Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 152 153
I'm open to friend requests!
I'm open to friend requests!
They/them pronouns always work for me
Current other pronouns (may change at any time): any syllable-type neopronouns, void/voidself pronouns
XC93sMs.png P9aWhak.pngsh5xjiu.pngFJ98AnN.pngTl1dGxE.pngtyEuRXe.pngbYt72YT.pngYE53boy.png
Im kinda lacking in the friend department so I'm always open to friend requests!! :3
Im kinda lacking in the friend department so I'm always open to friend requests!! :3
9TUvkR2.gif
Check out the dragons I have for sale here
Hello, returning player after a few years of being MIA, I am open to friends requests :)
Hello, returning player after a few years of being MIA, I am open to friends requests :)
Hey y’all! I’m also a returning player, just got back from a several year hiatus. I’m open to friend requests! Just started up with Arlo so I’ll need some long term friends lol.
Hey y’all! I’m also a returning player, just got back from a several year hiatus. I’m open to friend requests! Just started up with Arlo so I’ll need some long term friends lol.
Open for friend requests! Send messages and all!
I've got a few notes to spare, and like sending them around ^^
Open for friend requests! Send messages and all!
I've got a few notes to spare, and like sending them around ^^
P8PTesm.png
i have way to many notes and not enough friends. this thread came along at just the right time :)
i have way to many notes and not enough friends. this thread came along at just the right time :)
SURlPKu.png
im alwqys open for friend requests!! would love to use notes instead of stacking them up
im alwqys open for friend requests!! would love to use notes instead of stacking them up
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

*waves* i play pretty much daily and love having it run in the bg as I study. happy to toss notes your way! i have uncovered everything multiple times now, so you dont need to worry abt directing them right to me! the familiars go straight to baldwin at this point lol

if any of you have a specific goal and want them, feel free to DM me and I'll send them direct to you :)
*waves* i play pretty much daily and love having it run in the bg as I study. happy to toss notes your way! i have uncovered everything multiple times now, so you dont need to worry abt directing them right to me! the familiars go straight to baldwin at this point lol

if any of you have a specific goal and want them, feel free to DM me and I'll send them direct to you :)
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
I use Arlo daily to accrue Baldwin mats, but I suspect the folks on my current friends list don't use it that way. So I'm looking for a friend or two who use Arlo daily (like me) and don't mind getting notes regularly between new level openings.
I use Arlo daily to accrue Baldwin mats, but I suspect the folks on my current friends list don't use it that way. So I'm looking for a friend or two who use Arlo daily (like me) and don't mind getting notes regularly between new level openings.
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
looking for some friends to randomly send notes to!
looking for some friends to randomly send notes to!
i3lkfSF.png
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 152 153