Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 ... 3163 3164
so like I was trying to list an accent of mine up for auction(dwarf star engine if you must know) but it just wouldnt let me! I thought itd let me do that with time, but its been several days and it still shows me this message every time. I can auction other items just fine, the accent is what messes up every time [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/67171ab57068bf13b5dd357599266670/a069e01d4d0140c0-27/s500x750/47eaa16383ebe8f8d63d85595068df4911bbcff1.png[/img]
so like I was trying to list an accent of mine up for auction(dwarf star engine if you must know) but it just wouldnt let me! I thought itd let me do that with time, but its been several days and it still shows me this message every time. I can auction other items just fine, the accent is what messes up every time

47eaa16383ebe8f8d63d85595068df4911bbcff1.png
unknown.png sculptor_hatcherysidex100.png
@sculptorgalaxy

Are you trying to list it for gems? If so you'll need to both select the radial button next to "gems" and the desired gem number in the correct field.
@sculptorgalaxy

Are you trying to list it for gems? If so you'll need to both select the radial button next to "gems" and the desired gem number in the correct field.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind ...In retrospect that shouldve been obvious lmao but thank you!
@Nightwind ...In retrospect that shouldve been obvious lmao but thank you!
unknown.png sculptor_hatcherysidex100.png
hello i guess i still consider myself a new player cause i still don't know how to do a lot of things on this game so can somebody tell me how to do an image? i've tried doing an image but im not sure because it doesn't show a dragon
hello i guess i still consider myself a new player cause i still don't know how to do a lot of things on this game so can somebody tell me how to do an image? i've tried doing an image but im not sure because it doesn't show a dragon
@draconiclover To post an image you need the address of the image and not the page the image is displayed on. The exact method will vary by device and browser but you need to do something similar to right clicking and selecting 'copy image address' then paste that between img tags. You have the right thing if it ends in something like .png or .gif. If you want to post an image of a dragon you can just go to their page, click the share button then copy the widget code. You'll end up with something like this: [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79447583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/794476/79447583_350.png[/img][/url][/code]
@draconiclover To post an image you need the address of the image and not the page the image is displayed on. The exact method will vary by device and browser but you need to do something similar to right clicking and selecting 'copy image address' then paste that between img tags. You have the right thing if it ends in something like .png or .gif.

If you want to post an image of a dragon you can just go to their page, click the share button then copy the widget code.
You'll end up with something like this:
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79447583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/794476/79447583_350.png[/img][/url]
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

okay thank you!
@Lonin

okay thank you!
okay so if I breed a dragon pair and then apply a gene scroll to one of the parents will that gene be present in the offspring or will it be the gene that the parent had at the time that they were bred?
okay so if I breed a dragon pair and then apply a gene scroll to one of the parents will that gene be present in the offspring or will it be the gene that the parent had at the time that they were bred?
tDeKDnH.png
Dancing Dragon Adopts!

(gotta make an actual banner for it)
@BellathelTgirl You can't apply scrolls when dragons are on a nest.
@BellathelTgirl You can't apply scrolls when dragons are on a nest.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel
ah okay, thanks!!
@mithrel
ah okay, thanks!!
tDeKDnH.png
Dancing Dragon Adopts!

(gotta make an actual banner for it)
About skins/accents:

For snappers, are you allowed to color their nostrils? (for example, color them a neon green. This is just an example, not what I'm actually doing)
About skins/accents:

For snappers, are you allowed to color their nostrils? (for example, color them a neon green. This is just an example, not what I'm actually doing)
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
1 2 ... 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 ... 3163 3164