Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | That's some good points!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63
colored jazz hands
colored jazz hands
cbQdPvX.png
OOOO-
OOOO-
don't point. it's rude.

In all seriousness though, this gene is so simple, but it can be used so well in many different ways!
don't point. it's rude.

In all seriousness though, this gene is so simple, but it can be used so well in many different ways!
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Y E S
Y E S
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
@DemonicDuchess your examples are really pretty thank you for sharing them

BUT no artistic logic is there when you see that COATLS who have COMPLETELY FEATHERED WINGS get KOI ON THEIR WINGS, so how does that make sense then???

anyway -- my main point is they either shouldnt charge full ancient gem price for a gene that doesnt do what its supposed to do which is cover the body AND wings OR should have just not made koi for veils at all in favor of giving it to the two ancients that could actually use it

my comment about gaolers was mostly because since koi DOESNT appear on manes, it would be pointless to give it to them since they have tiny wings and big manes, it'd be just Veil Situation 2
@DemonicDuchess your examples are really pretty thank you for sharing them

BUT no artistic logic is there when you see that COATLS who have COMPLETELY FEATHERED WINGS get KOI ON THEIR WINGS, so how does that make sense then???

anyway -- my main point is they either shouldnt charge full ancient gem price for a gene that doesnt do what its supposed to do which is cover the body AND wings OR should have just not made koi for veils at all in favor of giving it to the two ancients that could actually use it

my comment about gaolers was mostly because since koi DOESNT appear on manes, it would be pointless to give it to them since they have tiny wings and big manes, it'd be just Veil Situation 2
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
This gene works great for accents! Can't wait to try it with some of my dragons!
This gene works great for accents! Can't wait to try it with some of my dragons!
nature_banner.png
Drink some water, have a fantastic day!
Thank you so much for Points! Now my girl Savahi can finally be finished after 8 years :D
Thank you so much for Points! Now my girl Savahi can finally be finished after 8 years :D
24487.png24488.png
This is very nice. I have a few dragons I would like this on.

Did Arlo always have Points markings? I just noticed today!
This is very nice. I have a few dragons I would like this on.

Did Arlo always have Points markings? I just noticed today!
awww how cool new gene :) you can make like siamese cats now [emoji=cat 2 size=1] [morphology=2897837]
awww how cool new gene :)
you can make like siamese cats now
Siamese (points)
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
finally!! kima can have his markings how i see them!! :D

wonderful new tertiary gene!! i really love how simple it is!
finally!! kima can have his markings how i see them!! :D

wonderful new tertiary gene!! i really love how simple it is!
menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 62 63