Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | That's some good points!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
After some time the no Koi on Veilspun wings won me over, I'm hoping it doesn't get changed.

Additionally I realized it kind of makes sense if the Veilspun mane and wings are colored on the same layer? Then again it's been some time since I've used layers when drawing digitally.

I also like when their mane covers the Koi spots :) there's a certain charm to it that I can't explain.
After some time the no Koi on Veilspun wings won me over, I'm hoping it doesn't get changed.

Additionally I realized it kind of makes sense if the Veilspun mane and wings are colored on the same layer? Then again it's been some time since I've used layers when drawing digitally.

I also like when their mane covers the Koi spots :) there's a certain charm to it that I can't explain.
I used Points on a coatl with coal primary and white tert, so she has white points now. The new gene is great, I love it!
I used Points on a coatl with coal primary and white tert, so she has white points now. The new gene is great, I love it!
Ayo in oct 23 is my Birthday hellow???[emoji=ridgeback confused size=1]
Ayo in oct 23 is my Birthday hellow???
Omg Siamese cat dragon time HYPE
Omg Siamese cat dragon time HYPE
OY2CZgk.png
Oh my god!! It's finally happening!! Stay calm!!
Oh my god!! It's finally happening!! Stay calm!!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
Omg I'm so keen points is a thing!! Sealpoint is something I so wanted to see and its here!
Omg I'm so keen points is a thing!! Sealpoint is something I so wanted to see and its here!
kinda like Okapi less the stripey bits
kinda like Okapi less the stripey bits
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
slay ig
slay ig
FINALLY IT'S HERE!!! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
FINALLY IT'S HERE!!!
I really wish Points didn't affect the wings of the dragons, it just looks terrible on them all. It looks great on the legs/tail/face, but why do they gotta be on the wings too? I have this same complaint for Lace and Thylacine too.
I guess it'll work okay on XYY dragons, but other than that I don't think I'll ever have much use for it. :(
I really wish Points didn't affect the wings of the dragons, it just looks terrible on them all. It looks great on the legs/tail/face, but why do they gotta be on the wings too? I have this same complaint for Lace and Thylacine too.
I guess it'll work okay on XYY dragons, but other than that I don't think I'll ever have much use for it. :(
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63