Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 143 144
@Chivalry

Added myself to the reprint list of Vitienn
@Chivalry

Added myself to the reprint list of Vitienn
Hey, I'm Corgi. Demi-Pan trash of indeterminate age (maybe 29 [ohgod])

Writer | Artist | Professional Procrastinator
Thank you everyone for your messages! I really appreciate hearing your kind words. And my apologies for delaying new reprints! I unfortunately don't come on as often currently, but if you'd like to reach me for a pressing reprint, PM will guarantee I see it sooner than forum pings (which could get buried!) ^^ Thanks again and if you've received a reprint, please enjoy! @Saronai [quote]I have added myself to the mazu reprint list but I'm the only name on it. Is there anything I can do to get a copy as soon as you have a moment to order reprints? Do you wait for each list to have 4 people on it before order the reprint when you have time?[/quote] Hello there! Sorry for the extremely late reply. In general, you're right in that I wait until a number of slots are filled before sending a reprint request-- but I'm happy to handle express requests when I'm available. (Which I was away for quite a while, my apologies again!) I've sent along a copy for you now, feel free to decline in case you're no longer in need of it. PM is the best way to make sure I see a pressing post in case you ever need something again ^^ @Edaigoa [quote]A question though: is there a non-diaphanous version of diafierja I'm missing?[/quote] Hello! There's no non-diaphanous version of diafierja, the commissioner requested this recolour to be diaphanous-specific. My apologies! @/Novrre Thank you so much for showing me, anomic is definitely niche out of my accents so it really warms my heart to see it lovingly used! I'm glad it's serving you well.
Thank you everyone for your messages! I really appreciate hearing your kind words. And my apologies for delaying new reprints! I unfortunately don't come on as often currently, but if you'd like to reach me for a pressing reprint, PM will guarantee I see it sooner than forum pings (which could get buried!) ^^

Thanks again and if you've received a reprint, please enjoy!

@Saronai
Quote:
I have added myself to the mazu reprint list but I'm the only name on it. Is there anything I can do to get a copy as soon as you have a moment to order reprints? Do you wait for each list to have 4 people on it before order the reprint when you have time?

Hello there! Sorry for the extremely late reply. In general, you're right in that I wait until a number of slots are filled before sending a reprint request-- but I'm happy to handle express requests when I'm available. (Which I was away for quite a while, my apologies again!)

I've sent along a copy for you now, feel free to decline in case you're no longer in need of it. PM is the best way to make sure I see a pressing post in case you ever need something again ^^

@Edaigoa
Quote:
A question though: is there a non-diaphanous version of diafierja I'm missing?
Hello! There's no non-diaphanous version of diafierja, the commissioner requested this recolour to be diaphanous-specific. My apologies!

@/Novrre
Thank you so much for showing me, anomic is definitely niche out of my accents so it really warms my heart to see it lovingly used! I'm glad it's serving you well.
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Chivalry No problem at all, it didn't kill me to have to wait, and still wanted it enough to snap it up while I had the gems :D Thanks for the gorgeous work <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78612317][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786124/78612317_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Chivalry No problem at all, it didn't kill me to have to wait, and still wanted it enough to snap it up while I had the gems :D

Thanks for the gorgeous work <3
78612317_350.png
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Chivalry

Aaa, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but I forgot I was on the reprint list for ginger jewels and I'm no longer super interested in it specifically! ^^' Is it fine if I cancel the PA? Again, sorry for the inconvenience :'] (Your skins and accents are all absolutely gorgeous though, I added myself to the general pinglist since I don't think I did so before!!)
@Chivalry

Aaa, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but I forgot I was on the reprint list for ginger jewels and I'm no longer super interested in it specifically! ^^' Is it fine if I cancel the PA? Again, sorry for the inconvenience :'] (Your skins and accents are all absolutely gorgeous though, I added myself to the general pinglist since I don't think I did so before!!)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@/Saronai Beautiful! Thank you for sharing, and I'm happy it's being put to good use!

@sedge122 No inconvenience at all! Feel free to go ahead and cancel the PA, I appreciate you letting me know nonetheless ^^
@/Saronai Beautiful! Thank you for sharing, and I'm happy it's being put to good use!

@sedge122 No inconvenience at all! Feel free to go ahead and cancel the PA, I appreciate you letting me know nonetheless ^^
@Chivalry | Hi! Hope it’s okay I’m commenting here. Could the PA for Nezha be cancelled? Looks like I already have a copy in my hoard, haha. So sorry for the late message and inconvenience OTL
@Chivalry | Hi! Hope it’s okay I’m commenting here. Could the PA for Nezha be cancelled? Looks like I already have a copy in my hoard, haha. So sorry for the late message and inconvenience OTL
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@/SpiritX no problem! Thanks for letting me know. No worries about cancelling PAs, I perfectly understand o/

@/SpiritX no problem! Thanks for letting me know. No worries about cancelling PAs, I perfectly understand o/

@Chivalry
Hi! Your accents are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I found a perfect match on the database for one of my dragons, so I added myself to de ochii tai :)

And pardon the dumb question, I'm not entirely familiar with how pre ordering/reprints work, do I have to wait until all slots are full for a reprint?
@Chivalry
Hi! Your accents are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I found a perfect match on the database for one of my dragons, so I added myself to de ochii tai :)

And pardon the dumb question, I'm not entirely familiar with how pre ordering/reprints work, do I have to wait until all slots are full for a reprint?
@Chivalry Oof you caught me with pretty much 0 funds lol. I might still have the necessary 650g before the 7 day PA lapses. Could I convince you to hold it longer if not? I would be willing to send what I have as a down payment (200g).
@Chivalry Oof you caught me with pretty much 0 funds lol. I might still have the necessary 650g before the 7 day PA lapses. Could I convince you to hold it longer if not? I would be willing to send what I have as a down payment (200g).
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Chivalry

Added myself to a reprint of diafierja
@Chivalry

Added myself to a reprint of diafierja
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 143 144