Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 121 122
one time I was cutting plastic with a dremel tool and it slipped and went through my wrist..

Nothing severe happened (as in not tendons destroyed.. etc.) but definately my stupidest moment. XD Bled ALOT...

I actually didnt realize I had done it. "Is that my blood?.. oh uh yes it is..--okay.."
one time I was cutting plastic with a dremel tool and it slipped and went through my wrist..

Nothing severe happened (as in not tendons destroyed.. etc.) but definately my stupidest moment. XD Bled ALOT...

I actually didnt realize I had done it. "Is that my blood?.. oh uh yes it is..--okay.."
jumped from a high wall from like a castle place. it was cool in there tho
jumped from a high wall from like a castle place. it was cool in there tho
Ay7P67J.png CliffDweller
(text)
(text)
(text)
(text)
When I was 17 I made some chocolate covered truffles and put them on a plate in the refrigerator, they got stuck to the plate, and for some reason I decided to get them unstuck using an actual knife. It slipped, and I ended up nicking my hand in about three places. Definitely not my brightest move.
When I was 17 I made some chocolate covered truffles and put them on a plate in the refrigerator, they got stuck to the plate, and for some reason I decided to get them unstuck using an actual knife. It slipped, and I ended up nicking my hand in about three places. Definitely not my brightest move.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
When I was little my dad chased me into a wall and I crashed and I still have the scars

Also I thought a blade was a fun toy so I cut my finger on accident and went to hospital :(
When I was little my dad chased me into a wall and I crashed and I still have the scars

Also I thought a blade was a fun toy so I cut my finger on accident and went to hospital :(
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
today i was tryna clean our portable stove. i had trouble cleaning the inside of it. so i slid my finger under the blade of the stove and i accidentally cut myself. THEN ON THE SAME DAY i was cooking and i accidentally burnt myself on my other finger.. i managed to burn my left finger and cut my right finger. hahaha i am an idiot.
today i was tryna clean our portable stove. i had trouble cleaning the inside of it. so i slid my finger under the blade of the stove and i accidentally cut myself. THEN ON THE SAME DAY i was cooking and i accidentally burnt myself on my other finger.. i managed to burn my left finger and cut my right finger. hahaha i am an idiot.
don't click on this dragon--> 80511390.png
[quote name="Eyenoom" date="2022-10-02 13:35:02" ] Saw few crumbs on the stove I had just turned on... For some reason I though it'd be a good idea to swipe off those crumbs with my bare hand. [/quote] BEEN THERE. Decided to check if a stove was hot by putting my finger directly on it for some reason. Genius. 1. I've cut myself on a freezer before and also a chair with no sharp points. I still have no idea how either of these happened. 2. When I was a kid, I didn't know how to ride a bike yet and my friends helped me learn how. I was so stoked that I went really fast and flung myself right into a bush. I didn't really get hurt though and it was mostly just funny. I still rode my bike after, I wasn't scared after that thankfully. 3. A much more recent example: My string cheese had a faulty tear-open tab, so I tried to open it with a knife. It slipped. Let's just leave it at that...
Eyenoom wrote on 2022-10-02 13:35:02:
Saw few crumbs on the stove I had just turned on... For some reason I though it'd be a good idea to swipe off those crumbs with my bare hand.

BEEN THERE. Decided to check if a stove was hot by putting my finger directly on it for some reason. Genius.

1. I've cut myself on a freezer before and also a chair with no sharp points. I still have no idea how either of these happened.

2. When I was a kid, I didn't know how to ride a bike yet and my friends helped me learn how. I was so stoked that I went really fast and flung myself right into a bush. I didn't really get hurt though and it was mostly just funny. I still rode my bike after, I wasn't scared after that thankfully.

3. A much more recent example: My string cheese had a faulty tear-open tab, so I tried to open it with a knife. It slipped. Let's just leave it at that...

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I forgot mangos had REALLY big seeds, the knife slipped off the seed and gave me a little cut
I forgot mangos had REALLY big seeds, the knife slipped off the seed and gave me a little cut
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.giflightflower.pngsolar.pnglightflower.pngtumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o1_100.gif
was walking along some bridge and THUNKED myself into one of the supporting beams. i was looking at the fish.
was walking along some bridge and THUNKED myself into one of the supporting beams. i was looking at the fish.

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
-working at a cafe, they replaced the counter and where the new counter joined the wall was cracked. thought to myself, that looks sharp! slid my thumb along it and boy was i right. luckily that made them fix it right quick and i didn't need stiches so yay

-had a migraine and had to go throw up. light hurts so i ran (why did i run) to the bathroom with my eyes closed and ran face first into the wall. knocked myself out briefly. still had a migraine and still had to throw up when i came too and also had a cartoon lump on my forehead and burises all down my side. i had to crawl to the bathroom XD
-working at a cafe, they replaced the counter and where the new counter joined the wall was cracked. thought to myself, that looks sharp! slid my thumb along it and boy was i right. luckily that made them fix it right quick and i didn't need stiches so yay

-had a migraine and had to go throw up. light hurts so i ran (why did i run) to the bathroom with my eyes closed and ran face first into the wall. knocked myself out briefly. still had a migraine and still had to throw up when i came too and also had a cartoon lump on my forehead and burises all down my side. i had to crawl to the bathroom XD
hu72dVR.png
sprained my ankle for the first time by putting on pj pants in the dark while standing up and then getting my foot stuck near the exit hole for my leg which caused me to stumble and fall
sprained my ankle for the first time by putting on pj pants in the dark while standing up and then getting my foot stuck near the exit hole for my leg which caused me to stumble and fall
nerissa.png iuEBSJ3.png
o7ZCFYm.png
FvSLVNv.png
bYt72YT.png
he/they/it
loimysO.png
apUeZZ4.png
dgZqX5Q.png
qeWy3Ik.png
rabbit_junk_fluffmoths_identity_buttons.png
gYW0j5f.png
eRwbrSc.png