Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 153 154
Open for friends!
Open for friends!
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

[center]Hello Hello! Feel free to friend me! Sending notes daily~ [emoji=pick axe size=1][emoji=torch size=1][emoji=treasure chest size=1] Message me if you'd like art and coliseum things! I do grinding/leveling/art all the time and love to give free service and art to friends! I'm a lurker that is active daily, I tend to go on hiatuses when I don't have anything to do so keep me busy [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Hello Hello! Feel free to friend me! Sending notes daily~

Message me if you'd like art and coliseum things! I do grinding/leveling/art all the time and love to give free service and art to friends!
I'm a lurker that is active daily, I tend to go on hiatuses when I don't have anything to do so keep me busy
zSKdav4.png
im open to friend requests ^u^

I'll be sending out all the notes possible till i run out, as many times!
im open to friend requests ^u^

I'll be sending out all the notes possible till i run out, as many times!
xPlkKnY.png
I'm open to friend requests as well. I send out notes daily. :D
I'm open to friend requests as well. I send out notes daily. :D
jUthK4t.png
The person I was sending notes to stopped sending them back, so I need a new person to send notes to. I can promise a daily allotment of three notes, as I have over 100 on a backlog. I very rarely, if ever, miss a day.
The person I was sending notes to stopped sending them back, so I need a new person to send notes to. I can promise a daily allotment of three notes, as I have over 100 on a backlog. I very rarely, if ever, miss a day.
y5opRlk.gif
hi there i dig often and share my notes when possible almost daily im looking for friends that will help i cann send notes in return aswell just maybe not as many
hi there i dig often and share my notes when possible almost daily im looking for friends that will help i cann send notes in return aswell just maybe not as many
S6bPlBX.pngA28Svy9.pngalMN0i2.pngA28Svy9.pngS6bPlBX.png
Always open for more Arlo friends! Trying to get more active on FR again
Always open for more Arlo friends! Trying to get more active on FR again
Aged Tome Copper Ore _________
FENRYS
They/Themfr+2semi-active

Carrd - Always on that coli grind
I do have some research notes I would be willing to share with anyone who's interested in them. Messaging makes me a bit anxious, so I apologize if I don't respond immediately ^^"
I do have some research notes I would be willing to share with anyone who's interested in them. Messaging makes me a bit anxious, so I apologize if I don't respond immediately ^^"
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
I'm open to friend requests anytime!
I'm open to friend requests anytime!
hey everyone ! im trying to be more active on the forums, and im always open to talk
hey everyone ! im trying to be more active on the forums, and im always open to talk
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 153 154