Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ——
——
——
2g77a1u.pngr62QJ3o.png
iuEBSJ3.pngslCEFYq.pngY0SdlfO.png
Bump c:
Bump c:
2g77a1u.pngr62QJ3o.png
I don't know them and it might come off as a little creepy, but I think their username is distinct enough that the results you get when googling it might all be their accounts. Maybe there's one somewhere that you could use to contact them?
I don't know them and it might come off as a little creepy, but I think their username is distinct enough that the results you get when googling it might all be their accounts. Maybe there's one somewhere that you could use to contact them?
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
[quote name="InfiniteOblivion" date="2022-09-12 09:48:28" ] I don't know them and it might come off as a little creepy, but I think their username is distinct enough that the results you get when googling it might all be their accounts. Maybe there's one somewhere that you could use to contact them? [/quote] I’ve also messaged them on Tumblr and still no answer T^T
InfiniteOblivion wrote on 2022-09-12 09:48:28:

I’ve also messaged them on Tumblr and still no answer T^T
2g77a1u.pngr62QJ3o.png
Jeez is this something you can report to mods? It feels potentially scammy? But I don't know anything about this person so I'd really appreciate someone with more know how stepping in
Jeez is this something you can report to mods? It feels potentially scammy? But I don't know anything about this person so I'd really appreciate someone with more know how stepping in
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
[quote name="hawketh" date="2022-09-12 21:14:02" ] Jeez is this something you can report to mods? It feels potentially scammy? But I don't know anything about this person so I'd really appreciate someone with more know how stepping in [/quote] The mods were the first people I went to and they told me I’m not so many words “too bad, so sad, we’re not going to do anything because [i]policy[/i]”
hawketh wrote on 2022-09-12 21:14:02:

The mods were the first people I went to and they told me I’m not so many words “too bad, so sad, we’re not going to do anything because policy
2g77a1u.pngr62QJ3o.png
Bump c:
Bump c:
2g77a1u.pngr62QJ3o.png
@Tephis

I'm sorry but I think you're out of luck.

Their account is locked. Even if you contacted them off site, they would not be able to access the account and staff won't return the dragon to you because of site policy.
@Tephis

Their account is locked. Even if you contacted them off site, they would not be able to access the account and staff won't return the dragon to you because of site policy.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
[quote name="BlueEternity" date="2022-09-14 10:39:46" ] @Tephis I'm sorry but I think you're out of luck. Their account is locked. Even if you contacted them off site, they would not be able to access the account and staff won't return the dragon to you because of site policy. [/quote] Oh God T^T My baby boy :c Thank you for letting me know.
BlueEternity wrote on 2022-09-14 10:39:46:
@Tephis

Oh God T^T My baby boy :c

Thank you for letting me know.
2g77a1u.pngr62QJ3o.png