Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | signs we spend too much time on fr
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I closed my eyes earlier and saw [i]this[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=0&winggene=7&wings=124&auth=9ef342b048fb4c5bcebf8198e345a238165e761b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I closed my eyes earlier and saw this
dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=6&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=133&tertgene=0&winggene=7&wings=124&auth=9ef342b048fb4c5bcebf8198e345a238165e761b&dummyext=prev.png
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
I saw a sign on a door that said "Not an exit" and my brain read it as "Not an exalt lair"
I saw a sign on a door that said "Not an exit" and my brain read it as "Not an exalt lair"
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
I've been impressing my friends with my extensive color vocabulary and can't ever tell them it's just the FR color wheel
I've been impressing my friends with my extensive color vocabulary and can't ever tell them it's just the FR color wheel
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
For me it's the color names, kg, every time someone types fr (as the abbreviation of for real) my braincell jumps to funny dragon game. Then there's the time Arcanist came up from under the living room floor, and the nonexistent 3-digit permababy Coatl that invaded my dreams.

I think the best one though is when I sent my sibling a picture of that one super pretty egg that I dyed bright yellow and without thinking said "found a light egg".
For me it's the color names, kg, every time someone types fr (as the abbreviation of for real) my braincell jumps to funny dragon game. Then there's the time Arcanist came up from under the living room floor, and the nonexistent 3-digit permababy Coatl that invaded my dreams.

I think the best one though is when I sent my sibling a picture of that one super pretty egg that I dyed bright yellow and without thinking said "found a light egg".
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
I was talking with someone about flights and instead of 'Delta' I said 'Flight Rising'. Oopsie.
I was talking with someone about flights and instead of 'Delta' I said 'Flight Rising'. Oopsie.
My Lair
My Lair
[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2022-09-15 02:06:44" ] ...I play Pokémon Go and get some weird looks when I mention exalting 'mons to the professor.. [/quote] exalting pokemon, exalting TFO creatures to the shelter, exalting horses to the safe haven, exalting enemies in video games.... smh. also on the colors thing omgggggggg i told my mom i liked her shirt, love terracotta... smh
Renaiwom wrote on 2022-09-15 02:06:44:
...I play Pokémon Go and get some weird looks when I mention exalting 'mons to the professor..
exalting pokemon, exalting TFO creatures to the shelter, exalting horses to the safe haven, exalting enemies in video games.... smh. also on the colors thing omgggggggg i told my mom i liked her shirt, love terracotta... smh
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
signs ive spent too long:
-referred to my mom as the family's 'g1'
-said 'XXX' out loud and got weird looks
-referred to $2000 as 2kg
-absently commented on my sister's clothing being 'matchy' and said 'i like the whole pearl/denim look'
-referred to my own dinner as 'meat points'
-any time i don't have enough for something irl i start immediately thinking of what I can sell off
-lawn menace
-broken bottles=coins
-being the only kid in my school that knows what forums are
-only one who understands my dad when he talks about forum posting/coding etc
-absently commented on my sister's clothing being 'matchy' and said 'i like the whole pearl/denim look'
-any time i don't have enough for something irl i start immediately thinking of what I can sell off
-lawn menace
-broken bottles=coins
[quote name="Magmoor" date="2022-09-29 13:54:28" ] signs ive spent too long: -referred to my mom as the family's 'g1' -said 'XXX' out loud and got weird looks -referred to $2000 as 2kg -absently commented on my sister's clothing being 'matchy' and said 'i like the whole pearl/denim look' -referred to my own dinner as 'meat points' -any time i don't have enough for something irl i start immediately thinking of what I can sell off -lawn menace -broken bottles=coins -being the only kid in my school that knows what forums are -only one who understands my dad when he talks about forum posting/coding etc [/quote] yes.
Magmoor wrote on 2022-09-29 13:54:28:
-lawn menace
-broken bottles=coins
yes.
DewEULI.png
Whenever I go to Cedar Point, I always accidently call the Windseeker the Windsinger.
Whenever I go to Cedar Point, I always accidently call the Windseeker the Windsinger.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12