Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I need a toggle
1 2 3 4 5
i like the bigger bio space, but everything else just looks... [i]off[/i] in some way, though i couldn't tell you what it is. and maybe this is just me, but it sort of... hurts to look at too long, if that makes sense? i already had a headache before, now it somehow feels worse [emoji=coatl sad size=1] (or maybe that's from something else. i'll figure it out tomorrow.)
i like the bigger bio space, but everything else just looks... off in some way, though i couldn't tell you what it is.

and maybe this is just me, but it sort of... hurts to look at too long, if that makes sense? i already had a headache before, now it somehow feels worse

(or maybe that's from something else. i'll figure it out tomorrow.)
32822eac078bff7232a6fe8fee492068e10748e1.jpg
..i need my outlines buts thats it
..i need my outlines buts thats it

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
It's not the worst thing ever, but it definitely needs some improvements. I've mentioned it a few times in various posts in the suggestion forums, but backgrounds would be nice!
It's not the worst thing ever, but it definitely needs some improvements. I've mentioned it a few times in various posts in the suggestion forums, but backgrounds would be nice!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I definitely don’t hate the new look, but I preferred the original. I liked how small and contained it all was, I found comfort in that. It was easy to look at. ND brain also dislikes change.

It seems like a lot of other people like it though, so I’m happy for them.
I definitely don’t hate the new look, but I preferred the original. I liked how small and contained it all was, I found comfort in that. It was easy to look at. ND brain also dislikes change.

It seems like a lot of other people like it though, so I’m happy for them.
dude.png
after reading everyone's suggestions across the forums.. i definitely think the new profile needs some tweaks/fixing
after reading everyone's suggestions across the forums.. i definitely think the new profile needs some tweaks/fixing
1407C15A-BC36-4279-B05B-03FD0D0C0358.gif
[quote name="500percentsalty" date="2022-10-03 13:38:26" ] i like the bigger bio space, but everything else just looks... [i]off[/i] in some way, though i couldn't tell you what it is. and maybe this is just me, but it sort of... hurts to look at too long, if that makes sense? i already had a headache before, now it somehow feels worse [emoji=coatl sad size=1] [/quote] I was going to say this, too. Something about it is making my eyes and head hurt :(
500percentsalty wrote on 2022-10-03 13:38:26:
i like the bigger bio space, but everything else just looks... off in some way, though i couldn't tell you what it is.

and maybe this is just me, but it sort of... hurts to look at too long, if that makes sense? i already had a headache before, now it somehow feels worse

I was going to say this, too. Something about it is making my eyes and head hurt :(
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
I just want to remove the big "Say something nice" comment box.. it's huge!!

And not a feature I use a lot
I just want to remove the big "Say something nice" comment box.. it's huge!!

And not a feature I use a lot
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I wish they’d put a box around forum posts, and have MUCH more of them visible.
I have joint issues, so I don’t want to have to click multiple buttons in order to find a post I made 10 minutes ago.

And for the love of all things good, PLEASE remove all the boxes around the comments. I can’t even look at my comments right now without being in pain.

And I really wish that the box around the profile information (icon, ID, date joined) didn’t have any shading. I wish it was just flat colored, because it hurts to look at that section too.

And the clan activity was never needed. I’d love the option to remove it.

I’m glad it’s significantly less boxy then the mock-up, but it still hurts a lot to look at. For now, I won’t be able to read anyone else’s profiles or spend too much time working on my own.
I wish they’d put a box around forum posts, and have MUCH more of them visible.
I have joint issues, so I don’t want to have to click multiple buttons in order to find a post I made 10 minutes ago.

And for the love of all things good, PLEASE remove all the boxes around the comments. I can’t even look at my comments right now without being in pain.

And I really wish that the box around the profile information (icon, ID, date joined) didn’t have any shading. I wish it was just flat colored, because it hurts to look at that section too.

And the clan activity was never needed. I’d love the option to remove it.

I’m glad it’s significantly less boxy then the mock-up, but it still hurts a lot to look at. For now, I won’t be able to read anyone else’s profiles or spend too much time working on my own.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
[quote name="scheherezhad" date="2022-10-03 14:18:03" ] [quote name="500percentsalty" date="2022-10-03 13:38:26" ] i like the bigger bio space, but everything else just looks... [i]off[/i] in some way, though i couldn't tell you what it is. and maybe this is just me, but it sort of... hurts to look at too long, if that makes sense? i already had a headache before, now it somehow feels worse [emoji=coatl sad size=1] [/quote] I was going to say this, too. Something about it is making my eyes and head hurt :( [/quote] i agree with this too edit: i really dislike all the boxes everywhere, it looks so cramped and its just hard for me to look at. especially the comment boxes, plus why are they colored now??
scheherezhad wrote on 2022-10-03 14:18:03:
500percentsalty wrote on 2022-10-03 13:38:26:

I was going to say this, too. Something about it is making my eyes and head hurt :(

i agree with this too
edit: i really dislike all the boxes everywhere, it looks so cramped and its just hard for me to look at. especially the comment boxes, plus why are they colored now??

Tailmon.gifOABX4Ak.gif Jg8HnSS.pngguil.gif
Just give it a few weeks. It's like when youtube updates their look. It looks awful at first and then starts feeling better.
Just give it a few weeks. It's like when youtube updates their look. It looks awful at first and then starts feeling better.
1 2 3 4 5