Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Carousel, Clan Profile, & Grand Exchange
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48
the apparel is adorable..... ;;A;;

but also gods am i thank you for the smaller comment bubble. it was so big i considered deleting every comment made just to not see it.
the apparel is adorable..... ;;A;;

but also gods am i thank you for the smaller comment bubble. it was so big i considered deleting every comment made just to not see it.
yq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngiKfVyMU.png
:D Yay new apparel! And the profile updates are cool.
:D Yay new apparel! And the profile updates are cool.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Oh wowwwww
Oh wowwwww
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
The carousel apparel is the most excited I've been about an update since the game launched. Oh my GOODNESS.
The carousel apparel is the most excited I've been about an update since the game launched. Oh my GOODNESS.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
I'd love if the filtering options were consistent with other parts of the site!
I was a bit surprised to see it's not working as it does with Baldwin (just click on something and it loads) but you have to click the filter button to load (and that button could be a bit more in line with the other buttons we have on site!)
And maybe even have a filter for 'not in hoard/vault'

Otherwise I love the update! The apparel is amazing and the QOL-Updates are nice to see as well!
I'd love if the filtering options were consistent with other parts of the site!
I was a bit surprised to see it's not working as it does with Baldwin (just click on something and it loads) but you have to click the filter button to load (and that button could be a bit more in line with the other buttons we have on site!)
And maybe even have a filter for 'not in hoard/vault'

Otherwise I love the update! The apparel is amazing and the QOL-Updates are nice to see as well!
:O
:O
rrSy9NF.gif
CRYING THESE ARE SO ADORABLE i have always adored carousels this is the apparel i never knew i wanted or needed so badly....in this moment i am merrier than a merry-go-round [emoji=tundra love size=2]
CRYING THESE ARE SO ADORABLE i have always adored carousels this is the apparel i never knew i wanted or needed so badly....in this moment i am merrier than a merry-go-round
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
oh my god YEEES! i've always wanted some Carousel-themed appeal!
oh my god YEEES! i've always wanted some Carousel-themed appeal!
HECK YES

genuinely I don't know if I've ever been more excited for a festival than right now

thank you so much for the QoL improvements, also the apparel is perfect for an ongoing project of mine! literally making a haunted carousel
HECK YES

genuinely I don't know if I've ever been more excited for a festival than right now

thank you so much for the QoL improvements, also the apparel is perfect for an ongoing project of mine! literally making a haunted carousel
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
i love fr devs [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
i love fr devs
0SsVc.gif42ses.gifVHWgE.gifYiLd1.gifwCyeQ.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48