Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | thefrogmother's coli services - hiatus
1 2 3 4 5
@EntityUnknown thank you for stopping by! i'll start your order right away <3 just to be clear, festival items aren't included in the coliseum grinding i offer, is that okay? [emoji=treefrog size=1]
@EntityUnknown thank you for stopping by! i'll start your order right away <3 just to be clear, festival items aren't included in the coliseum grinding i offer, is that okay?
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
@frogfrog

username: Scenario
(if sending fodder) sending this amount of fodder: 30
desired level(s): 10
total amount (payment in kt/g?): Could I send over 3 Prismatic Tokens (LAH is about 70kt I think?) and 90kt for mixed payment? Thanks! :D

(Also would you prefer PAs or CRs?)
@frogfrog

username: Scenario
(if sending fodder) sending this amount of fodder: 30
desired level(s): 10
total amount (payment in kt/g?): Could I send over 3 Prismatic Tokens (LAH is about 70kt I think?) and 90kt for mixed payment? Thanks! :D

(Also would you prefer PAs or CRs?)
“Jealousy. Hate. Greed. Friends, even family members are driven to kill by such ludicrous emotions. Such emotions create fathers who try to kill their own sons to save their own flesh. As long as humans control, as long as humans dictate, as long as humans exist…this madness will never end.”
-Zephiel, Fire Emblem
Elements-Banner2.png
@frogfrog

Hi! Hope you don't mind the question (no offence pls) but seeing that someone before me ordered 2.5h of grinding and someone else before me ordered 30 fodder to be trained to level 10 do you think you could get 10 fodder to level 10 with those two impending orders by this Saturday (before dom rollover)?

Sorry that's kinda a run on sentence so here's the short version can ya get 10 fodder to level 10 by this Saturday considering you have two large orders before?

Thanks!

(sorry bout the question I ordered some foddart and didn't think I was going to be able to train the dragons in time- in the middle of exams ;-;)
@frogfrog

Hi! Hope you don't mind the question (no offence pls) but seeing that someone before me ordered 2.5h of grinding and someone else before me ordered 30 fodder to be trained to level 10 do you think you could get 10 fodder to level 10 with those two impending orders by this Saturday (before dom rollover)?

Sorry that's kinda a run on sentence so here's the short version can ya get 10 fodder to level 10 by this Saturday considering you have two large orders before?

Thanks!

(sorry bout the question I ordered some foddart and didn't think I was going to be able to train the dragons in time- in the middle of exams ;-;)
@Scenario thank you so much for stopping by! absolutely you can send over prismatic tokens! i have a weakness for joxar's apparel :D i'll get started on your order right away - i can grind and train up your dragons at the same time :) which method would be easier for you? i can do either, so just pick one and i'll get to work training them up! i don't have much experience training up fodder for others, so i can't give you an accurate eta, but i can guess maybe about a week? this is super rough, but i'll update you as i go! i'll add that to the form, i knew i forgot something. thank you again for supporting my little shop! [emoji=treefrog size=1]
@Scenario thank you so much for stopping by! absolutely you can send over prismatic tokens! i have a weakness for joxar's apparel :D i'll get started on your order right away - i can grind and train up your dragons at the same time :)

which method would be easier for you? i can do either, so just pick one and i'll get to work training them up! i don't have much experience training up fodder for others, so i can't give you an accurate eta, but i can guess maybe about a week? this is super rough, but i'll update you as i go! i'll add that to the form, i knew i forgot something. thank you again for supporting my little shop!
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
@xAstraea hi! i don't mind the question at all :) this saturday may be cutting it close, but i can ping you here if i finish the previous orders early? (i have to see how long it takes to train up fodder while grinding haha) if you're still interested by then (assuming it's not too close to saturday) you can let me know! good luck on your exams! [emoji=treefrog size=1]
@xAstraea hi! i don't mind the question at all :) this saturday may be cutting it close, but i can ping you here if i finish the previous orders early? (i have to see how long it takes to train up fodder while grinding haha) if you're still interested by then (assuming it's not too close to saturday) you can let me know! good luck on your exams!
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
@frogfrog

I feel ya, the recolours of the festival items are just so pretty ;-;

I unfortunately share the same problem as Astraea (that loser is my friend even though they refuse to friend me on FR) that I need the dragons by this Saturday as well! (sorry should have mentioned that in my first post) Would it be alright if I cut down my order to 21 dragons so maybe Ast can have time to get their dragons trained too? Thanks very much! :))

(Frog cult let's goooooo)
(also I love the cat blobs in your signature)
@frogfrog

I feel ya, the recolours of the festival items are just so pretty ;-;

I unfortunately share the same problem as Astraea (that loser is my friend even though they refuse to friend me on FR) that I need the dragons by this Saturday as well! (sorry should have mentioned that in my first post) Would it be alright if I cut down my order to 21 dragons so maybe Ast can have time to get their dragons trained too? Thanks very much! :))

(Frog cult let's goooooo)
(also I love the cat blobs in your signature)
“Jealousy. Hate. Greed. Friends, even family members are driven to kill by such ludicrous emotions. Such emotions create fathers who try to kill their own sons to save their own flesh. As long as humans control, as long as humans dictate, as long as humans exist…this madness will never end.”
-Zephiel, Fire Emblem
Elements-Banner2.png
@scenario yeah of course! i'll train up your 21 dragons, and possibly @xAstraea 's 10, and if i still have time, i'll ping you and let you know i can take more! feel free to start sending them over :)

(the cats are adorable i love them haha)
@scenario yeah of course! i'll train up your 21 dragons, and possibly @xAstraea 's 10, and if i still have time, i'll ping you and let you know i can take more! feel free to start sending them over :)

(the cats are adorable i love them haha)
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
@frogfrog

Alright thanks! Sorry about the long bothersome conversation HAHA

According to Ast they'll send the dragons over but feel free to only accept them if you have time to train them! Otherwise ya can go ahead and just cancel the CR/PA by Sat dom rollover :>> No stress yeah

(Ast also says thanks :D)
(They said it would be too many pings if they replied again but I think they're too LAZY)
(anyway cat cult let's gooo)
@frogfrog

Alright thanks! Sorry about the long bothersome conversation HAHA

According to Ast they'll send the dragons over but feel free to only accept them if you have time to train them! Otherwise ya can go ahead and just cancel the CR/PA by Sat dom rollover :>> No stress yeah

(Ast also says thanks :D)
(They said it would be too many pings if they replied again but I think they're too LAZY)
(anyway cat cult let's gooo)
-Zephiel, Fire Emblem
Elements-Banner2.png
@scenario haha thank you guys so much for supporting my shop! i'll try my best to get them all trained up! feel free to send me a pm or post here if you'd like an update at any time! [emoji=treefrog size=1]
@scenario haha thank you guys so much for supporting my shop! i'll try my best to get them all trained up! feel free to send me a pm or post here if you'd like an update at any time!
y6Tz96p.png
l7Ge01H.png
FvfV2kD.png
5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
milkchai-cacat.png
v0CPm88.png
HZSRMw5.png
WQA384m.png
@frogfrog
Yeah that's absolutely fine! I was aware of that when I placed an order <3
@frogfrog