy, are you sure this is a first because damn that's a great piece of art.

@chirithy I love Endless Cycle! Ooo those flowers at the really completes the look <3

@Sidya Aaaa congrats on the first entry! Honestly, I'm doubting that this is your first entry like-- dude that skin is amazing!

@Thanatomorphose That's a very unique way to for a gaoler skin-- we really need a lot of those!

@ado I KNEW IT! One glance at the skin I remembered you and then I saw your name and I just-- I'm a fan of all your works! You're such a wonderful being, keep it up!

@brightmyth Aaaa you're here too! I'm a fan too and ugh-- that's so beautiful! Keep up the great work <3

@VioletTyphoon That is perfect and beautiful! It looks so perfect, especially on that black mirror sample!

... that's a lot of peeps lol.

For all, ya'll so creative and so gifted! Thank you so much for sharing and participating~ really hoping your skins will be chosen (though I mentioned way more the limit of skins that would be part of the fest but who cares about that) if the skins didn't get chosen feel free to ping me pls if you plan on printing them! <3
Ahhh~ so many pretty (or should I say horrifyingly?) submissions! Looking forward to what skin/accent will win! A few special mentions from me:

@Arkenrall Wasteland Warrior is a wonderful skin! It really has the warrior vibes, hands down~

@Match I love Wasteland Wanderer <3 It fits one of my dregs and personally, I think that would look great as a theme for a skin/accent collection!

@Katalist Your work is as beautiful and detailed as always <3 I love the fun facts too!

@RuneScape I really love your entries! Though ngl, Pearly Whites I have a scry in mind already-- it inspired me for a fandragon and now I can't undo it XD

@silverflame15 Yooo Vile Savior is <3 Skydancers are my most fav breed and I couldn't help but be in awe at your entry!

@RubieKanary No words can describe how much I admire your entries, those are really pretty! Ahhhh, now I lowkey want to see a collection of Bonelolly for all breeds!

@Xenos6 That Skinned Amalgam just took my breath away woah! Personally, I think it's perfect as it is but I do demand a SD F for it to become a couple set XD

@502 Those two entries are so beautiful <3 Ahhhh pls tell me you're considering printing them *puppy eyes*

@SpookyPuptarts Woahhh those are so gorgeous! Although I am leaning on Rotrock Gnarl more since the colors are to my taste.

@RookieBlues I never knew I needed a corpse veil in my life until now!

@saerene Your art style is just woah! I love the concept and how much the butterflies, or is it moths?, are designed and the GOOP-- ugh, I'm in love.

@Llambchop Aaaaaa your entries are so beautiful <3 Ngl, Rot Fly immediately caught my intention cause WINGS-- who wouldn't really? And a matching tail too-- ugh, I love. Then you went ahead and did the second one-- you're so creative I'm envious.

@Recordzz take my money pls, that's gorgeous!

@Tytoz I am a fan! All of your skins are gorgeous, especially the SDs (I'm biased sorry), and that, my dude, is a wonderful piece of art.

@YaMaMagic SUCK is something I couldn't help but love <3

@Teeb At first, Festermane wasn't really my taste since I'm not really a fan of greens but woah that scry ?! That's absolutely one dream dreg right there.

@Aladite My guy, are you sure this is a first because damn that's a great piece of art.

@chirithy I love Endless Cycle! Ooo those flowers at the really completes the look <3

@Sidya Aaaa congrats on the first entry! Honestly, I'm doubting that this is your first entry like-- dude that skin is amazing!

@Thanatomorphose That's a very unique way to for a gaoler skin-- we really need a lot of those!

@ado I KNEW IT! One glance at the skin I remembered you and then I saw your name and I just-- I'm a fan of all your works! You're such a wonderful being, keep it up!

@brightmyth Aaaa you're here too! I'm a fan too and ugh-- that's so beautiful! Keep up the great work <3

@VioletTyphoon That is perfect and beautiful! It looks so perfect, especially on that black mirror sample!

... that's a lot of peeps lol.

For all, ya'll so creative and so gifted! Thank you so much for sharing and participating~ really hoping your skins will be chosen (though I mentioned way more the limit of skins that would be part of the fest but who cares about that) if the skins didn't get chosen feel free to ping me pls if you plan on printing them! <3
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@AzaRein WaaaAaa!!! Thank you! It's also my first time getting an accent to work (it took a while because my brain is small and had trouble figuring out how accents work on firealpaca ghgjghg) this really made my day,,, I'm not sure if I'll print it from a lack of gems, but I think I'd love to if it gets interest! [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
@AzaRein WaaaAaa!!! Thank you! It's also my first time getting an accent to work (it took a while because my brain is small and had trouble figuring out how accents work on firealpaca ghgjghg) this really made my day,,, I'm not sure if I'll print it from a lack of gems, but I think I'd love to if it gets interest!
OvPZsWb.png20211221_214204.png
[quote name="AzaRein" date="2022-10-20 17:35:05" ] @saerene Your art style is just woah! I love the concept and how much the butterflies, or is it moths?, are designed and the GOOP-- ugh, I'm in love. [/quote] WHAT!! Thank you so much!!! :D I really appreciate that!!
AzaRein wrote on 2022-10-20 17:35:05:

WHAT!! Thank you so much!!! :D I really appreciate that!!
bleh :3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16