Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | UPD | Semi-Anthro Shadow Ancient + ART
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
massive massive massive support. I love the more feral look that these sketches have. They have some serious personality. They would also have such interesting gene placement.
massive massive massive support. I love the more feral look that these sketches have. They have some serious personality. They would also have such interesting gene placement.
52tBcDe.gifkDWJY7Q.png
I mean, I am hoping that the other flights have their chance at getting an ancient before Shadow gets another, but I do really love this idea!

Werewolf-inspired dragons would be quite cool, and the somewhat bat-like influence certainly works with Nocturnes.
I mean, I am hoping that the other flights have their chance at getting an ancient before Shadow gets another, but I do really love this idea!

Werewolf-inspired dragons would be quite cool, and the somewhat bat-like influence certainly works with Nocturnes.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
TBH this could be a modern. it has the 4-legs 2-wings body
TBH this could be a modern. it has the 4-legs 2-wings body
66.png
I'm still very very in love with this concept and this hasn't been seen in too long!! bump! look!

I would probably fill a whole tab with these guys.
I'm still very very in love with this concept and this hasn't been seen in too long!! bump! look!

I would probably fill a whole tab with these guys.
I'd want these sooo badly. Would love for them to be a Modern breed so I could dress them up though...
I'd want these sooo badly. Would love for them to be a Modern breed so I could dress them up though...
JgF49Nw.png
I doubt FR would add them because they're not very dragon-like (though I do see a relation to Obelisks), but I would love to have these in game.
I doubt FR would add them because they're not very dragon-like (though I do see a relation to Obelisks), but I would love to have these in game.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
shadow already has an ancient soo....
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
this is so cool and im so upset i want it so bad pLEASE
this is so cool and im so upset i want it so bad pLEASE
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
[quote name="Ralzakark" date="2022-09-21 00:37:26" ] shadow already has an ancient soo.... [/quote] they never said each breed was only going to get 1 ancient soo....
Ralzakark wrote on 2022-09-21 00:37:26:
they never said each breed was only going to get 1 ancient soo....
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I love how two of the genes for this proposed breed have become canon since its posting. (Braids and Mucus) XD

Still love this design. I wish Shadow had these guys in our roster!
I love how two of the genes for this proposed breed have become canon since its posting. (Braids and Mucus) XD

Still love this design. I wish Shadow had these guys in our roster!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12