Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Talents vs. Passions
1 2 3 4 5
1. I'm great with animals. Whether it's a horse, a cat, birds... It doesn't matter. I've always had this 'animal whisperer' thing going on. Instead of making friends, I would just talk to my pets as a child... .D.

2. I like science. Science is a beautiful thing, and it allows me to use it to make better art or to understand animals better. However, I just suck at it sometimes... Not really biology, but CHEMESTRY, MAN. (And I want to be a pharmacist. Who am I kidding? X'D)

3. I guess writing essays? I don't mind writing for Rps and such, but ESSAYS. I hate them so.
1. I'm great with animals. Whether it's a horse, a cat, birds... It doesn't matter. I've always had this 'animal whisperer' thing going on. Instead of making friends, I would just talk to my pets as a child... .D.

2. I like science. Science is a beautiful thing, and it allows me to use it to make better art or to understand animals better. However, I just suck at it sometimes... Not really biology, but CHEMESTRY, MAN. (And I want to be a pharmacist. Who am I kidding? X'D)

3. I guess writing essays? I don't mind writing for Rps and such, but ESSAYS. I hate them so.
Don't forget to take a break!
1. history and graphic design!! well i'm still learning basic coding but i'm enjoying it immensely

2. mmm swimming- i like being in water but i tire easily since i'm really out of shape

3. MATH oh my god
1. history and graphic design!! well i'm still learning basic coding but i'm enjoying it immensely

2. mmm swimming- i like being in water but i tire easily since i'm really out of shape

3. MATH oh my god
tumblr_p7ul76ip5H1v69qtxo1_100.giftumblr_p7ul5wrCGa1v69qtxo2_100.gif
1. What's one thing you really love, and are really good at?
Making clay sculptures.

2. What's one thing you really love, but aren't very good at?
Soccer and other sports. Throwing clay pots, bowls and cups on the wheel. Being social.

3. What's one thing you don't like, but are good at?
Being too guarded, insecure and weird. :I
Making clay sculptures.

Soccer and other sports. Throwing clay pots, bowls and cups on the wheel. Being social.

Being too guarded, insecure and weird. :I
JA Z PER Z
I like to write and have had a few people tell me they like what I post. I get easily intimidated and wish I was more confident. I also wish I had more time to write and focus. My life is pretty hectic right now.

I wish I was better at planning, focus, being organized. I'm a slob when left to my own devices, and I hate it. I'm getting better, but it's not a natural thing for me.

I don't like solving other people's problems, but I tend to be the person who "always gives great advice." It's kind of a mixed blessing; it's always easier to fix other people but it's very difficult to be objective about yourself.
I like to write and have had a few people tell me they like what I post. I get easily intimidated and wish I was more confident. I also wish I had more time to write and focus. My life is pretty hectic right now.

I wish I was better at planning, focus, being organized. I'm a slob when left to my own devices, and I hate it. I'm getting better, but it's not a natural thing for me.

I don't like solving other people's problems, but I tend to be the person who "always gives great advice." It's kind of a mixed blessing; it's always easier to fix other people but it's very difficult to be objective about yourself.
aurora_koreplum_100_by_dragonnmr-d9f1bl5.gifpj2Z2I2.png rficGdy.gif
Drawing, probably. I'm real good at concept drawing and animals, but I'm having a lot of trouble with proportions of people at the moment. It irritates my perfectionist mind!

Raising birds, like chickens and parakeets. So...Much...Work!

Starting arguments. I actually don't like arguments, but it seems like I walk into a room and someone starts arguing with me. Bickering with my siblings is one thing, but for some reason everyone wants to argue heatedly over religion, politics, sexual orientation and so on with me. My rule, if you have intense opinions about something, maybe keep them to yourself!
Drawing, probably. I'm real good at concept drawing and animals, but I'm having a lot of trouble with proportions of people at the moment. It irritates my perfectionist mind!

Raising birds, like chickens and parakeets. So...Much...Work!

Starting arguments. I actually don't like arguments, but it seems like I walk into a room and someone starts arguing with me. Bickering with my siblings is one thing, but for some reason everyone wants to argue heatedly over religion, politics, sexual orientation and so on with me. My rule, if you have intense opinions about something, maybe keep them to yourself!
legend_of_screepa_by_goldenbasilisk123-d7fknq9.png
1 2 3 4 5